Luffy & Ace vs Itachi & Sasuke

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Jan. 17, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Bloodlust

Genjutsu is ineffective

Logia Intangibility is off

Everyone is Post Time Skip

Itachi is healthy

Knowledge

Start distance is 50 meters apart

Which team of bros takes it?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider:

Why did you turn off Logia and have Genjutsu be in effect, that make the fight unbalance and unfair

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Why would you have Logia turned on when the only people who can hurt Logias are OP characters

Post by taichokage (15,216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Under these circumstances I'm leaning towards the Uchiha brothers. Normally though I lean towards the D brothers.
Post by YoungChief (555 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Why turn off the intangibility? That is so unfair, that's a main feature of EVERY logia we've seen, but the Uchiha get to have all their stuff, I hate battles with depowered characters. Anyway Uchiha win due to handicaps on the enemy

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

With intangibility on this fight is pointless, much like if you use Ichigo in a fight and say btw the opponent can't see Ichigo because he's a Shinigami.

But not really. Even within the One Piece world, logia intangibility is an obstacle for all but the fairy few haki users. With things like genjutsu and water jutsu, Naruto characters can still affect logias, it just limits the types of attacks that can be used. Ichigo is a bit different because the majority of characters are like that and they have no weakness like logias short of spiritual attacks.

@Destinyheroknight: Yeah let Ace have the most unfair advantage. I mean really, how can logia actually make this fair? You act like him turning intangible makes him what he is. He can still fight with his flames, that much hasn't changed.

@taichokage: @All_StarSupes: Thanks guys for actually using logic here.

@YoungChief: Hate it? You act like someone forcing you to comment.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hmm well Ace and Luffy have no way to combat genjutsu so there is little they can do here, there best shot would probably be to blitz from the beginning or run out of their range and have Ace throw a Dai Enkai at them

Post by othus12 (7,915 posts) See mini bio Level 13

both entei and elephant gatling are untankable for both sasuke and itachi

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider:

Logia type can be hurt by different means, for example Luffy was able to fight Enel because he was make from rubber or Akainu was able to hurt Ace because his fire was hotter

But you put on Genjutsu, which you only need eye contact to take your opponent down and also it is almost impossible to break free from it

Also read my post again, I was talking about unbalance. It would be fairer if you have Genjutsu off to

@Destinyheroknight: Why do I need to re-read what you said? Dude all you did was complain about the logia and genjutsu. I have given Luffy and Ace knowledge so they know of the genjutsu. I'll take it off since its such a problem.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider:

I mean really, how can logia actually make this fair?

You say this^^, making it seem like you didn't read it (I was complaining about balance)

Yeah, fighting with there eyes close put them at a great disadvantage (since either of them haven't master Haki) and if they mess up it game over)

Anyway, Sasuke and Itachi would still win either way

@Destinyheroknight: Actually you put balanced and unfair so yes I read it lol. That's why I asked is logia gonna make this fair/balanced.

@othus12 said:

both entei and elephant gatling are untankable for both sasuke and itachi

Even with Susanno?

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider:

Hmm, I should have rephase that LOL! I mean that it would be better to take away both genjutsu and logia so either side can't one side each other

@Destinyheroknight said:

@SpeedForceSpider:

Hmm, I should have rephase that LOL! I mean that it would be better to take away both genjutsu and logia so either side can't one side each other

Okay I agree :D

@SpeedForceSpider: well, it would be able to block those attacks but itachi wouldnt be able to go on the offensive, and even if he is healthy i doubt that he can hold his most chakra consuming attack for such a long period of time

Hmm, with genjutsu now off withe logia intangibility, I think I'll side with the D brothers. They are physically superior in every way, in Luffy's case by a lot, and destructive-wise they are superior. Sasuke's Kirin is comparable, but it takes more time, I think he needs optimal weather for an optimal result, and it along with every other chidori technique can't hurt Luffy because hes immune to lightning. Similarly, the signature Uchiha fire techniques shouldn't work on Ace possibly excluding Amaterasu. And even though the Uchiha have sharingan, Kenbunshoku haki is superior (although apparently only Liffy has this). With this many advantages I think it's safe to say the D brothers would win.

@othus12: They both have it remember.

@SpeedForceSpider: but the susanoo with good durability is the one of itachi since it has the yata no kagami. sasukes susanoo would be crushed like a fly

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel