Luffy vs Neji

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Nov. 24, 2012. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hyuuga are powerful because they are chakra blockers. Luffy does not have that~

He would basically be tapping rubber. Luffy only needs to hit him twice~

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@TheNeutralOne: It's not a fight. All Neji has to do is block Luffy's hits.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 14

pre time skip neji puts up a small fight before losing, post time skip he gets uber stomped lol

before anyone asks, ill give my reasons. pre ts wins when he goes into either gear, being too fast in G2, and his attacks too powerful in G3. he cannot block a jet bazooka or a giant pistol. post ts doesnt even have to go gears to be faster and he can just use armaments to finish him with ease.

@Jinbeifan1: He didn't have gears at Sky Island

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@UltimateHero0406: oh my bad, it was a picture of post time skip luffy so i assumed haha hmm well technically he can still use gomu gomu no cannon and break it easily, but that was water 7 but he didnt have to use gears. still though, he's much stronger than anyone neji has been shown to face

@Jinbeifan1: Nah, its my fault for not making that clearer. I edited the conditions after I realized that anything else was complete spite.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Jinbeifan1 said:

pre time skip neji puts up a small fight before losing, post time skip he gets uber stomped lol

before anyone asks, ill give my reasons. pre ts wins when he goes into either gear, being too fast in G2, and his attacks too powerful in G3. he cannot block a jet bazooka or a giant pistol. post ts doesnt even have to go gears to be faster and he can just use armaments to finish him with ease.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel