Lucy vs. Hollow Ichigo

Topic started by AnimeObsessor on May 19, 2010. Last post by brolybankai 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Dream (6,566 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@waybig1010101: The greater speed of Lucy's vectors stem from how quickly they were able to reach out of Earth's atmosphere and reach a city while leveling a number of buildings. Even with the mentioned invisibility though of Hollow Ichigo, vectors are normally invisible to normal eye sight unless their frequency is intense enough and Lucy was summoning up quite a number of vectors at the end of the manga. Vectors are capable of going through the bodies of their targets and ripping apart the victim's insides such as blood vessels and internal organs, meaning they can out right ignore the durability of their target in inflicting harm. While Lucy can't see Hollow Ichigo, it doesn't necessarily mean he has absolute victory as he is still gonna get cut apart by attacks that he can't see.
Post by waybig1010101 (1,763 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Dream: the speed of lucy vectors could reach the atmosphere yes thats fast and might be even faster than flash step who knows just if you seen the fights in both mangas and animes you see that vectors and the swords are fast but in the fight where one would need to move their body fast too lucy can't move her body fast enough and she wouldn't be able to see ichigo's attacks because when she blocks bullets she just moves her vectors in front of the barrel of a gun so she can know the path the bullets are coming at her but at speed of which is so fast that ichigo makes afterimages of himself i find that on a one on one fast pace fight bleach has more feats and would beat her in terms of speed. But that doesn't matter because only lucy's vectors are invisible not her but hollow ichigo is so their is no way for her to even know she was in fight in the first place and thus if hollow ichigo said i feel like killing this girl he would just cut off her vulnerable head and shes died. I would best describe this fight with the invisible concept to be equal to someone killing another person in their sleep because one person is aware of the other while the other is just unaware of the other.

by the way thanks for sounding like a smart anime fan rather than a hardcore fan i can now see that i have underestimated lucy's vector speed but still to not even know if your in a fight due to the spirit thing would be no different to the example i have given.

Post by Elfenlied1012 (555 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@BattleHeiz said:

; @Sonata: ichigo won't attack first and especially not 17 years old girl

then hes done for as is. Lucy specialized in silent instant death by aneurism when she was still a little girl. Only hope he has got is speed and that he can see the vectors, if he can see the vectors he might win, but without sight or knowledge before hand he is dead.

@Elfenlied1012: please people read my posts and you can find nothin that can save lucy from HOLLOW INCHIGO if he felt like killing her on one on one.

This is due to bleach's spirit concept

@waybig1010101: sorry was directed to an old comment from page one, didn't even notice this was an old thread.

@Dream: @waybig1010101:

Question of start

Also side note, due to the nature of these combatants, being that both have easy insist kills if the other is unaware of the battle we must, for the sake of keeping the thread relevant, assume that both combatants are at least aware of the enemy otherwise the battle is out of a hundred and even split based on a coin toss of who starts the fight and that makes for a boring discussion.

Can we agree to that?

Question of invisibility

We are faced with the invisibility problem. Both combatants seem to have this in one way or another, and in there world a way to be seen. In bleach some people have the ability to see the supernatural. the supernatural do not exist in Elfen Lied (with very vague and mild exception) so it is unknown if she has this or not. In Elfen Lied, as is the case with both kohta's sister and post repair Bondo (manga specifically) some people have the ability to see Lucy's vectors. This assuredly is because hers vibrate at such an intensity that rarely gifted eyes can at least some what see them. As to the abilities of their eyes compared to Ichigo's, well we have no idea.

necessary assumptions

do to the fact that these can not be tested, we can only make are arguments based on these assumptions.

Lucy can/can't see Ichigo

Ichigo can/can't see vectors.

thought that might be helpful and make up for my bit of a misstep.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,635 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Elfenlied1012: One thing you're missing is Ichigo also has shinigami intangibility. Her vectors however aren't intangible only invisible. Seeing as she can't touch him he slaughter stomps.

@Elfenlied1012: i write this to show people dont use her vectors invisible thing cause bleach can do the same thing so to be fair both them and their weapons have to be able to be seen by the other person to be a fair fight.

but ichigo might be able to see the vectors since his sight moves alot faster than ours and characters from elfen lied but elfen lied has nothing to back up seeing spirits or harming them thats why not handicap its no contest but both seeing the other and the weapon makes this a good debate if people can stay on the rules.

Post by brolybankai (15 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@rein said:

At Full power the number of vectors My WIfe Has is only limited by her willpower and their length is at least long enough to stretch across the planet. She is also So accurate with her vectors that she can attack individual cells, And Had reached planet busting level. That being said i don't know much about ichigo after the fight with grimjow so i can't really say yet.

Still... As a hardcore Lucy fanboy I'm Just going to assume she wins.

you are fucking joking us???

she is a normal human with a common hollow protecting she... the vectors ins't stronger suficient to pierce ichigo... he reitasu crush she... she ins't planeta size... she is 1/3 planet size... and if she get this final size... she melt... she die automaticaly... she vectors are weak i steel is nothing to ichigo

don't compare ichigo to humans and steel.... he is too stronger than this shit...

ichigo one slash cut all vectors and she... --> 1:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttJxqjHIxmU

ichigo can tank this slash , this aizen slash is very stronger than she vectors earth sized --> 2:17 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttJxqjHIxmU

she reached planet size but don't reached planet busting level .... u are a retard.

She tryed to pierce a wall, FAIL HAHAHAHA \/

she don't evazed a bullet \/

Post by brolybankai (15 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Elfenlied1012:

you are fucking joking us???

she is a normal human with a common hollow protecting she... the vectors ins't stronger suficient to pierce ichigo... he reitasu crush she... she ins't planeta size... she is 1/3 planet size... and if she get this final size... she melt... she die automaticaly... she vectors are weak i steel is nothing to ichigo

don't compare ichigo to humans and steel.... he is too stronger than this shit...

ichigo one slash cut all vectors and she... --> 1:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttJxqjHIxmU

ichigo can tank this slash with one hand, this aizen slash is very stronger than she vectors earth sized --> 2:17 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttJxqjHIxmU

She tryed to pierce a wall, FAIL HAHAHAHA \/

she don't evazed a bullet \/

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel