Luffy vs Hashirama

Topic started by SavageBeast on Oct. 12, 2013. Last post by luthluth 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Place of interest:  Konoha. 

Morals: in character. 

No prep. Standard winning rules. 

Hashirama is not Edo. 

Winner? 

Post by SMXLR8 (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hashi still takes this also why nerf him that is one if not his best move

Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@SMXLR8: I wasn't sure. Should I not? 
Post by othus12 (8,011 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hashirama without edo is fine.

he still wins though.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SavageBeast: don't nerf

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Hashirama in a stomp.
Post by GhostRipple (113 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wut? Hashirama solos strawhats without shinsuusenju.

Post by nishi99 (2,018 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Hashirama in a stomp.

This

Post by taichokage (15,446 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He isn't nerfing by removing Edo tensei. 1. It's not his power and 2. He beats Luffy either way anyway, but with Edo he literally can't win.
Post by 5th (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hashirama wins but on a funny note, I can see the two getting along and becoming friends.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hashirama wins in a good fight~

I'm only doing this to keep the peace. I still don't think naruto characters anywhere near as fast as anything in the hst, luffy has precog haki, armourment haki and gear second and gear third. Gear third backed with haki could demolish wood. And gear second he could 1 shot hashi with his strength alone considering hashi has no real durability feats. But still to keep the peace i'll give him the win~

P.s Don't bother replying to me unless you can back your claims with solid evidence and visual proof from the manga which i do read.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheNeutralOne said:

I'm only doing this to keep the peace. I still don't think naruto characters anywhere near as fast as anything in the hst, luffy has precog haki, armourment haki and gear second and gear third. Gear third backed with haki could demolish wood. And gear second he could 1 shot hashi with his strength alone considering hashi has no real durability feats. But still to keep the peace i'll give him the win~

P.s Don't bother replying to me unless you can back your claims with solid evidence and visual proof from the manga which i do read.

I'm sorry but I can't resist from replying.

Speed is arguable. But the "Gear third backed with haki could demolish wood." is just laughable, Hashi's wood is strong enough to restrain BM Naruto's full Biju Mode, survive being struck by Madara's Susano'o Swords, and f*cking block a biju-dama from Kurama.

Those feats shit on all of Luffy's feats.

Madara solos strawhats.

Post by 5th (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@bobokyo said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

I'm sorry but I can't resist from replying.

Speed is arguable. But the "Gear third backed with haki could demolish wood." is just laughable, Hashi's wood is strong enough to restrain BM Naruto's full Biju Mode, survive being struck by Madara's Susano'o Swords, and f*cking block a biju-dama from Kurama.

Those feats shit on all of Luffy's feats.

Madara solos strawhats.

Pretty much this.

@bobokyo: In certain instances yes in others no.

Kurama's bijuu dama casually ripped through his strongest attack(the buddha) with complete ease. Then i don't understand the susano'o sword thing because as i recall he summoned the wood and they were all sliced off the top. Stop going full wetodd over hashirama. If luffy goes gear second hashi has no way of countering. Luffy has precog haki so will know everything what hashirama will do before he does it. And do not forget it was stated that the observation haki does not only tell you the attack but it gives you knowledge of the damage the attack will do if it hits.

Speed is not arguable in my opinion. Its arguable when you have some feats. You don't so its not. No one in naruto is supersonic let alone hypersonic based off anything. The fasted feat in naruto goes t othe teleporters and chuunin exam lee which was stated by kakashi when you open the gates your speed and strength surpass that of the kage's greatly.

Hashi's wood would have to be pre prepped to take on damage like that. Hashi doesn't know luffy and would go under the assumption he was just using his fists. Luffy's fist was capable of 1shotting a pacifista which is completely harder than steel and requires haki destroy and it was capable of undoing what garp's fist did too chinjao. Which means luffy's fist are at the very least mountain busters. Bijuu dama's are mountain busters but that is only one of them, luffy can fire his fist in rapid succession at speed hashi cannot compete with.

Since someone decided to reply to me i could care less about keeping the peace. Show me feats or it makes no sense. You can't say hashi will use the sleeping technique because luffy has precog and will know its coming and he already fought against someone who used gas base techniques one of which was to steal the air from your very lungs and came out on top. And even then in character or even bloodlusted hashi wasn't shown to use it madara was and it was in edo mode so we have no idea how much chakra such a large scale technique would take up or would do to them.

The only thing hashi wins based off of is hype. The speed is in luffy's favor. The strength is in luffy's favour. The durability is in luffy's favour. And the destructive potential can go either way. Add in the fact that luffy has observation haki and tell me exactly who is it that wins in this scenario? I don't think it would be easy for luffy but it wouldn't be horrendously difficult with the advantages he has.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheNeutralOne: So many wrongs in your post that it's not even funny anymore.

"Kurama's bijuu dama casually ripped through his strongest attack(the buddha) with complete ease. Then i don't understand the susano'o sword thing because as i recall he summoned the wood and they were all sliced off the top."

The biju-dama you're talking about is combined with the susano'o sword and has an energy of at least 7.6 gigatons, enough to blow up an entire island. Madara fired several of it to Hashi's buddha and it only blew away some of its hands. Hashi's wood dragon regenerated from the sword strike.

link to calc:http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19982

links to the scans of Hashi's buddha:http://www.goodmanga.net/naruto/chapter/626/7

http://www.goodmanga.net/naruto/chapter/626/8

"Speed is not arguable in my opinion. Its arguable when you have some feats. You don't so its not. No one in naruto is supersonic let alone hypersonic based off anything. The fasted feat in naruto goes t othe teleporters and chuunin exam lee which was stated by kakashi when you open the gates your speed and strength surpass that of the kage's greatly."

Seriously? Hashi and Madara are massively hypersonic base on this calc: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19317&page=8

" Luffy's fist was capable of 1shotting a pacifista which is completely harder than steel and requires haki destroy and it was capable of undoing what garp's fist did too chinjao. Which means luffy's fist are at the very least mountain busters. Bijuu dama's are mountain busters but that is only one of them, luffy can fire his fist in rapid succession at speed hashi cannot compete with."

Lol no. Luffy's strongest attack is small-city level at best.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15466

"The only thing hashi wins based off of is hype. The speed is in luffy's favor. The strength is in luffy's favour. The durability is in luffy's favour. And the destructive potential can go either way."

No. No. Yes. No. and Lol no.

And you're saying as if Hashi would just stand there and get hit. The OP says "in character" so Luffy would most likely be using normal punches from the start but Hashi would probably use his wood to restrain him, even though Luffy know it's coming, he won't keep up if Hashi decides to use wood clones and throw a few more of his wood techs.

Again, Hashi rapes strawhats.

Yeah, unless Zoro has become like Admiral level, Hashirama solos the Strawhats for now.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@bobokyo: OBD calcs are not reliable especially when it comes to Naruto. They have Juubi at mach 23,000 lol.

Though its quite likely that Hashi is MHS, to claim something like mach 143 is going a bit too far

@bobokyo:

K so all i saw was meaningless calcs. How about you show me some real proof from teh actual manga and not make believe numbers. I read most mangas brosif you can't throw bullshyt at me and expect me to bite like its prime rib.

Speed is not arguable based off feats from the manga. Proof or well i won't even consider what you have to say. Show me a speed feat. (Hint:there are none because naruto characters fights are based off of the more powerful ninjutsu and only thing that beats it is genjutsu(Sharingan, rinnengan) or a super speedster in the case of the 4th hokage. Even the raikage doesn't win of speed, his bare fisted strength mixed with his lightening attacks are really what gets him so powerful).

Um yes kurama's bijuu dama along with teh susano'o sword was casually slicing through the wood. Hashirama brought up those hands and the susano'o sword sliced through them effortlessly. gigatons of force? Bro don't start tripping balls. The most the attacks were doing were pushing up dust in the area. That much force let off in such rapid succession island busters as you call them would have broke the ground they stood on. Don't get ridiculous. Yes hashirama's buddha was huge but obviously it wasn't as powerful as it was large.

Um going off a bit zoro way before post time skip blocked a punch from oars. Post time skip i do believe he could block a singular punch from the buddha or better yet slice through it considering swords affect it and its not as hard as steel or anything.

Also luffy could simply speed to the top of buddha. Climbing his way to the top. That is if hashirama lives long enough to use it. In character hashirama took the perfect susano'o mixed with the nine tails as a serious threat and then released the buddha. He didn't pull it out right off teh bat. At the beginning of the fight luffy could just punch him and that'd kill hashirama. He has no actual durability. All these high end naruto characters are glass canons.

Show me some actual speed feats and durability feats and maybe we will talk. Until there are any luffy can blitz and 1shot hashirama in character. Bloodlusted he can do it before hashirama can release the buddha. He is currently in a war for the sake of the world and hasn't even released it yet. Luffy's punches are at least mountain level by the way considering chinjao's head could crack an island in two and garp casually messed it up and then luffy came back around and hit him and put it back into place. His fists wouldn't vaporize a mountain but he sure as hell could take one down especially in gear third.

I'll wait for your feats~

P.s don't place useless calcs before me because as you can see i don't use them nor do i agree with the ridiculousness of some of them. Everyone in naruto was capable of avoiding a bijuu dama none of which ever being shown above supersonic and then people start placing everyone in naruto at massively hypersonic because bijuu dama were calced to be that speed off of nothing. Instead of any intelligent person thinking, "Oh maybe the bijuu dama are slower than them."

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hashirama wins...sadly.

But he's not faster than Luffy, just thought I would put that out there & there is not a scan anybody can show me to disprove that fact.

Only people in Naruto I can argue for having solid speed feats are Naruto, Minato, Tobirama, The Raikage, Guy & Juubito.

Hashirama has greater DC, versatility & durability in the case of his techniques, he also has enormous chakra reserves.

Hashirama's goddess does not have island lvl durability ffs.

Of course he isn't faster than Luffy. More powerful yes but not faster by a long shot. I don't know where the OBD pulls this stuff out of.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel