Lucy vs. Hollow Ichigo

Topic started by AnimeObsessor on May 19, 2010. Last post by brolybankai 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Rayleon:
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@rein: 

 I share your pain
 I share your pain


Post by Rayleon (461 posts) See mini bio Level 5
YES YES FEED MEEEEEEE, FEEEDDDDD MEEEEE WITH YOUR PAIN
Post by Autzen (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Ichigo because he is awesome.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein:  I didn't know about the manga ending until this thread, I watched the anime and had hopes that maybe they would all live happily in that house together.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Rayleon said:

" @rein: she died she died she died she died she died she died she died she died she died she died she died she died she died she died she died she died she died she died                 "

How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?   
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @rein:  I didn't know about the manga ending until this thread, I watched the anime and had hopes that maybe they would all live happily in that house together. "
Thats just stupid i mean she was born to destroy mankind why would she stay with them and live happy life then she is already corrupted by her powers?
And i think those horns that look like neko ears are pressing on her brain and making her go insane :P
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@battleheiz said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @rein:  I didn't know about the manga ending until this thread, I watched the anime and had hopes that maybe they would all live happily in that house together. "
Thats just stupid i mean she was born to destroy mankind why would she stay with them and live happy life then she is already corrupted by her powers? And i think those horns that look like neko ears are pressing on her brain and making her go insane :P "
she wasn't corrupted learn to watch it properly
 
Diclonius horn is a perfectly normal organ, other dicloni doesn't go insane
 
how about i killed all of your family then castrate you before making you appear in public, would you go insane?
Post by sjolle (24 posts) See mini bio Level 14
lucy's biggest disadvantage is the 4feet vectors ... 
i'd place my bet on itchigo
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sjolle said:
" lucy's biggest disadvantage is the 4feet vectors ...  i'd place my bet on itchigo "
in the end her vector has near planet range
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@sjolle: It is only valid to Anime and pre-timeskip Lucy. Lucy after 2 years could slice flying helicopters in two. She became a crazy threat later.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:

" @battleheiz said:

" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @rein:  I didn't know about the manga ending until this thread, I watched the anime and had hopes that maybe they would all live happily in that house together. "
Thats just stupid i mean she was born to destroy mankind why would she stay with them and live happy life then she is already corrupted by her powers? And i think those horns that look like neko ears are pressing on her brain and making her go insane :P "
she wasn't corrupted learn to watch it properly  Diclonius horn is a perfectly normal organ, other dicloni doesn't go insane  how about i killed all of your family then castrate you before making you appear in public, would you go insane? "
I was joking about horns and i won't loose my sanity because i take responsibility for my actions.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lucy dies
Post by waybig1010101 (3,208 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Have we forget that lucy can't see hollow inchigo so he would win before lucy feels her head cut off and dont think am an elfen lied hater in fact i love the anime but if elfen lied fans are using the manga then i'll use the first episode of bleach thats stat only certain people can see spirits and lucy has not shown to process this ability and has nothin to back her up to even be able to have the ability so she is fighting someone she can't see or hear, if she could see him then manga lucy could win but an invisible hollow inchigo came on peolple she has no chance unfortunately.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,208 posts) See mini bio Level 14

lucy would lose simply because she wont see hollow inchigo because he is invisible to nonspirits like lucy and lucy does not have the ability to see spirits or has anything to back her up to being able to see spirits, see can only see vectors so dont use the invisible bs that some of you use because only her vectors are invisible not herself. She uses her normal eyes to see things to kill with her almost invisible vectors. I say almost because some regular people have seen her vectors. If lucy can see him than she could win but unfortunately she can't so before she knows it hollow inchigo cuts off her head.

Don't think im a bleach lover and elfen lied hater i love both anime and the characters very much its just that people use manga lucy(by the way manga lucy would lose 2 because she can't see him) and i used the first episode of bleach which said only spirits can be seen by other spirits or people who can see spirits and lucy isnt shown to be able to see spirits wat so ever thats why hollow inchigo would win.

Another thing some people say inchigo wont kill lucy ur right but were talking about hollow inchigo and he would kill her because he is a hollow and he wont care if she is 16 or 5 so this is hollow inchigo vs lucy so dont say anything about normal inchigo and if u do then ur just being a hardcorefan rather a smart anime fan.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,937 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ichigo wins this I believe.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Witch version of Lucy? isn't the Manga version>>Anime version?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,937 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@niBBit said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Witch version of Lucy? isn't the Manga version>>Anime version?

IDK which version. But yeah manga is stronger.

Post by Dream (7,609 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
Any version, except the end of manga version of Lucy, would lose rather easily to Ichigo. If this is the mentioned end of manga version though, Lucy's vectors would quite easily reach and take out Ichigo sooner than any chance the guy would have to react.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,208 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Dream: u might be right except that lucy can't see her enemy also why does vectors from lucy are now faster than hollow ichingo just because the arms are long doest make them faster than a smaller target. But besides that if you seen my post you will find the reason lucy would lose even if her arms went across the universe because her body isnt really special at all just her vectors and thats the element that makes this an unfair match up.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel