Lucy vs. Hollow Ichigo

Topic started by AnimeObsessor on May 19, 2010. Last post by brolybankai 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by AnimeObsessor (252 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Lucy - Elfen Lied

Hollow Ichigo - Bleach
Post by sagara187 (18 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I say Lucy for the simple fact that her vectors can just touch the inside of Ichigo's brain as she walks past him. If it was a Ready set go fight... still she would win from the reach she has and extra atacks she could do. Also her vectors can stop and pass thru solid and corpral objects thus rendering Ichigo helpless for about 98% of his attacks.
Post by Luffy (166 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Lucy has a range of 4 feet.  One getsuga from Ichigo and she's done.
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
The lack of range from Lucy, swings this battle towards hollow Ichigo. Its an interesting battle i have to say.
Post by sagara187 (18 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I thought that Lucy had a range of four meters with her vectors.  she still can stop the swing and the force behind it also. all else fails she can fling herself away with the others in time.  if she can deflect and stop fully auto fire from a mp5 at ruffly 25 rounds a second from over 7 men. no worrys. 

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
At Full power the number of vectors My WIfe Has is only limited by her willpower and their length is at least long enough to stretch across the planet. She is also So accurate with her vectors that she can attack individual cells, And Had reached planet busting level. That being said i don't know much about ichigo after the fight with grimjow so i can't really say yet.

Still... As a hardcore Lucy fanboy I'm Just going to assume she wins.

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@rein: Well, she's more like a country-buster. She threatened whole Japan with Nuke-strong Vector attacks. Really, against an opponent like that Ichigo has little chance. Although to be fair it was her "berserk mode".  But even then post-timeskip she could crush helicopters flying from the air. Overpower vector-nullifying machines and simply trash a whole research complex.
It all depends on whether Ichigo's spiritual sense can detect the vectors or not. Afterall we found out that the vectors are a manifestation of ESP. If he can then Ichigo faces a difficult fight where his opponent can block all but his absolutely most powerful attacks and attack from distance at any angle. And if not then...Ichigo faces quick death.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Ichigo wins cause even without mask he was able to keep up with senbondzsakura in its bankai
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@battleheiz: He could see that attack, so he could dodge it easily. The vectors are invisible unless Ichigo can some how sense them like for example Spider-Man Ichigo is done for.
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9
ichigo is to naive to kill a girl so lucy wins
@Sonata said:
" @battleheiz: He could see that attack, so he could doge it easily. The vectors are invisible unless Ichigo can some how sense them like for example Spider-Man Ichigo is done for. "
Ichigo is invisible
@battleheiz: Ah that old theory of invisible beings seeing other invisible things.
@Sonata: ichigo is different from vectors
@battleheiz: Exactly so we cant be certain that Ichigo can even see the vectors coming at him at all
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@battleheiz: Lucy's vectors form a near unbreakable barrier. She can withstand tanks shells and RPGs with ease. Ichigo must pull out a quite strong Getsugai to hurt her.  What she lacks in speed makes up by extreme flexibility of attacks and protection.
@paladin: @Sonata: As i already said she can't see him
@battleheiz: She really doesnt have to her vectors can cover a wide area.
@Sonata: wait and how would she know that he is there?????????
@battleheiz: ichigo would try to attack close range which will be his down fall.
; @Sonata: ichigo won't attack first and especially not 17 years old girl
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel