Luffy vs Ichigo vs Naruto (New Scenario)

Topic started by LiquidPrince on April 25, 2012. Last post by Dream 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by LiquidPrince (97 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'll preface this by saying that I realize there is a similar battle thread out there. However I do not like the scenario or lack there of in that thread. So I would like to hear peoples opinions based on this scenario:

Fighters: Peak strength. No Limits. All movie attacks are acceptable.

Setting: On a perfectly circular island 100km in diameter. It is a forest island with very old trees that all stand between 70-100m high and cover the entire island save the center. In the center of the island exists an indestructible volcano. No attack can destroy the volcano. The volcano magma is capable of instantly burning anything it touches to cinders. Every other part of the island is still destructible.

Starting positions: Fighters form a triangle all equally far apart from each other at the edge of the island.

Edited by Takashichea - 11-21-13

Locked - See Current Naruto vs Dangai Ichigo vs Current Luffy

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,434 posts) See mini bio Level 15

it goes to either naruto or ichigo....within the time frame of 6 minutes, naruto could easily nuke atleast half the island with mountain busting bombs...luffy would go down first due to no real way to harm the kyuubi or dodge those blasts...ichigo could take to the air(out of range of luffy and far enough to dodge kyubi blasts) and spam GT(not mugetsu), or just keep swinging his sword around until naruto is dead

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

it goes to either naruto or ichigo....within the time frame of 6 minutes, naruto could easily nuke atleast half the island with mountain busting bombs...luffy would go down first due to no real way to harm the kyuubi or dodge those blasts...ichigo could take to the air(out of range of luffy and far enough to dodge kyubi blasts) and spam GT(not mugetsu), or just keep swinging his sword around until naruto is dead

If it comes down to who could destroy the island as a show of power, then Luffy could easily Thor axe the whole island. That's even before the timeskip in which Elephant Axe would reduce the island to rubble in seconds. Spamming attacks isn't really showing power. We're talking about an actual fight, involving strength, skill and strategy, not just destroying the battlefield and hoping that nobody survives.

@LiquidPrince said:

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

If it comes down to who could destroy the island as a show of power, then Luffy could easily Thor axe the whole island. That's even before the timeskip in which Elephant Axe would reduce the island to rubble in seconds. Spamming attacks isn't really showing power. We're talking about an actual fight, involving strength, skill and strategy, not just destroying the battlefield and hoping that nobody survives.

in that case, ichigo takes this due to flight. Also, why would the kyuubi need strategy when he could just simply overwhelm his competition?. Oh and Luffy never destroyed an island. Please dont bring up movie 10

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@LiquidPrince said:

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

in that case, ichigo takes this due to flight. Also, why would the kyuubi need strategy when he could just simply overwhelm his competition?. Oh and Luffy never destroyed an island. Please dont bring up movie 10

Flight means nothing when someone is fast enough to rush you. Also you're ignoring the setting. Luffy would know where both fighters are before the others even had the chance to prepare or move. And I will bring up movie ten because one, I believe it to be canonical, and two because I said movie attacks are allowed in the second line of the original post.

@LiquidPrince said:

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@LiquidPrince said:

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

Flight means nothing when someone is fast enough to rush you. Also you're ignoring the setting. Luffy would know where both fighters are before the others even had the chance to prepare or move. And I will bring up movie ten because one, I believe it to be canonical, and two because I said movie attacks are allowed in the second line of the original post.

How is Luffy rushing anyone when each character starts at 3 different corners of a 100km island? He isnt. Also, once Ichi takes to the air, Luffy isnt touching him. I never said it was/wasnt canon, i said dont bring it up because it wasnt an island busting attack. As i said before, the Kyuubi nukes the island, Ichi takes to the air leaving his other 2 opponents to do battle.

Post by othus12 (6,821 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@FormerCrimsonKing: kenbunshoku haki pal.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

How is Luffy rushing anyone when each character starts at 3 different corners of a 100km island? He isnt. Also, once Ichi takes to the air, Luffy isnt touching him. I never said it was/wasnt canon, i said dont bring it up because it wasnt an island busting attack. As i said before, the Kyuubi nukes the island, Ichi takes to the air leaving his other 2 opponents to do battle.

It was actually an island busting attack, but that was only due to the circumstances surrounding it ie lighting increasing the destructivness of his giant thor axe. He cant do this under normal circumstances anyway however, so bringing it up here is a moot point anyway

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@LiquidPrince said:

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@LiquidPrince said:

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

So you're basically saying that Ichigo is not even going to fight and is going to fly away the moment the fight begins? Also Luffy has armament Haki which can protect him from really strong attacks, if any attacks can keep up with his speed.

@Haofan123 said:

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

It was actually an island busting attack, but that was only due to the circumstances surrounding it ie lighting increasing the destructivness of his giant thor axe. He cant do this under normal circumstances anyway however, so bringing it up here is a moot point anyway

I would argue that his Elephant axe would be more destructive then Thor axe, especially if he coated it in Haki.

@othus12: and how is haki gonna help him travel close to 100 km? Its not

@Haofan123: thanks for clearing that up. I was wrong i admit. but if it requires those circumstances then your right, its irrelevent

@LiquidPrince: No, im saying he would stay out of range and take shots at each of them while they are distracted. Whats the most destructive attack luffy's haki protected him against?

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Vaste Lorde Ichigo> Current Kyuubi control Naruto> Current Luffy

@FormerCrimsonKing: Luffy hasn't really shown a need to use the Haki to defend. The only instance I can think of off the top of my head was him coating his fist and punching the Pacifista to death. In that situation he was not trying at all. Also Luffy has way more stamina then both Ichigo and Naruto and can use all his attacks for extended periods of time.

On a side note Zoro was able to deflect Hyouzou's attacks while not even looking at him with what can be assumed as being Armament Haki. So if Zoro's is that powerful, I can only imagine how powerful Luffy's attack is.

Post by taichokage (13,280 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd say that goes for their current strength as well, but certainly Ichigo at his strongest is the most powerful of the 3 followed by Naruto. Luffy is not weak but based on recent showings, current Naruto is ahead of Luffy at his best, and Ichigo has always been the most powerful of the 3 excluding the period that he lost his powers.

@LiquidPrince said:

@FormerCrimsonKing: Luffy hasn't really shown a need to use the Haki to defend. The only instance I can think of off the top of my head was him coating his fist and punching the Pacifista to death. In that situation he was not trying at all. Also Luffy has way more stamina then both Ichigo and Naruto and can use all his attacks for extended periods of time.

On a side note Zoro was able to deflect Hyouzou's attacks while not even looking at him with what can be assumed as being Armament Haki. So if Zoro's is that powerful, I can only imagine how powerful Luffy's attack is.

ichigo vaporized small cliffs with casual swings of his sword Luffy isnt withstanding those attacks. Also, you forget that the Kyuubi will be spamming mountain busters..how would luffy deal with that

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@LiquidPrince said:

ichigo vaporized small cliffs with casual swings of his sword Luffy isnt withstanding those attacks. Also, you forget that the Kyuubi will be spamming mountain busters..how would luffy deal with that

Now we're assuming that they would both be ganging up on Luffy, and that Ichigo wouldn't have to worry about the mountain busters. Also Luffy back on Enies lobby was able to smash a building to bits while completely tired. Enies Lobby Luffy isn't even a shadow of what Luffy is now. He could easily withstand attacks that destroy mountains, if they could even touch him. Luffy knows what attacks you're going to do before you even do it. And if we're talking about raw power again, Luffy could take out a whole mountain with a single Elephant Rifle or Elephant Axe.

This was Luffy in his sucky days...

@taichokage said:

I'd say that goes for their current strength as well, but certainly Ichigo at his strongest is the most powerful of the 3 followed by Naruto. Luffy is not weak but based on recent showings, current Naruto is ahead of Luffy at his best, and Ichigo has always been the most powerful of the 3 excluding the period that he lost his powers.

We haven't seen Luffy at his best because he hasn't needed to try that hard yet.

@LiquidPrince: ok now your going to far...prove that luffy can tank anything close to a mountain buster...please show me this one...also, he isnt destroying anything near the size of a mountain unless you have proof of that as well...posts some scans of this. Ichigo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lucci in every aspect.

when dis i say ichigo would only attack Luffy?? i said ichigo would take shots at both of them while their distracted.

ichigo wouldnt have to worry about the kyuubi's attacks due to him being in the air and the the kyuubi blasts not being able to detonate and expand

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@LiquidPrince: ok now your going to far...prove that luffy can tank anything close to a mountain buster...please show me this one...also, he isnt destroying anything near the size of a mountain unless you have proof of that as well...posts some scans of this. Ichigo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lucci in every aspect.

when dis i say ichigo would only attack Luffy?? i said ichigo would take shots at both of them while their distracted.

ichigo wouldnt have to worry about the kyuubi's attacks due to him being in the air and the the kyuubi blasts not being able to detonate and expand

I have nothing at the moment but derivative scenarios seeing as how Luffy hasn't actually needed to fight anywhere near full power since entering New World. However pre timeskip Akainu took a mountain buster attack from Whitebeard and survived. Akainu then attacked Luffy with an attack that rivaled Whitebeards and Luffy took it straight through the chest raw and survived. That was without any Haki at all.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@FormerCrimsonKing: actually, i think a elephant gun gatling could take down the kyuubi if he rushed him quickly, he isnt going to launch the tailed beast bomb on himself

@LiquidPrince: for one, it was nowhere near mountain busting, he split an island, 2 akainu isnt nowhere near being able to bust mountains, WB attacks>>>>akainu's attacks 3. if you have nothing to prove your argument then it becomes invalid.

@Jinbeifan1: considering the fact the the weaker 8 tails tanked being crushed by Pein's CT & his own kyuubi blast. i doubt it

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@FormerCrimsonKing: the kyuubi didnt take naruto's giant rasengan very well, not to mention luffy can keep up the attack even while injured, and its a potential island busting attack when hes going nonstop

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel