Lucifer and Michael ( Supernatural) vs Goku

Topic started by peruano99A on June 8, 2012. Last post by tronboy 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@debeze: OK. Plus, the Devil is good at temptation so he could just talk his way into Goku if he wanted.

In a show filled with fillers, that would take a few seconds.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 10

NO NEED for any possession. Blowing goku up should just do it.

We know.

Just pointing out all the ways Goku will die. Since the beginning of this thread was filled with Goku fanboys.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 10

lol

Thats going to take a good moment to do.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

still weird how babidi did that to humans but not to a being like goku

NO NEED for any possession. Blowing goku up should just do it.@Whats_out_the_bag:

Are you comparing Lucifer to Babidi?

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

well lucifer has incredible magical powers... he is not the fighting type..he is strong but not as goku (physically)

he is more like babidi ..and babidi has incredible magic powers his father made buu .who was a universal thread

lucifer has killed humans so im still not convinced ... so now convince me :D

Lucifer is like Mister Mxyzptlk in terms of power when in his true vessel: Sam.

They can only be killed via an angel stake. Proven when Sam and Dean killed the Trickster god many times and many different ways only to be revealed later on that he was an angel. If you know who Mister Mxyzptlk is, then you'll see why we don't see Goku having any chance.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (178 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Either Lucifer or Micheal solos

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@redbird3rdboywonder: Either one wins with just a thought.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (178 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406: Or a snap of their fingers

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Just a few things to point out:

• Like the Leviathan - bar select items you can't kill archangels conventionally. You can vaporize the host, but the angels more or less seem capable of fixing it (case and point, see Anna).
  • Lucifer wasn't weak to the colt - it did put his host body down for a moment before he got up says "ouch" and healed.

The main issues with the thread:

Goku has way more potent destruction potential. Main problem is:

• Lower tier angels burn people's eyes out when they get a glimpse of them(Season 4 Ep 1). Michael in his true form was frying people's brains simply appearing to Zachariah in his true visage from heaven(season 5 ep 18).
  • Angels can be completely invisible (Season 6 Ep 20). Castiel more or less spends a good part of the episode floating around Dean and Sam watching them without any idea from either of them he was there the entire time.
  • Seraphs can control time (season 6 - episode 17), Castiel stops it right before Atropos (Fate) crushes Dean and Same. Given Archangels like Raphael were clearly stronger than Castiel, Michael and Lucifer who are incredibly more powerful than Raphael would likely be capable of the same (even though neither have bothered playing with time).

Assuming the Angels don't kill themselves, all they have to do is flash Goku with their true forms and he'll die outright from simply looking at them. Done.

Post by T1000 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Lucifer wins of course.

Only one who can beat him is God.

@T1000: Or Michael.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@T1000: Or Michael.

NO.

@T1000: Yes, I pretty sure the Archangel Michael has the power to slay Lucifer. Or at least in religion. It may be different in the show.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@T1000: Yes, I pretty sure the Archangel Michael has the power to slay Lucifer. Or at least in religion. It may be different in the show.

I'm talking Biblical wise ( Not show wise. )

Michael cased Lucifer out of heaven, but God gave him the power do to so since Lucifer rebeled against God. Michael was an Archangel, Lucifer was higher than that, Lucifer was the top charmen, He was Gods right hand angel, without Gods help, Michael wouldnt of stood a chance.

@T1000: I have to see about their powers in the show because the writers may have changed it.

P.S. Welcome to Animevice. Also, for now you only get five posts a day so be careful how much you write.

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@T1000: I have to see about their powers in the show because the writers may have changed it.

P.S. Welcome to Animevice. Also, for now you only get five posts a day so be careful how much you write.

Bible doesnt talk much about Michael and Lucifer's powers. I would hope God would make Michael more powerful. I dont care much for Lucifer at all...... Not in this crazy world we live in. lol

Thanks for the welcome. I am usually on comic vine, but my account which is this one got banned from there, but im able to use it here. Nice to meet ya. I know about the post limit, It happened on Comicvine too. I'll probably stop posting after this so tomorrow I can gain more post until I hit 15. lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel