LUFFY vs PEIN

Topic started by othus12 on Dec. 28, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

can post timeskip luffy defeat the six paths of pein???

battle at an empty forest

no prep time

random encounter

they are in character

go!

Post by taichokage (15,350 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd say yes. Deva Path's abilities which are the greatest would be highly ineffective against Luffy's rubber body, plus his immunity to the absorbing Path's abilities. He has the speed and strength to put all the paths down in 1 shot and Animal Path's summonings would be nothing compared to sea kings. The only thing he needs to watch out for is the Outer Path and it's would removal abilities. Barring that, it only a small matter of time before Luffy could pull a win.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,456 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: i did this thread before but loooong ago in a galaxy far far away.... lol and luffy won

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Pein removes Luffy's soul.

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1: LOL XD

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Luffy should win this in terms of strength and speed but maybe Pein could outsmart him?

I'd still give this one to Luffy though.

Post by ALMIGHTY (666 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Emperor's haki would do the trick on Nagato's weak will, so easily manipulated by tobi, and then Naruto, i'm sure Luffy's king haki would take out most of the paths, then he would beat down the rest...

King haki won't work on walking corpses, nor is Nagato weak enough where he ought to be vulnerable to haki. But I do still think Luffy would win.
Post by ALMIGHTY (666 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage: Ok I agree that it may not work on the dead (even though there is no conformation of that), but Nagato's strength isn't his problem it's his will which is easily manipulated, as I said their are two different cases that support this claim, both Obito, and Naruto were able to manipulate him and follow their ideologies...

Sure he's powerful but power doesn't equate to willpower, which is something he lacks and it will cost him in this fight... Although Luffy has many other ways to victory as well..

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Luffy is way faster than Pain if you saw his fight with Hody Jones and Rob Lucci. Just 1 elephant gatling and Luffy wins

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@ALMIGHTY:

I would say no, King Haki wouldn't work on Pain. Since it didn't work on Hody Jones and he was just a empty shell that run on pure hate for humans

Post by nishi99 (1,946 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This

Post by katanalauncher (554 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Knowledge?

Since if Pein doesn't know about his streching ability Luffy could catch Deva path off guard with a goba punch during the 5 second.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
"My pain is greater than your's pirate..." 

"Gomu..Gomu no..." 

"Once you experience my pain, you will truly under-" 

'PISTOL!!!!'' 

Post by Dream (8,274 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I don't believe Haki will work on corpses considering how Pein's bodies are. Regardless, Luffy still greatly outclasses them in strength and speed, where he could single-handedly dispatch all six of the Peins.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This.

The scenario needs to change because Luffy is vunerable to these techniques (he will probably walk right into it lol), for not initally taking the fight seriously.

The scenario should be

• Pein harms Luffy friend/friends

Then we will see if Pein keeps up with Luffy.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,456 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@One_Piece_God: he can try, but thats if luffy stands still and doesnt see it coming with his observation haki, once he does he'll just gob smack that pein

^My thoughts exactly.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Luffy should win easily.

Pain had trouble with Sage Naruto. Luffy is stronger and faster. He can one-hit-KO all of Pains bodies.

Gear 2 & 3 + Haki seals the victory. Rubber body proves handy against Shinra Tensei and the like.

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This Battle has been done before here
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel