Luffy vs Grimmjow

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Dec. 24, 2010. Last post by Jinbeifan1 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11: i have to disagree, luffy is either as fast or faster than GJ and sure he can fly but did u read the OP?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jinbeifan1: Oh I C, GJ is nerfed.
@hitsusatsu11: well that might change in the future pending how this fight goes and i guess ill change it sooner since i allowed luffy haki but still thinking on it
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Jinbeifan1: actually he said he was goinh to do atleast 2 more not that there were only 2 left and that Bleach is barely at his half, that he has PLanned this Current arc entirely and that Unoanas True face will be revealed soon,and that a lot of misteries will also be revealed.
Post by Nightwolf (113 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Destinyheroknight said:
" Luffy  "
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Luffy can 1 hit-Ko Grimmjow so im rooting 4 him.
Post by taichokage (13,353 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@MisterShin said:
" Luffy can 1 hit-Ko Grimmjow so im rooting 4 him. "
Not really. Grimmjow is harder than steel, Luffy strains to break steel. Grimmjow is faster than Luffy possibly excluding gear 2nd, and grimmjow has ceros. A cero would one shot Luffy.
@taichokage: i of coarse dont think luffy could one shot GJ but luffy doesnt strain when breaking through steel he tore a giants steel armor up with a casual bazooka. and with luffy's speed he could dodge the cerros and turn it into a close range fight which i have to say luffy is better at but they do seem pretty even in close range and also merry christmas!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel