Luffy vs Jellal

Topic started by Saladking on Feb. 1, 2014. Last post by flashback180 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by takashichea (11,738 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Jinbeifan1:

Try to post your manga scan, but you have to clean it. When you drag it, it does this:

I fixed your post.

Post by Saladking (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Why is everyone ignoring sleep magic? Jellal does access to that.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Jellal wins. He flies him to the water :P

@Saladking:

Why is everyone ignoring sleep magic? Jellal does access to that.

I may be wrong, but Jellal is not known for his sleep magic. I think you're confusing him with Mystogan, the Edolas version of Jellal.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Seeing that Midnight, Racer, Angel and Cobra was still alive and wasn't KO. I pretty sure Luffy would tank Sema

If Jellal can use sleep, he probably will win.

Post by Saladking (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@takashichea:

You forget that during the Grand Magic games where Jellal was disguised as Mystogan he was using all of Mystogan's staves in his fight with Jura because he didn't want to expose his true identity by using his real magic

@Saladking:

Oh yeah, I remember.

@Saladking:

Actually, I check my wiki pages that I worked on Fairy Tail and my teammates' work at Fairy Tail Wikia.

He never used sleep magic before. Even if he has the staves, he never used that magic. It's just an assumption that wasn't proven yet. I'm not sure if he's skilled in that magic like Mystogun.

Jellal FernandezFive Layered Magic Circle Sacred Song
Three Layered Magic Circle Mirror Water
Meteor
Grand Chariot
Cerma
Post by Gabriel_Logan (11 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Jellal in the Battle whit O6 not fight whit his Full Power, he can´t fight for kill or KO his Enemies, he fight for demostrate his point, and his attacks is not a full power

But Jellal can fight whit a Mistgun Powers

And not forget for SeMa tha Jura be Afraid for this Magic, SeMa is a Powerful Magic and another Magic powers of Jellal.

For this Jellal can beat Luffy in battlñe, his stamina is not bad and he is very durable

Post by Jgames (183 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I don't know if luffy can blitz him right away due to jellal having precog also, but luffy should still win

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Jellal wins cause he has blue hair.

lol but I see him losing.

@Gabriel_Logan:

Make sure you clean your manga scans. Under the New Battle Forum Rules!!! All Users Must Read., you have to remove pirated water marks. Since I'm busy, I'll remove images that have watermarks.

Post by flashback180 (552 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

he drowns luffy to death

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel