Luffy Vs Plastic Man

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on July 27, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The fight takes place in Los Angeles.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
nice fight.
i guess it could be a tie.
but i think luffy wins, second and third gear and all.
Well, Plastic Man can grow himself to any size he wants, here is a scan of him growing his size around the size skyscrapers are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeJhrLMtodg
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'd say Luffy and this is due to his 'haki' you know... like chi/ki in comics
@Nerx said:
"I'd say Luffy and this is due to his 'haki' you know... like chi/ki in comics"

Would this work on Plastic Man? Plastic man can turn into... Anything. :-)

@DJSNuva1: Not sure but Haki or life-force has enabled many characters of fiction to do amazing feats, take Karate Kid for example... If you look at Temugin vs Living Laser , Temugin managed to "hurt" an intangible being made from pure light.

Ki varies from company to company , but that being said they all branch from the came context. They managed to hurt Luffy with Ki and a guy  (Kizaru) made from photoms with it so why not another stretchy guy?

As long as the target is living then ki/chi/reiki will have an effect on it. not an energy ti be manipulated by those who cannot use it btw

@Nerx said:
"@DJSNuva1: Not sure but Haki or life-force has enabled many characters of fiction to do amazing feats, take Karate Kid for example... If you look at Temugin vs Living Laser , Temugin managed to "hurt" an intangible being made from pure light.Ki varies from company to company , but that being said they all branch from the came context. They managed to hurt Luffy with Ki and a guy  (Kizaru) made from photoms with it so why not another stretchy guy?As long as the target is living then ki/chi/reiki will have an effect on it. not an energy ti be manipulated by those who cannot use it btw"

You make a very good point.. But I do remember a comic where plastic man shattered into a thousand pieces and came back together okay... What kind of force exactly are we dealing with here with this "Haki" stuff? Luffy could very well win this,,, must investigate further  
=]
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Nerx said:
"@DJSNuva1: Not sure but Haki or life-force has enabled many characters of fiction to do amazing feats, take Karate Kid for example... If you look at Temugin vs Living Laser , Temugin managed to "hurt" an intangible being made from pure light.Ki varies from company to company , but that being said they all branch from the came context. They managed to hurt Luffy with Ki and a guy  (Kizaru) made from photoms with it so why not another stretchy guy?As long as the target is living then ki/chi/reiki will have an effect on it. not an energy ti be manipulated by those who cannot use it btw"
You make a very good point.. But I do remember a comic where plastic man shattered into a thousand pieces and came back together okay... What kind of force exactly are we dealing with here with this "Haki" stuff? Luffy could very well win this,,, must investigate further   =] "
yes he could.
good point Nerx
Here's plastic man surviving exploding into a bunch of pieces, also being tortured by Lex Luthor, and living through it (When he was supposed to die)

@DJSNuva1: Is he indestructible though? does he have a high tolerance to pain?
@Nerx said:
"@DJSNuva1: Is he indestructible though? does he have a high tolerance to pain?"

He has a very very high indestructability rate, rivaling that of Alucard's, do to his plastic nature, he also stays young forever. He has no organs... Stuff like that.
@DJSNuva1: They could make good buddies, him and Luffy
@Nerx said:
"@DJSNuva1: They could make good buddies, him and Luffy"

I think they have pretty similar personalities, and would get along well... =]
@DJSNuva1: Like brothers
@Nerx:
Lol, maybe Plastic man is Luffy's illegitament father, He's old enough, after all.
Post by ReiKai (3,518 posts) See mini bio Level 10
As it stands, not even being reduced to an atom will kill Plastic Man. He'll just reform. He is effectively unkillable...except maybe by soul-rape.
@ReiKai: Submission and pain thresholdd is the key to the fight
So, what you are saying is that this is a spite thread in Plastic Man's favor? But, you are pretty much correct, He can withstand about that... I recall a time where Plastic man had been alive for 3,000 years, encased in a jar, and came out exactly the same.
@DJSNuva1: Not a Spite, here is a question can Plastic man feel pain?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel