Luffy vs Grimmjow

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Dec. 24, 2010. Last post by Jinbeifan1 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,137 posts) See mini bio Level 14
no Reiutsu crush, no invisibility, no King's Haki(other types allowed), and no flight, both bloodlusted
takes place on hueco mundo

Post by taichokage (12,466 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Decent battle. I am unsure. I could deifinitely see either winning. However Luffy is always serious whereas Grimmjow tends to fool around a bit, and  you allowed Lufy to have haki but no reiatsu or grimmjow. They are both strong, fast, durable, etc. Grimmjow does have an energy power advantage as well  as flight, but Luffy has giant leaps, and the range of an energy user so it almost doesn't matter. Eh I like Luffy better but I can see either winning.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hmmm Luffy has Mantra  This makes the fight harder for Grimm and has no flight also for the Gear 3 and other Techs luffy has will give him a hard time  However Grimmjow has more versalitie and a slight advantage in speed and has 3 ceros variations,Darts and Desgarron i gived to Grimm wih hard Diff but could  Change when Luffy and Grimmjow show more feats
@taichokage: this is a truly great fight for debating lol but as ive said in a different thread haki's use isn't the same as reiutsu its use is mostly for battle where as reiutsu crush is mostly for intimidation and if the opponents weak probably knock them out thats also the reason i took out King's Haki because even if it doesn't knock a person out it does intimidate i might change the no flight rule though since luffy's jumps kinda evens the fight in that
@Hirako_Fan said:
" Hmmm Luffy has Mantra  This makes the fight harder for Grimm and has no flight also for the Gear 3 and other Techs luffy has will give him a hard time  However Grimmjow has more versalitie and a slight advantage in speed and has 3 ceros variations,Darts and Desgarron i gived to Grimm wih hard Diff but could  Change when Luffy and Grimmjow show more feats "
I would agree with this but Luffy's unseen upgrades would probably tip the scale in his favor.
@Jinbeifan1:  that is true haki is actually used in battle whereas Reiatsu is kinda like a default defense or intimidation to the point of paralysis and even death but against opponents of similar caliber, it doesn't do much except in cases like Aizen.
@taichokage: i know that Thats why i posted whem Grimm and him show more feats.

Grimmjow was Confirmed alive and has a very important Character to the manga wich means that he will also get anew power up for this arc
@Hirako_Fan: i wonder if he's gonna come back that'd be pretty tight actually it never really disclosed on weather they were all dead or not either
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @taichokage: i know that Thats why i posted whem Grimm and him show more feats.  Grimmjow was Confirmed alive and has a very important Character to the manga wich means that he will also get anew power up for this arc "
Oh really? He is alive? I mean I thought he was but we had no confirmation. That's good. He seems like he would be the next to join the Kurosaki gang kinda like a Vegeta type ally, but Kubo has ignored him for a couple years so I was beginning to doubt it.
@taichokage: me too but he comfirmed this at jump fiesta.

oh and Bleach will last for 10 YEARS.great news dont you think
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @taichokage: me too but he comfirmed this at jump fiesta.  oh and Bleach will last for 10 YEARS.great news dont you think "

YES we may finaly get to see what every captain can do, and maybe Kenpachi will get a bankai, or at the very least let us see what his zanpakuto looks like. And maybe seew hy Unohana is so strong. 

As for the battle, I think luffy can pull a win here, if he can win against ichigo I'm sure he can against grimmjow.
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @taichokage: me too but he comfirmed this at jump fiesta.  oh and Bleach will last for 10 YEARS.great news dont you think "
yeah that's not bad. Almost 4 more years. I wonder how long naruto and op will last. I get the feeling naruto will end in around 2-3 years. OP seems like it will be the last one standing to me.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage:
Naruto is about at the end,  one piece is gonna last just as long as bleach lol its only halfway over.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
 Luffy 
@taichokage: yea about 10 more years for OP its pretty set and match that narutos almost over the best thatthe big three can do after there run is do a spin off series about someone else like have the old characters like zoro or sakura be passing characters to the main characters of the new story
@Jinbeifan1:
@taichokage: men Bleach is halfway and is going to last 10 more years along with One piece
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
GJ 
He has flight and more powerful, easily spamable energy attacks.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11:
Luffy can get around that.
@Hirako_Fan: really? i heard theres only two more arcs left in bleach or something like that
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Justice: I don't think so. GJ is likely faster, can fly, and can spam cero. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel