Lucifer and Michael ( Supernatural) vs Goku

Topic started by peruano99A on June 8, 2012. Last post by tronboy 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,231 posts) See mini bio Level 14

in supernatural angels can only possess someone if they say yes to the possession why do people say they can win due to possession thats demons.

but goku losses since angels are hax

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@waybig1010101: Even though they have to ask, angels are really good at persuasion as well. They normally promise the hosts money or power or that they can be a missionary for the Lord and they willingly accept being possessed. An angel could probably coax Goku as well with promises of world peace or infinite food.

@UltimateHero0406: but their in a fight and honestly i doubt in a fight goku would get possess because the angels must have a vessel to fight goku so why would they possess him it would mean they are not fighting in the first place but angels destroyed him due to hax. plus the effort to trick him would take more time then killing him by snapping their fingers.

@waybig1010101: True, just saying that they could.

@UltimateHero0406: the reason for my ealier post was that people sounded like they assume angels can possess people the same way as demons do when thats not true at all.

@waybig1010101: Yup. Even though the angels can be jerks, they still have to follow the rules.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

lucifer powers dont work against goku because he is a superior being protected/shield by his energy only stronger beings can penetrate that lucifer has never done anything amazing rather than cheap tricks therefore goku is the winner and lucifer only kills humans

AND if this was religious.. the devil is no men or woman neither is god

@debeze: So your saying Lucy is not a stronger being? It wouldnt even work since it is a non magical barrier. No dude he has near infinite power. First off, it would be too easy to just blink him out of existence. Or just take away all of his organs just for fun. Even a lesser angel took away Sam's lungs and gave Dean type 4 stomach cancer all with just a thought. Now they are protected but it still worked. He could even tempt Goku into killing himself. As long as the being has a consciousness, it can be manipulated. Goku loses. Plus its Lucy and Michael so double god stomp. There is also nothing Goku can do to harm them so...

@UltimateHero0406: he never killed anyone stronger than mr .satan

jajaja im am owner_men, i owner the peoples of you. go not hide in you dirty placers for finders i shall you in wherever you goes jajajaja (c) owNer_MeN

in conclusion when frieza killed krillin he blew em up why didnt he do that to goku? cause he cant krilin is poop compared to goku and freiza>lucifer ofcourse

goku wins

next one plz

/Thread locked

@debeze:

Foolish Human. So you clearly know nothing about the supernatural series nor have you read the thread up until this point. I seriously don't know where to start with this one. First off nobody in the entire DBZ verse has powers that even hold a candle, not even a candle, a singed strand of hair to the powers that Lucifer and Michael have. Especially not Frieza. Frieza is dirt compared to the heavy hitters of DBZ so even using him as an example was SSJ4 worth of stupid. But even so what does Frieza's telekinetic powers have to do with reality warping supernatural abilities. Goku has nothing to shield him from them. The only thing that can shield you from an angel's powers are a seal or another angel. Not only are these guys absolutely immortal but they are so hax it is not even funny. Not only that but there is literally nothing Goku can do to even hurt them but they have infinitely many ways to kill him. They can instantaneously be anywhere in the world and beyond so even if Goku tries to run away they already know where he is and are there to meet him, they can see the future so they know exactly what he is going to do, revive the dead, take souls, destroy people just by showing their true forms, fart out miracles the list goes on. Even if Goku destroys their bodies (if they feel like letting him) they just put them back together and eat his soul. Or say Goku blows up the planet. They put it back together and laugh at him. Then they take his organs, send him to hell, follow him down and kick him in the crotch for all eternity. Or even if Goku summons Shenron to wish them away, they eat Shenron, destroy the balls and and make Piccolo punch himself in the face. And before you say "he's not human so it the powers won't work, their powers work on other angels, demons, gods, and the very spirit of death so yeah they would work on a mortal.

So to summarize:

im am very person friendly jajajajaaja.

Nope. cause brazil is brazil and goku is goku so he wins

@debeze said:

im am very person friendly jajajajaaja.

Nope. cause brazil is brazil and goku is goku so he wins

Half of that was not English...

And no Goku dies horribly. Welcome to Animevice though.

u say me welcoem but u is 500 post? what and no he no dies because goku is martial art@UltimateHero0406:

@debeze: Yeah I say welcome. I have been on here for over a month while you have been on for maybe a week or two. 500 is way bigger than 64 according to my math. Plus there is no time limit for saying welcome. Also, no martial arts will not help Goku in this situation.

Post by jayohenn (3 posts) See mini bio Level 4

there's nothing goku with all his feast can do against a being/border line an abstract that would already know a fight with goku is destined, would already see thousands of ways to win thousands of years before the fight was considered, all the martial arts and goku could ever possibly conjure up , charge to its max would do nothing to a creatures u want get next to if not allowed, and even if destroying its true vessel is achieved its true forms burns goku eyes out (no solo flair), then bring back the vessel full healed returns and returns to it. for fun i can see them monologuing before goku is wiped for existence for complete good.

arch angel feats. it must be noted that each arch angel has assumingly the same powers limited only by there age among-st the brothers and there quoted imagination as well as individual personalities.

its a fact : all archangels r complete reality warpers and r quoted saying things like "know one makes us do anything" etc. all arc angels make comments about the earth realm and humans as if its just another creation project by there father. lucifer says why would want to destroy this beautiful thing. there above good and evil time and space and can move through all time and space and separate dimensions at will. there mere presence on earth and possibly in other planet with an atmosphere disrupts the planets natural forces. which suggest that all four arcs should never occupy the same planet at one time. the only object that kills arc angels are arc angel blades that only arc angels can manifest. which is quoted the thing that can kill an angel is another angel. which must count double in the case of arch angels.

Gabriel:

is the weakess of the brothers. yet has the ability to hide is existence from his own brothers, and other gods, even copy the image and more then likly can kill other gods with ease, s hinted to by using the image of the trickster god for thousand of years un confronted by the owner.

Raphael:

takes full control over the heavens and earth in the absent of his older brothers

lucifer;

created his own sub species out of the human form god has created, master mind his plans,lead his demon army and followers and finale escape from hell from within hell itself.

capable of standing toe- to toe with his older brother in a battle that would nearly destroy the earth and more then half the living things on it (which has been quoted by Gabriel as being a dinner table, saying armeggeddon is like sunday dinner to him and his family.) bond all the four horseman (abstract beings)

micheal:

whos name means who is like god. remains full commander and chief over the heavens and earth and all other dimensions hinted to when his father is not around ie. father being god.

capable of defeating all his brothers completely out classing them in power rang.

can even possibly defeat lucifer without the use of his true vesal which leads to the assumption that in there true vessel there the closes they could get to full power while on earth not using there true form.

there alot more feats mentioned and hinted towards, the supernatural universe i will save if i need it but honestly i dont need it . its clear from watching both series faithfully the avatars of charmed are no contest to the arc angels. the personalities of the arch angels hinted by the other gods in supernatural's universes is border line racism against any and all beings not there are own which makes them act out on rage when being confronted. are very protective of each other. and all plays there rolls in the universe.

Gabriel being the messenger of god would likely meet the dbz team first and say back off. or my brothers and i will have to kill you. goku if lucky will attack, if even luckier would cause damage to Gabriel, only making him angry. and prompting the olders brothers to attack immanently. with the the snaps of fingers , and the last thing goku and scared dbz friends hear is one of the arc angels saying " know one dicks with our brother, but us"

Post by jayohenn (3 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@SilverGalford: you should let this video play longer as it wipes the floor with anything eles that can be said in goku's defence. in this show gabe go on to explain and hint towards their cosmic status throughout time and beyond. he clearly says . amergaddon is sunday dinner to him and his family. with put into ya mind that the universe goku is in. is likly nothing more then jus a living in some house on a cosmic scal. other depictions writen by the writer expand on that by having death mention that humans and more less all life forms are talking insects to those of his status and in the supernatural world death and the archs r like down the block neibors to each other. jus a fun fact to drop on someone who dares to say someTHING that cant be killed will be killed by someONE that can, and has more then once.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Ah i remember this thread. yeah, Goku would most likely win. The archagels and the supernatural verse as a whole are wanked to high hell and the most feats that michael and lucifer have are either killing non powered humans or lower angels. Hell, a fight between two archangels was reduced to who could shank the other first. Supernatural is a great series but a wanked one on the forums and the fact that this thread has gone on for so long is a joke

Post by CerusSerenade (2,623 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123: Indeed, someone tried to argue that the supernatural-verse could beat YHVH from SMT.

I giggled.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Since this thread I have watched the entire supernatural series in hopes of seeing the epicness that is someone crazy stronger than goku. I found "gods" and these "archangels" and "higher beings" losing to boys raised as humans. I also haven't seen half of what is depicted in that database for lucifer and michael and if I have it was in no way the same as depicted because it was not very impressive. Goku should lol stomp here.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNeutralOne said:

Since this thread I have watched the entire supernatural series in hopes of seeing the epicness that is someone crazy stronger than goku. I found "gods" and these "archangels" and "higher beings" losing to boys raised as humans. I also haven't seen half of what is depicted in that database for lucifer and michael and if I have it was in no way the same as depicted because it was not very impressive. Goku should lol stomp here.

Pretty much. luckily the show is still really good IMO so it was worth watching despite the verse being overhyped power wise

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel