Luffy vs Black Star

Topic started by YouFinished on Feb. 11, 2011. Last post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Jinbeifan1 said:

" @YouFinished: hes faster stronger and has haki but either way pre time skip luffy could beat him as well black star doesnt have enough speed to match him
@Haofan123: technically speaking yes i bet he could but that doesnt sound fair   "

Oh lol didn't see this till now sorry. Haki would not effect Black Star. Black Star is just as fast as him if not faster because of speed star or severed shadow technique or just physical attributes.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@YouFinished:
You should make that a battle to decide which ones stronger
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,223 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@YouFinished: show me this there is no way BS is faster than luffy and ive kept up with soul eater as well and btw i was not referring to kings haki black stars will is too strong for that but i was referring to haki armor which increases damage and mantra which predicts moves very easily
@Haofan123: 
I just might. lol
@Jinbeifan1:  
Luffy has used those techniques when? He did use mantra i think when he blocked the axe but not the armor. I didn't mean to say Black Star is way faster then Luffy but his speed is on par with him for sure. But speed alone is not going to decide the battle.
@YouFinished:
Ill be looking forward to it!
Online Now
@YouFinished: yes he does he uses it on the kraken when they fight it

and also when he one shoots a pacifista

look at what sentomaru says it tells that luffy can use this haki
@Jinbeifan1:  
Alright cool. I remember now. Still doesn't give Luffy an automatic win, if you know what Black Star can do.
Online Now
@YouFinished: my memory of BS powers are a little forgotten do u have some scans?
@Jinbeifan1: 
Lol sure. This is when he first becomes Spartoi. 
Heres him dodging Coronas rapid triple assualt ( she has three arms three swords) with eas even Medusa is impressed.

Heres him punching threw black blood spikes with his mere fist 

Heres him using my favorite technique to actually crack black blood and again medusa is impressed and says him surpassing a God is not laughable any more. 

I love that technique. 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@YouFinished: As far as speed, remember also Mifune can casually dodge sniper fire. 
@hitsusatsu11:  
True. and he did surpass  him too. 
Heres Black star in that fight before becoming Spartoi( so he was alot weaker) going so fast creating after images: 

Online Now
@YouFinished:  not bad he is fast but lets remeber luffy's speed
 has dodged point blank range from a pistol like nothing and knocked the guy out all in one instance

and also dodged a laser with ease

and as u saw from before he one shot a pacifista which has metal stronger than steel and before the time skip too the combined efforts of the strawhats to stop it
@Jinbeifan1:  
Luffy's mantra could of helped dodge that easily but anways.Yes I know what Luffy is capable of but just trying to remind you who Black Star is before you make any hasty decisions. haha
@hitsusatsu11:  
Why do you think Black Star would win?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@YouFinished: He was able to fight with Sanzo Line Death the Kid, with speed star he should be faster, and he should be able to cut through Luffy with the enchanted sword. 
Online Now
@hitsusatsu11:  if he can touch him but he is not faster from what ive seen and he is not as durable as a pacifista a haki mixed jet pistol would end him
hmmm,OP lover jinbeifan1 vs OP hater and long time troll hitusatsu11. This should be interesting....
@Jinbeifan1:  
Hes pretty durable he did go threw black blood spikes and it didn't penetrate him at all Hardened black blood >>> metal or steel.
Online Now
@YouFinished: thats not that great luffy has punched through spikes like nothing when he was at his weakest state and even if its possibly greater than steel it wasnt thick they were small and for all we know black blood isnt as strong as pacifista metal ans besides his hands were cut by the spikes hes just durable enough to take it which is good but not much help against luffy
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel