Lucy Vs Mewtwo

Topic started by deathbyants on Sept. 25, 2011. Last post by Levance 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by deathbyants (3 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Lucy

Mewtwo

• Fight takes place on opposite sides of a pokemon stadium
    Anime version Mewtwo
    Who wins?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lucy from Elfen Lied right?

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@deathbyants: you didn't state morals, bloodlust, so I going with Mewclone ftw via Mind rape.
@DJSNuva1: well that is the one in the picture, DUH! 
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Rapest_of_super_heros: I don't know exactly but I heard Lucy is supposed to be a planetary threat with those vectors of hers (didn't read the manga) while Mewtwo himself could create planetary TK storms with the flick of a finger. Mewtwo hasn't mindraped anyone apart from a Nurse Joy (that memories bit doesn't count here) but going with powerscaling, he should take this with mid-high difficulty IMO.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MohsinMan99 said:

@Rapest_of_super_heros: I don't know exactly but I heard Lucy is supposed to be a planetary threat with those vectors of hers (didn't read the manga) while Mewtwo himself could create planetary TK storms with the flick of a finger. Mewtwo hasn't mindraped anyone apart from a Nurse Joy (that memories bit doesn't count here) but going with powerscaling, he should take this with mid-high difficulty IMO.

Yeah, Mewtwo should take this IMO as well.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Mewtwo. an Aura Sphere would do the job.... also Mewtwo can catch Lucy in a pokeball.... lol.

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Mewto is to hard to catch in a pokeball in the first strike, lucy would need a master ball to acomplish this, and we all know that she doesn't have one.

Mewto can block psychic attacks thats enough to defeat lucy

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel