Luffy Timeskip vs Gildarts Second Origin

Topic started by NatsuDragneelFanBoy on Sept. 2, 2012. Last post by Jinbeifan1 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by NatsuDragneelFanBoy (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Who Would Win Luffy Timeskipvs Gildarts

-Win By Death

-Both At 100%

-No Holding Back

-Gildarts Before Injuries

-Domus Flau

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

luffy pretime skip wins a hard battle

post time skip is a beat down

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: mind explaining why

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy: If gildarts hits him with crush magic then he wins.

@SMXLR8: @eddz99:

thats the thing, he has to be able to land the attack for it to work, and he has not shown enough speed to tag Luffy pre time skip. luffy would send him flying with multiple attacks. gear 2nd would be the deciding factor, post time skip it would be too easy

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,168 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Luffy wins easily either way due to speedblitz. Equalise the speeds and then we have a fight.

@GIRUGAMESH: yeah thats about right, but even then luffy post time skip has his haki to predict the attacks making it easy for him to dodge

Post by ohgodwhy (1,533 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm not too sure about pre-timeskip but post-timeskip is an easy win for Luffy. Luffy's just going around kicking everyone's ass. It's been pretty much two arcs and we still haven't seen him really struggle with any opponent yet in a fair 1v1 fight.

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@GIRUGAMESH: yeah thats about right, but even then luffy post time skip has his haki to predict the attacks making it easy for him to dodge

That's the thing with Fairy Tail fights, none of them are that fast. Most of them have barely been shown to be above peak human in speed, only Erza-level mages have been shown to be that fast.

Post by Fehafare (9,157 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@GIRUGAMESH: Actually FT chars go into the low hypersonic range,

@Fehafare: When was this proven?

Online Now

@GIRUGAMESH: Quiet some time ago, there are some calcs.

But it doesn't really matter Luffy wins this anyway.

@Fehafare: I find that rather difficult to believe, could you post me a link or something? Because I'm really not seeing Lucy moving at supersonic speeds.

And if the likes of Gildarts are capable of moving that fast then I may give him the win here, at least in the first match.

@GIRUGAMESH: gildarts is above erza's level, but still no signs of real speed. those mages who do show it arent near as fast as the one piece characters fast, but i saw fehare post so yes he does have a much better chance against pre timeskip, but post it makes no difference i think

Online Now

@GIRUGAMESH: Uhhh... not really, it's been a while back the calcs were made and i didn't 8nor do i now) give a fuck about FT, so...

But as i said, no impact on the fight whatsoever, Luffy wins.

@Fehafare: whats with the sudden hate for FT? lol

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1:

What hate?

@Jinbeifan1: Yeah but when Gildarts is capable of fighting against mages above Erza's level with no indication of a speed disadvantage then it would be reasonable to assume they are of similar speed, therefore Gildarts should be of similar or greater speed than Erza.

@Fehafare: Lol fair play, but for now I will continue to doubt such calculations.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,533 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH: They're definitely faster than peak human lol but no where near as fast as OP speeds IIRC. I don't remember anyone moving at Gear 2 Luffy speed for instance.

@Fehafare: you just said you dont give a fu#k about fairy tail :p lol

@GIRUGAMESH: while he maybe of similar speeds to her, that doesnt make either near OP speeds

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel