Luffy vs Naruto

Topic started by brent1999 on April 19, 2011. Last post by EganTheVile1 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by brent1999 (165 posts) See mini bio Level 15
luffy vs naruto!!! who do you think will win>>>??
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Been done a bunch of times, I say Naruto. 
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

hmmmmmmmmm

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

the reason hitsu says "I say Naruto" is because he loses everytime, Luffy wins
^Absolutely not.
The debates we've had on AV in the past were pre time skip Luffy vs pre shinobi war (essentially Pain Invasion arc) Naruto
Naruto wins those every time, and I think the scans are heavily in my favor. 

Post time skip haki luffy vs shinobi war kyubi cloak Naruto is an unknown-we haven't seen enough yet. 
When we do get to see some major battles with their upgraded forms, then I think we should have an "official" Naruto vs Luffy thread and settle it once and for all. 
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
going with Luffy
@hitsusatsu11: what has he done that could beat luffy? show some scans plz of his possible win because if i remember correctly, hes a glass canon he is especially lacking in speed lets see these feats of yours
Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Luffy wins. Naruto is just outclassed here by alot. And if anyone does not agree, I would be more happy to defend this statement.
Post by taichokage (13,309 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
As hitsu said this has been done several times. I go for Luffy for now. However I do strongly believe that Naruto is on the verge of surpassing Luffy if he hasn't already.
@taichokage: I know in my heart he ne er will lol
Post by LuffyDUzumaki (161 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Im going with Naruto
Post by taichokage (13,309 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Jinbeifan1 said:
" @taichokage: I know in my heart he ne er will lol "
Lol, Mine either. The big 3 can be frustrating sometimes. My HST main character favorite order is Luffy > Naruto > Ichigo. But in terms of power out of those 3 I'd say that soon it will be the reverse of that order.
@Jinbeifan1 said:

" @hitsusatsu11: what has he done that could beat luffy? show some scans plz of his possible win because if i remember correctly, hes a glass canon he is especially lacking in speed lets see these feats of yours "

Come on, I posted pages and pages of them before. 
4 tails power, enough to destroy the triple rashamon defense and dwarf the huge area of surrounding forest

6 tails power

8 tails breaks out of the mini moon with physical strength. The mini moon is multi mountain in size and the compaction pressure of such weight is very high

The full power of the kyubi seems to be well above mountain level in destruction

Sage mode augments Naruto's strength and speed and gives him healing capabilities.

Multiple Gigantic Rasengans

Naruto can throw the fuuton rasenshuriken, a jutsu that cuts at the molecular level. Luffy is vulnerable to cutting based attacks.

Naruto has the strength to stop a giant charging rhino and toss him far off.
Luffy's strength is based on rubber band mechanics while Naruto posses true physical strength (through nature chakra)

Shinobi tactics such as kage bunshins would provide the opening for Sage Mode Naruto to finish Luffy with the rasenshuriken or rasengan, The brute power of tails would also be enough to destroy luffy. There is nothing Luffy could do to 4-8 tails Naruto, as the kyubi cloak gives him extreme regen and druability (such that even being impaled by the kusanagi sword doesn't effect him)

Pre time skip luffy had no chance. 
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,435 posts) See mini bio Level 15

luffy has precog, is faster, hits harder, more durable. jet pistol ftw

@hitsusatsu11: I was talking strictly luffy vs naruto not luffy vs fox thats another story which u r right about luffy loses that fight although 4 tails he could beat he couldnt even put orochimaru down so whats that to luffy who is much faster i mean that first attack was super slow because he was able to do an entire technique in that time luffy could easily dodge that in gears, same for all his attacks luffy has the biggest advantage with speed, something naruto lacks greatly. even with clones they are easily dealt with if i remember correctly and last thing the multiple rasengan thing was in his head its unknown if he can do it in real life

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Could Luffy use haki to tame the Kyubi? its technically an animal, its just made of chakra, so could that theoreticallyl work? just asking
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Laser dodging after its been shot by a pacifista, I will wait till naruto can do that
Post by brent1999 (165 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i say naruto coz watch this

haki vs fox
devil fruit vs sage mode
jutsus vs nothing
plus he controlled the kyuubi now.. but still  i want them to have a tie... i really like naruto same for luffy.
ya know dat feeling
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Luffy should win this
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
luffy simply because he's the best out of the 3 main characters from the top 3 anime (One Piece, Naruto & Bleach)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel