Lucifer(Supernatural) vs. Kid Buu

Topic started by Bruce246 on April 27, 2014. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Bruce246 (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Lucifer (Supernatural)

vs.

Kid Buu

Rules

1. Both get 50 feet apart.

2. Winner must kill(if possible) or KO the opponent.

3. No prep.(So no knowledge of each other)

4. Manga version Buu in use.

5. Both are bloodlust, and have morals off (If they have any)

Battle takes place Gotham City

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lucifer wins. He's too strong for Buu.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Lucifer wins. He's too strong for Buu.

Interesting, because when last I checked, Lucifer wasn't even planet level. Supernatural tends to get far too much support from some.

You probably know the show better than I do, though- what has Lucifer ever done to put him remotely close to Buu?

Post by Akira_Toriyama_is_GodofWeights (64 posts) See mini bio Level 7

supernatural lucifer gets feats from only the series . or is this a religious debate?

if this is a religious debate then no comments.

if he gets feats from the TV series then he is immortal can only be killed by a specific blade . buu too is immortal type 1/ type 3.

is supernatural lucifer limited due to his human vessel?

supernatural's lucifer was said to die because of his battle with michael (which would only cause planetary destruction).[source- ComicVine]

the most planetary level feat on supernatural was death creating an eclipse, but that was not lucifer.[source- ComicVine].

based on DC feats lucifer doesn't even register as a threat in DBZ.

@Akira_Toriyama_is_GodofWeights:

This clearly isn't a religious debate as this is from the series.

Also a battle between them would cause the earth to be in flames.

I know you must be new the battle forms and all, but you should know DC isn't the only way to win a battle.

Lucifer can snap his fingers and kill buu on a molecular level.

He's a reality warper. His little brother ( which it's stated that Lucifer taught him everything he knows) can create black holes, different dimensions where he once put the main character in a TV LAND like world.

Angels have the power to stop time, and time travel.

What would anyone in DBZ do to Lucifer? He doesn't have a physical body for them to hurt, he also can regenerate from anything ( his vessel form). He doesn't have a soul, yet he can soul fuck and mind fuck.

@GIRUGAMESH:

what has Lucifer ever done to put him remotely close to Buu?

In terms of DC he hasn't done much. But Angels are very powerful and fast. He has no way of hurting Lucifer, while Lucy as billions of ways to kill him.

Post by Shadow_Okami9 (162 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Can manga Buu regenerate?

Post by takashichea (11,097 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Battle threads should not have religious debates. Any religious gods are prohibited from the site. You can only use incarnations from media such as anime, comic books, TV shows, etc. as long as you have an anime character in the battle.

Please refer to Battle Forum Rules 2.0.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,594 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@Whats_out_the_bag said: 

He's a reality warper. His little brother ( which it's stated that Lucifer taught him everything he knows) can create black holes, different dimensions where he once put the main character in a TV LAND like world.

What would anyone in DBZ do to Lucifer? He doesn't have a physical body for them to hurt, he also can regenerate from anything ( his vessel form). He doesn't have a soul, yet he can soul fuck and mind fuck.

I love supernatural but the PIS is very strong with that show. 

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Supernatural operates at sub planetary levels.lucifer and michael seem to be the strongest among them and they were affecting beings weaker than them.

so every attack they are capable of falls under sub planetary levels.

except for time stop , his hax operates at sub planetary level.

seems like a case of NLF.

JBA GER is mentioned to work at universal levels. above that it wont work.

Because of DBZ universe rules/laws, even Shenron cant affect beings stronger than his creator. Devilmite beam wont work on Frieza etc.

just because lucifer has a particular skill set doesn't mean he can molecular manipulate beings stronger than planetary levels like Frieza , Thanos(has been transformed into stone statues but Silver surfer cant do anything to Thanos) etc.

Do you think a cellular attack of Naruto will work on Perfect Cell?

lucifer seems like a copy of Dr. Manhattan even he disintegrated mere human beings.

this vs-battle is stalemate because NLF and buu cant kill lucifer but buu can keep on copying lucifer's abilities.

Welcome to Animevice. I'm What's_Out_The_Bag. I'm a teacher here. So lets start a quick lesson.

Supernatural operates at sub planetary levels.

No. They are multiverse. There's still God and Death. They already talk about traveling to different planets across the universe. Also in terms of DC God and Death are still Multiverse. (Well at least God is)

lucifer and michael seem to be the strongest among them and they were affecting beings weaker than them.

True.

so every attack they are capable of falls under sub planetary levels.

Nope. That was just the battle between them. It would ROAST the earth. That's what was stated

except for time stop , his hax operates at sub planetary level.

Hax operating at a sub planetary level?

Not sure what you're trying to say here. They can pretty much do anything.

seems like a case of NLF.

They can pretty much do anything most omnipotent characters can do. No one gave them a no limit here.

JBA GER is mentioned to work at universal levels. above that it wont work.

Don't know what the hell JBA GER is.

Because of DBZ universe rules/laws, even Shenron cant affect beings stronger than his creator. Devilmite beam wont work on Frieza etc.

Seeing how 90% of the characters are probably stronger than His creator, how can he bring back these characters since they're stronger than his creator. Also are you really trying to pull DBZ logic into a battle? That crap doesn't work on HAX'D abilities.

just because lucifer has a particular skill set doesn't mean he can molecular manipulate beings stronger than planetary levels like Frieza

This may be an older battle, but hell It still provides a nice amount of details.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/lucifer-and-michael-supernatural-vs-goku/332556/

Don't worry I won't act like that with you;I've changed.

, Thanos(has been transformed into stone statues but Silver surfer cant do anything to Thanos) etc.

That's nice.

Do you think a cellular attack of Naruto will work on Perfect Cell?

If it's a attack that can attack on a cellular level then HELL YES. That would fuck Perfect Cell up.

lucifer seems like a copy of Dr. Manhattan even he disintegrated mere human beings.

How in the hell is he a copy of Dr.Manhattan? Lucifer is the fucking devil. Based off the Bible. He's nothing like Dr.Manhattan.

Luficer made an angel explode with a snap. This angel can beat ever DBZ character.

this vs-battle is stalemate because NLF and buu cant kill lucifer but buu can keep on copying lucifer's abilities.

No

How can he copy Lucifer's powers? Please show me a scan of him doing so to magic of some type. All of his attacks are KI based.

Lucifer can kill him. Buu can't kill him.

Battle over.

Post by Bruce246 (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hmmm I'm actually smelling a stalemate here.

But I'm not sure how much Lucifer's vessel can tank. Unlike most demons in Supernatural sometimes there vessels can still be as fragile as normal humans, but Lucifer's vessels seems more tough(Or at least what I can remember). I remember some goddess try to blow him away with some fire blast thing, and the vessel was unharmed. Also even if Lucifer just started spamming his telekinesis powers to implode Buu....Buu would just regenerate.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

This clearly isn't a religious debate as this is from the series.

Also a battle between them would cause the earth to be in flames.

I know you must be new the battle forms and all, but you should know DC isn't the only way to win a battle.

@GIRUGAMESH:

what has Lucifer ever done to put him remotely close to Buu?

In terms of DC he hasn't done much. But Angels are very powerful and fast. He has no way of hurting Lucifer, while Lucy as billions of ways to kill him.

Set the earth on fire? Yeah, I've heard that before- and so what? Freiza was a casual planet buster, I don't remember Lucifer doing anything like that.

Kill Buu with a snap of the fingers? Sorry, nope. When has that ability worked on anyone on Buu's level? I suppose Gremmy from Bleach could solo DBZ if he wanted too. You seem to be guilty of throwing no limit fallacies around here, saying that they can do 'pretty much anything' isn't proof of universal reality warping or anything on that level.

As far as hurting him goes, destroying his body is usually acceptable in cases like this. As long as we accept that, Lucy is apparently screwed.

Post by othus12 (6,373 posts) See mini bio Level 12

if his abilities acted on atomic level i would agree. that bypasses any durability dragon ball characters have. transmutation(molecular level attack) has been shown to be effective on pretty much all dragon ball characters(dabura's spit and majin buu chocolate beam) and only the god tier of the verse (pre BOG) aka vegito could retain his power and conciousness after getting transmuted. if he does affect on molecular level then buu is screwed. other than that buu's cells have multi planet level durability. so the whole rasen-shuriken affecting cell is bullshit.

This is going to be boring. You've been here too long to be making post like that.

@GIRUGAMESH:

Set the earth on fire? Yeah, I've heard that before- and so what? Freiza was a casual planet buster

And that's supposed to be impressive? What is that doing in this battle? Nothing.

, I don't remember Lucifer doing anything like that.

Why does he have to?

Kill Buu with a snap of the fingers? Sorry, nope. When has that ability worked on anyone on Buu's level?

Buu's level? Please don't feed me that bull shit. What's wrong with you people and these this character has better DC thus he can't be killed by anyone with lower DC. Do you not read any fiction?

Please tell me you meant in terms of regeneration as that would be the molecular attack a moment ago . Then I would reply with he can pretty much snap to use any of his abilities.

I suppose Gremmy from Bleach could solo DBZ if he wanted too.

Oh cute you're trying to compare Gremmy to Lucifer. Just because they both share this reality warping ability, doesn't mean they are on the same level. Gremmy's best feat was creating a small meteorite. Lucifer is capable of creating dimensions.

Also if Gremmy's reality warping powers were actually good, then yes he could solo DBZ. A powerful reality warper can do what they want, when they want.

You seem to be guilty of throwing no limit fallacies around here, saying that they can do 'pretty much anything' isn't proof of universal reality warping or anything on that level.

Universal Reality warping. Oh you mean range?

Not sure about that, but I can go and check later for you. But he really doesn't need anything on that scale. A small range will do. He's displayed enough to handle buu.

As far as hurting him goes, destroying his body is usually acceptable in cases like this. As long as we accept that, Lucy is apparently screwed.

ROFL

No it isn't. Please bring up some examples of when destroying the body is acceptable? LET me show you something from the rules "Winner must kill(if possible) or KO the opponent."

See that IF POSSIBLE thing there. Which it isn't for Buu. .

As long as we accept that, Lucy is apparently screwed.

And since when does your opinion on who you think is screwed matters here?

@Whats_out_the_bag:

The entire Supernatural seems like arguing a NLF in vs-Battles.

only feats lucifer/michael has: affecting beings weaker than them.

So can Lucifer destroy Superman, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Marvel thor,Marvel odin, Mephistopheles, Average non-hungry Galactus etc?

And JBA GER = JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Gold Experience Requiem.

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'll give this to Lucifer. Maybe Buu will put up a fight, but that's it, and that's if he even does. Just my two cents.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

With time stop, and transmutation to molecular level...Buu loses here.

Post by zacharyc (8 posts) See mini bio Level 8

........... this was a spite thread

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yep! lol

Post by BloodSprinkles (213 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Shadow_Okami9:

Yeah, all of Boo's forms can regenerate in both the manga and anime.

That said, I think Lucifer takes this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel