Luffy vs Jellal

Topic started by Saladking on Feb. 1, 2014. Last post by flashback180 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Saladking (879 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Fight takes place in Konoha

Who wins?

Jellal recently shot up in the power department with this attack that's even bigger than a Bijuu Bomb

Post by mangafanVT (165 posts) See mini bio Level 9

With this jellal stomps

Post by taichokage (12,950 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Reminds me of Enel's Raigo. Hmm. Fairy Tail is climbing in power. It trails by a bit but maybe it'll equal the HST soon. I'm somewhat behind in Fairy Tail. So many manga I'm reading plus some anime on top of that. Impressive stuff though. I don't suppose Luffy could Grizzly Magnum Jellal before he got off such an attack?
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,756 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If they can both one shot each other it comes down to who is faster.

Post by Beelzebub64 (128 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Saladking: I've seen a thread where someone said it's bigger than a Bijuu Bomb and it's not. It's way smaller just look at the crater it left it's not even mountain level if you judge it by it's size.

On-Topic: Luffy is still much faster and stronger he still wins.

Post by akronawol17 (502 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Luffy beats jellal in every category except DC, he should win as long as he doesn't let such an attack hit him. And seeing as he could dodge a liquid explosion at point blank range, I think he could avoid this as long as he's in gear second. Besides, with his precog he'd see it coming before it hit.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,270 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@mangafanVT: Nope. in fact it should prove he isnt that strong, for one while the explosion looked big it's not very powerful. It's similar to Kuma's Urusus shock, it has a large area of effect, but it's total damage is very small. Everyone who was hit by it was still alive and even conscious. Meredy was very close to the explosion along with the other guy and they didnt get damaged.

Honestly even if Jellal lands this hit, it'd make Luffy weaker but he could just cover his body in armament haki to soften the blow then continue to fight, then win. He's still vastly superior in speed and strength.

Post by luthluth (1,263 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Luffy blitzes and two shots. Jellal or 90% of fairy tail cant take a single haki imbued gear second punch. 
Post by BlackRockShooter (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Luffy stomps, Jellal has no chance, he is completely outmatched durability wise and strength wise. Its not like luffy has not seen energy like this before. Going through impel down, being trained by Dark King Reyleigh and now still training on his way to the grand line he has far too much power for jellal. Luffy stomps

Post by bigz007 (1,089 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Jellal used that attack on Oracios Seas members and they were okay after that attack... it is indeed impressive but not that much damage came from it IMO.

@BlackRockShooter:

Jellal also has sleep magic

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Luffy stomps.
Post by othus12 (6,666 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

luffy still one shots with jet pistol

Ok that's what I thought. I know Jellal got stronger but if his speed is still the same then he still gets the Rob Lucci treatment. Maybe that's overkill. He gets the Caesar Clown treatment. Oh wait, that's probably worse.
Post by katanalauncher (406 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Is there anything more on that feat?

From that scan alone it doesn't look like it destroyed anything significant.

So we can only judge by AoE alone and that's probably only around town level.

Even then it's an AoE attack so the actual potency of the attack will be lower due to surface area, I wouldn't think it could even damage Luffy that badly unless more is shown.

@katanalauncher: it made a small crater and that's it

So did Renji's sword hilt tap. Lol.
Post by mangafanVT (165 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Never mind luffy one shots

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Luffy wins due to speed, that is a very impressive feat considering we all know natsu is gonna show something better.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Saladking said:

Fight takes place in Konoha

Who wins?

Jellal recently shot up in the power department with this attack that's even bigger than a Bijuu Bomb

Bigger than a bijuu bomb? Sorry, am I missing something? I can see that it's big but not anything to suggest it's above mountain-busting.

It might be able to do some crazy damage against Luffy, but Luffy could blitz him until the cows came home. Luffy would have to just stand there gawking for Jellal to stand a shot. Luffy wins 9/10

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel