Luffy vs Black Star

Topic started by YouFinished on Feb. 11, 2011. Last post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,456 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@YouFinished: yea he does have just as good reaction time before the time skip he was reacting to blueno who was almost as fast as luffy in gears he was blocking and dodging his attacks like nothing he even landed a punch to blueno while he was moving super fast. also even though its not luffy we all know luffy was physically stronger by a little but during the alabasta arc zoro picked up a whole building and threw it at mr 1 while he was super injured  and this was when they were way weaker

Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Jinbeifan1:  
Sorry this is Luffy not Zoro. Its not relevant but its pretty sick, don't get me wrong. And Zoro trains with huge weights all the time, Luffy does not. Saying some guy was keeping up with Luffy is not a reaction feat to compare because we have no clue how fast they were going. Comparing to a sniper bullet is a more better cause we have a clue how fast one can go.
@YouFinished: no im saying that luffy was stronger than zoro at the time but alright heres somthing better that luffy did himself and trust me this proves luffy is much stronger

yea thats better and also dodging a bullet point blank is better than a sniper rifle shot and also that was mifune not BS u said that it was zoro and didnt count for luffy on the las one well neither does mifunes dodging a sniper bullet thats your logic
@Jinbeifan1: 
The guy had an old pistol from like 16 century. Nothing compared to a modern sniper rifle + it was aliving weapon so it might of been faster then normal, heck that pistol was probably no faster than a bb gun and Luffy has mantra it was a normal guy shooting the gun and it was already pointed at his head. What is going on in that scan? Can you post the rest? All i see is Luffy standing on some black things then he punches or grabs something. Once again punching is not lifting. Black Star proved to be faster than Mifune, thats why Mifune was in the story line so that Black Star can eventually surpass him, they had 3 or 4 one on one battles and thats why it counts. Saying Zolo can do this, so Luffy can do it is wrong. Zolo and Luffy are completely different in powers and don't have one on one battles or train the same. 
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@YouFinished:
Luffy was pushing two multi ton buildings apart with his bare hands in the scan jinbeifan posted.
@Haofan123:  
Alright cool thanks. So hes not lifting anything?
@YouFinished:
Nope. In fact, I dont think Luffys shown a good lifting feat in the entirety of the series. Dont get me wrong, he's freakishly strong, but he's never really been shown to lift anything to heavy
@Haofan123:  
Yeah his punches and kicks are deadly but hes not like lifting strong. Thanks for clearing that up.
@YouFinished:
Actually, no wait, I remember a good lifting feat. In the skypeia arc he had a massive gold ball attatched to his hand and he managed not just to lift it, but to use it in his attacks as well, successfully KOing the main villian of said story arc by hitting him with the giant gold ball, which weighed at least a few tons
@Haofan123:  
Oh wow can I see the scan?
@YouFinished:
No problem.Just give me a few minutes to find it
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,750 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Haofan123: the gold ball he hit enel wit?
@FormerCrimsonKing:
yeah
@YouFinished:
Here we go

@Haofan123:  
Oh I remember that. He put is hand through the ball and when it retracted it pulled the ball and hit him, well thats what looks like what happened. But its awesome still. Thanks.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,750 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Haofan123: i was jus bout to post that

@YouFinished:
Theres also a scan of him flailing that same gaint ball of gold in order to use it as a cunductor to absorb enels lighning attack. 

Keep in mind that flailing the gold ball around his head would be impossible even with rubber band mechanics, as was his KOing enel using the giant gold ball. All his feats with the golden ball relied almost solely on Luffy enormous strength. If it was anyone else they would hav plummeted to the ground, even with rubber powers

@YouFinished: i see hao fan cleared that up for u so there you go but lifting is actually easier than what he had to do. he was in a tiny gap barely able to move and he was still able to push apart a city that is a great feat and also zoro and luffy have fought before and just because they train differently doesnt mean they dont have the same strength but heres the scan of him carrying the golden ball

@Haofan123:  
I can't see the first scan for some reason. So I don't see him flating it but its a great feat. Can you tell me what manga # it is?
@YouFinished:
volume 31
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel