Lucifer and Michael ( Supernatural) vs Goku

Topic started by peruano99A on June 8, 2012. Last post by tronboy 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,174 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Yes. And now a bit of common sense is here, Goku now loses. :P

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@Supreme Marvel: and you are right...

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

How was this even a discussion? This is an alien with the power to blow up some galaxies at the most vs an Archangel and the fucking devil. Can't just one of them do literally anything like blink him out of existence or something. And if I'm not mistaken, in the series Lucifer has control of Death making anything Goku could do pointless.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

just wondering ... not saying goku still has a chance... when babidi was looking for goten, trunks and piccolo some guy from the wolrd martial arts tourament tryed to contact Babidi and gave him ''useless'' information and killed him by doing the same thing lucifer does

-Molecular Combustion - Lucifer killed Castiel by speeding up his molecules to the point where it caused him to explode simply by snapping his fingers

and he also killed spopovich that way..

why didnt babidi just did that to goku or the other guys

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@debeze: Because it's against the plot

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag: K so right smart guy. My example of thanos is that he killed immortals. Obviously you take the word immortal to mean more than it does. It simply means you live forever and will not die via natural means such as heart attack and you will stay young basically. By your definition Thanos should not have been able to wipe out everything in existence.

Can i ask you a question then. If michael and lucifer do not have souls and are not spirits what are they? Because if they have none of the above they are obviously non existent and if that is the case Goku wins by default. Now when you are willing to admit they exist and can be hit by a goku in spirit for as they are then we can continue this argument. Also I already said they would win by their universes law so why even continue?

@TheNeutralOne: They are divine beings thats all there is to it. Their power is near infinite. Just one of them is enough too take out everyone in the DBZ verse. If they take a physical form, their bodies could be hit by something, but it wouldnt matter. Goku couldnt touch an Michael or Lucifer if he tried. They can be anywhere in the world instantaniously and do literally ANYTHING. Matter of fact if they wanted to they dont even have to kill with force. They can just make all him cough up all of his organs or just turn his bones into pudding. There is literally nothing that Goku could do with out having extensive knowledge of the supernatural, which he does not. Even if he is in spirit form he couldnt do anything. That would just make it easier for them. This is not a battle it is a curbstomp. Not even a curbstomp, a kill rape murder smash. Thats right, I had to make up a new term for how bad Goku would get beaten.

He could possess Goku.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,531 posts) See mini bio Level 10

OMG!

Let me tell you what i just did. I walked out my room

and into the hall. I repeated this 4 to 5 times, I even facepalm myself for 3 mins.

I've never met anyone who acts this dumb. I'm done being nice, I'll go crazy now.

My example of thanos is that he killed immortals.

Oh goody!! He can join the 1000s of other characters who have done the same.

Obviously you take the word immortal to mean more than it does. It simply means you live forever and will not die via natural means such as heart attack and you will stay young basically.

Obviously you don't know what immortal means nor do you know what mortal means. I'll teach you basic PREFIX and SUFFIX.

Mortal meaning a "Subject to death" or death is above you. Basically meaning you can't avoid it, no matter what.

IM meaning "not" or "the opposite of"

Now placing this prefix IM with Mortal you get "Not a subject of death" ,thus not someone whos going to die.

So your right by living forever, but let me go into depths in educating you. Your thinking Immortality is only longevity which means living for a long time. Immortality has many differen't sub catagoies, like the ones listed below http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Immortality

Now that we've cleared up what Immortal really is we can move on.

Oh yeah the part about them being able to survive a heart attack. Thats just Immunity not Immortality.

By your definition Thanos should not have been able to wipe out everything in existence.

lol yeah he can't.

He's strong and all but I can name a list of characters from Marvel who beat the hell out of him.

So yeah... If you feel your right bring on some scans of him doing this.

Can i ask you a question then.

SURE ..... Go ahead just don't ask anything stupid.

If michael and lucifer do not have souls and are not spirits what are they? Because if they have none of the above they are obviously non existent and if that is the case Goku wins by default

WHAT THE HELL..... You've just proved to the people of Anime Vice you've gone full retard.

To answer your question they are something called Angels. Now how does goku win just because they don't have none? Not everything created has a soul!

Oh look the Beyonder he's able to beat Thanos, which just so you know he's from the same universe as him. Oh yeah he doesn't have a body, he's kind of like Lucifer and Michael.

Sweet now that we've just discussed how another character from another universe can live without a soul we can carry on.

Oh wait i have to do this.

Me:Hey God and Death Do you have a soul?

God and Death: NO! No!

Me:Can you still function the same way?

God and Death: Yeah!

Me: Ok then we can continue on with our day.

Death: Mortals and their souls... RIght

Now when you are willing to admit they exist and can be hit by a goku in spirit for as they are then we can continue this argument.

LMAO you need to learn how to write man. You've just contradicted yourself, by saying when i am willing to admit they exist. You've just admitted that they are real, which you've previously just stated that they aren't. Also please get better grammar because it's so hard to understand what the hell you're trying to say.

Now lets get on this goku is a spirit idea.

First, Goku was never stated to be in this form for this battle.

Second, In just about all fiction a body gives some type of protection against soul manipulation powers. So jumping out and running about isn't going to help you at all. These guys are angels and can control him in this form.

Lets list some things they can do to him in this form.

A) Torture his soul. LOL he's fighting the devil.

B) Destroy it.. Too easy

C) Absorb it into their bodies and use it as energy.

Also I already said they would win by their universes law so why even continue?

LOL Goku loses in his universe and in theirs. He even loses in naruto's, Ichigo's,and any other fictional place you want to think of.

Goku doesn't beat them. Thats the entire point of me writing this,because your arguments suck. This isn't no longer a debate it's just me slapping you around trying to put knowledge into your head.

Now don't say anything stupid again. It makes me the teacher look bad.

Yay! I helped!

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If michael and lucifer do not have souls and are not spirits what are they? Because if they have none of the above they are obviously non existent and if that is the case Goku wins by default

i think if you kill their human bodies , they still have their divine form . unless Goku is a powerful Angel or Demon to kill the divine being completely (with flesh and whatever they are made of) , they win.

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SilverGalford: Goku kills himself, gets a halo ( now an angel ) now he is a powerful angel :D

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,531 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99: They snap their fingers and blow angel goku up. They are archangels, not basic simple angels.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Yeah even one regular angel woulda been too much for Goku. And doesnt Lucy have contol of death? If so then that makes this just an impossible battle.

Lucy would make Goku's arms into food and eat himself to death.

Goku is that stupid.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99 said:

@SilverGalford: Goku kills himself, gets a halo ( now an angel ) now he is a powerful angel :D

an angel that can be beaten by physical strength (Buu , a LIVING being, beat the hell out of Goku and Vegeta before the Spirit Bomb killed him) LOL!

@SilverGalford: Don't forget that Vegeta was dead at the time also. Goku also needed his power to be restored otherwise he would have died. Kid Buu was pushing the Spirit Bomb back.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Does it matter that goku has a pure heart? could he still be possessed 0o

or is it doesnt matter? babidi from dbz could manipulate people with a low% of evil in their heart

he couldnt do anything against gohan and goku

Also look at this.. vegeta was possesed by babidi and he somehow did this...

@debeze: There is only one way in the Supernatural world stop a possession, and that is through an anti-possession tattoo or stamp. As long as you have it on, you can't be possessed by a demon. However, Michael is not a demon. Lucifer however, possessed Sam even when he had the anti-possession stamp on. So proves it doesn't matter to them.

@debeze: Well to be honest, a person be possessed by neither an angel nor a demon unless the person gives their consent in some way. They usually make the host some sort of promise that they will get a wish if they cooporate but it is never worth it. But the promise of world peace (or endless food) would be enough to make Goku give the OK. Plus, the Devil is good at temptation so he could just talk his way into Goku if he wanted. And no it does not matter if Goku is pure of heart, anyone can be possessed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel