Luffy vs Black Star

Topic started by YouFinished on Feb. 11, 2011. Last post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
And Tsubaki 
Current versions.  
Takes place in a desert with not that much rocks. 
To win is by KO or Death. 
Battle 1: Luffy can't use Gear 3, Black Star can't go madness form. 
Battle 2: Luffy can use Gear 3, Black Star can use madness form. 
Logical arguments will be appreciated. Thank you.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Black Star from soul eater?
@Haofan123: 
Of course. Theres more? lol
@YouFinished:
Ive just started reading SE and im only 4 volumes in. Does he have any feats that allow him to fight on par with Luffy as the series progresses?
@Haofan123:  
Oh your really going to like it. 
Oh yes as it goes on, he learns lots of new forms of his weapon that boost his powers. Agility/Speed, Durability, Strength, and all that is in par with Luffy IMO. But others might not agree. 
@YouFinished:
Im already loving it! Fanservice, action, humor, a shinigami with OCD, what more could a guy ask for? lol 
But im still unsure on black stars powers. Ill read some more SE and get back to you
Post by taichokage (12,879 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't know enough about the manga version but even the anime version (which is weaker) could put up a fight. He would lose but not easily. Like I said though, the more powerful manga version could be a different story.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Black Star 
No one else? I thought this was a good battle. 
I guess Black Star stomps
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,260 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@YouFinished: just because hitsu thinks someone wins doesnt mean they do lol luffy beats his ass easily G 3rd or not this is easy win
@Jinbeifan1:  
Oh, how?
@YouFinished:
Could Luffy use haki to KO tsubaki so that Blackstar doesnt have a weapon and then pummel him into oblivion or does she have enough willpower to avoid being KOed by Haoshoku Haki?
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,260 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@YouFinished: hes faster stronger and has haki but either way pre time skip luffy could beat him as well black star doesnt have enough speed to match him
@Haofan123: technically speaking yes i bet he could but that doesnt sound fair  
@Haofan123:  
She will be in weapon form so I don't think Luffy can even target her, cause you know she would be a weapon. Lol 
And the only way to connect with someone in there weapon form is through soul equalization (connecting souls kinda). Like when Black Star tried to use Soul as a weapon and couldn't because they weren't connected. I could be wrong. Has Luffy's Haki had any effect on weapons?
@YouFinished:
No, but then again, I dont think he's encountered a weapon thats also alive lol
@Haofan123:  
Yeah true. I highly doubt it would work though. They put up with this thing called madness all the time, which makes anyone come in contact with it go insane and capture them in an illusion. So haki would probably not even effect either of them to the point of knock out.
@YouFinished:
Well, Luffy doesnt have to make cantact with his opponent to use Haoshoku haki, but then again, I dont really know Blackstars full power
@Haofan123: 
Well I don't mean actually physical contact. Madness is the Haki of the Soul Eaterverse in ever way but instead of it being ambition its insanity. 
@YouFinished:
Who is the strongest out of the three protagonists in the souleaterverse. I know its off topic, but im sorta curious
@Haofan123:  
I don't know I guess it comes down to Black Star or Death the Kid as of right now.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel