Luffy vs Black Star

Topic started by YouFinished on Feb. 11, 2011. Last post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Jinbeifan1:  
Alright then thanks for the scan. Still puts them on par again in terms of strength. 
@Jinbeifan1:  
Has Luffy taken any soul attacks?
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,262 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@YouFinished: 1 no it doesnt just becase he lifted a large guy doesnt put him on par in strength with someone who's one shotted things much much much bigger it absolutely does not but if i cant convince you of that then what ever 2 no he hasnt but ive seen his soul attacks they dint do that much damage its actually similar to haki in a way but haki is much stronger in physical terms 
@Jinbeifan1:  
Once again hiting is not lifting. Why do you keep saying that? . And no his soul attacks are not like haki at all. He uses his soul wave length to attack the other. to avoid you have to match soul wave lengths like Stein did and Luffy has no power over that. It would knock out Luffy for sure cause he has no control of his soul wave lengths.
@YouFinished: that wouldn't do crap to luffy it didn't even knock out crona! and who cares if lifting isnt hitting hitting is what matters in a fight just give it up we all know luffy would one shot BS you just can't come to terms with that but its obvious theres no convincing you so im gonna move on to my fan fiction challenge your welcome to come and give it a whirl of you want
@Jinbeifan1:  
Corona has black blood supporting her soul, luffy has nothing of the sort but hey whatever. Black Star would one slash or soul attack Luffy and Black Star has taken sword attacks and broken fingers and body slams by cyclops and proceeded to fight like nothing happen. But theres no convincing a  big fan ( no offense, its the truth). But sure I'll try your challenge, even though I don't know what a fan fiction is. lol thanks for the invite
@YouFinished: and luffy can one shot with haki but whatever it goes both ways(your a big fan of BS i can tell lol) but yea try it out its a good challenge
Post by Luffy (166 posts) See mini bio Level 7
You need to ask?
@Luffy: 
Let me guess.. Luffy?
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@DemonEyesKyo: 
actually reply to your third speed, he is hypersonic during  his second gear mode post time skip, maybe even right now the closest he could get to is sound, or a bit above
heres another thing, if he does have insanity on his side, which I seriously doubt it would definatly effect luffy, but for now I say luffy wins, but both seem to be about par in terms of speed

also jinbei fan lifting strength doesn't egual  hitting strength, and lifting can make a huge difference

Also does blackstar have any attacks that can immitate rushing water ,or seastone, because he is pretty much screwed if not
, and does anyone know the specific terms of speed, for  Bs, because luffy is near soundor above it
@Jflash94: 
Black Star is above  sound definitely  but you can never tell anyones speed in a manga cause there is no distance or time given. Rushing water or sea stone, why?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,228 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Black Star probably lose
Without Tsubaki, he can only do close combat. 
Luffy can easily take any punch Black Star throw at him
@Destinyheroknight:  
My bad, Tsubaki is here too. lol
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Black Star wins
Madness, Speed Star, Soul Wavelength, Sharp weapons are Luffy's DF weakness.
Post by SilverSavage (271 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Black  wins but it would probably  be a good battle sense luffy has mastered all the haki techniques.
Post by DemonEyesKyo (542 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Jflash94: 
Hahaha! Luffy blitzed a Pacifista while only turning his arms to G2. The Pacifista reacted to Luffy's G2 before the timeskip Does it tell you something? Luffy is hypersonic evn in base. Even faster than his G2 in the past.
And one hit would knock BS unconscious. We're talking about the same guy who KO-d the Kraken with one hit and can use a golden sphere with few hundred tons like a wrecking ball.
@DemonEyesKyo: Yes he has blitz the pacifista, and that tells alot, but we still can't tell how fast he moves from it
Post by DemonEyesKyo (542 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Jflash94: Your point?
pre-timeskip:
G2 Luffy = Hypersonic
Pacifista's reactions> G2

Post-time skip:
Pacifista's reactions< Base Luffy
Timeskip Luffy in base > G2
Base Luffy = Hypersonic
@YouFinished:  even though i stopped argueing this i thought i might as well show u the scan u couldnt seen in anime form

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel