Lucifer and Michael ( Supernatural) vs Goku

Topic started by peruano99A on June 8, 2012. Last post by tronboy 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@niBBit:

Mainly due to a plot device . Angels are very powerful and the planet roasting part is a big deal as it was going to be roasted because of two angels fighting,yet it should be noted that the planet would still be there due to the fact satin wants to rule it.

I shouldn't have to tell you that goku has nothing on a reality wrapper,mind raper,soul raper,time manipulation, and his true form will burn goku's eyes out just by goku looking at him. They are planet just by standing on earth . Reread this entire discussion.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,177 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Just think of ALL the demons Sam and Dean faced up until Lucifer. Some of one them were extremely powerful. Yet no of them went anywhere near him because they were all afraid of him.

One episode he took out Odin and a few other gods with ease.

I've gotta go out but I'll come back later.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag: Again, the planet being destroyed by them fighting isn't much compared to DBZ. You say Goku's eyes would burn just by looking at Lucifer in his true form but that is implied by that universe and its inhabitants, what i mean by that is this: If angels look into his eyes they get burned right? well how do you know it will effect other more powerfull beings coming from a different universe? lets say Odin from Marvel comes along would you say he gets burned by looking at Lucifer? is Lucifers fire something magical? because when soldiers armed to the teeth and supported by the airforce and tanks all fired at Cell at the Cell Games he was unharmed by it all and if a rocket explodes right in your face than that create alot of heat and Cell's eyes where unharmed.

How does his reality warping powers work? or any of his powers?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Anzendenai: Lucifer can die if he touches the Genkidama... Genkidama kills anything that isn't pure... it has even killed Gods such as Yi Xing Long (Omega Shenlong)... King Yemma is in charge of Heaven and Hell and also The Supreme Kaioshin is at a higher rank yet Goku is more powerful than him... a god of the Universe.. So yeah Goku

Goku>>>>Kibitoshin(A god of the universe)>>gods of earth...

Those dbzverse Gods suck so bad because punches can kill them. to kill luci you need more than punches and ki power.

Lucifer is weak to the colt and an archangel blade . since Goku doesn't have those powers and weapons, he gets raped.

Genkidama kills anything that isn't pure

by this logic , Mandrakk can be killed by the Genkidama LOL! . buu who was evil and weaker than luci was able to hold off the Genkidama for some minutes. it was a matter of who was more powerful .

1) Goku needs time to gather ki , by the time Goku rises his arms , he gets raped by Lucifer.

2) as i said , Buu was able to hold off the genkidama for some minutes . since Lucifer is more powerful than Buu and Goku together , he wins and rapes Goku with ease.

Buu was able to hold it off because goku was Fatigued, The Genki Dama momentum completely depends on Goku's physical strength at the time, he had fought buu like 3-4 times by the time he finally launched the Genki Dama at him, I'm surprised he could even hold up his arms to gather the energy at that point. And Yes The Genki Dama can kill all that is impure, it's essentially a bomb of pure life energy, it can't hurt those that are pure hearted, which is why when Krillin threw it at Gohan all it did was send him flying back and bounced off of him. The Minute Goku had energy again buu died. Also this Supernatural Luci and Micheal, they get raped easily. They are maybe life erasers at best, Goku is an arguable solar system buster.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,888 posts) See mini bio Level 12

They have real world biblical powers. Goku can't win

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Buu was able to hold it off because goku was Fatigued,

Goku was not that Fatigued , he was SSJ2 and powered by many people , even at that moment buu was still holding off .

Also this Supernatural Luci and Micheal, they get raped easily. They are maybe life erasers at best, Goku is an arguable solar system buster.

you seriously think they are gonna let a simple mortal kill them? they can't die by human means .

SUPERNATURAL SPOILERS DONT READ IF YOU'RE WATCHING IT

Guldo stopped Gohan and Krillen and they would have died with a spiky log of wood if it wasn't for Vegeta interfering.

An Angel (Gabriel/Loki) who was less powerful than Lucifer made Sam repeat his day hundreds and hundreds of times just to see his brother die. Think Groundhog Day film with a twist.

Castiel was properly killed by Lucifer by him clicking his fingers. Only for God to bring him back after Lucifer had went into his pit thanks to Sam.

Gabriel was also know as Loki was "killed" multiply times by Sam and Dean, but it was all a joke. Because he can only be killed by an Angel stake.

If you're watching Supernatural but not up to season 5 or finished it don't read this.

Gabriel finally went up against Lucifer, trying his Loki tricks to get close to him, but Lucifer saw right through it and killed him. Saying "Amateur hocus pocus? Don't forget, you learned all your tricks from me, little brother." Showing that tricks wont work on him.

There are many more, but that's what I got from the top of my head.

@niBBit:

WTF man come on when entering a battle at least come in knowning something about both characters in a battle.

I'm just going to repost all my old crap cause you're too lazy to read, nor can you bring up any good feats.

This was me talking to someone who didn't understand, so I broken it down for him. Now you get to join the class.

[This was made for DBZUNIVERSE yet pointed at you man]Doesn't even mater cause first they can't die by humans means and yea thats alien means like i said before they are immortals if you don't know what that means then go read there stats which most of you guys on this site just look at speed and destructive powers. Powers and abilities are much more effective than how much damage they can do. Because powers can simply rape a character.

Now what i'm going to do is end this thread and just restate the stats so you and anyone who wants to think goku wins can get it and know why they bend goku over and rape him.

• First Soul manipulation, also called Soul Fuck
    A term for an attack that affects an opponent's soul, which is usually defined as their spirit or the disembodied core of their consciousness. These types of attacks are usually very broken since they bypass physical durability entirely and can even harm intangible and non-corporeal beings. Strong spiritual/mystic defenses are usually needed to fend off this kind of attack. Does goku have anything to stop this no.
  • Secound he has Precognition basically he can see into the future also he has invisibility so how can goku fight that?
  • Thrid molecular combustion, weather manipulation, can perceive the concepts of War, Famine, Pestilence and Death, elemental manipulation, immune to time manipulation and can do it himself (travel through time, create time loops, stop it etc:), dimension manipulation, knows magic (bound the concepts of War, Famine, Pestilence and Death to his will), transcends dimensions, healing, astral projection, sees time as a fluid, photographic memory(possibly may have remembered what he said to Dean in an alternate future), can create illusions, telepathy, telekinesis, BFR (through dimensions, teleporting them somewhere, sending them through time etc), resurrecting the dead, limited pre-cog, reality warping, seeing an Angel's true form burns out your eyes and hearing their voice makes your head explode, invisibility, can knock you out with a finger, exorcise/kill demons with a touch, see things that humans cannot, voice mimicry, regeneration (mid-godly), immortality(types 1, 2, 3 and 6), can nullify the power of weaker beings

As it says can knock you out with a finger also his regeneration is mid-godly he's on a very high level of regeneration.

I've seen him tank bullets though the body and keep walking and yes they all went though this is a much bigger feature than goku ssj being able to bound bullets off his body only for the fact it shows that lucifer can't die by attacks that would kill humans.

You read those and you read those good (any body who thinks goku wins) if you really want to reply next about goku being able to win after these feats that are being shown you better have a good aurgument and some scans from the manga cause no speed will help you here no ammount of Kai energy will help him. You need to let it be cause he gets raped it's just been proven right now. So go rewatch dbz and understand how they can't compare to Angels and Demons yes the weak angels even beat The Gods of DBZ ha what weak gods lol

Oh yea these feats are for both of them they both have the same powers so a signal snap kills goku in his base form might even kill him in any form as he's still made of flesh.

Good day sir

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

lol stupid battle this is what i call a mismatch

can this guy beat galactus? lol i bet marvel/dc people will say NOO!!!

infact imma make this thread on comic vine lol

@Supreme Marvel

what about majin vegeta? what about telekeniss not working against nappa? what about Tao Pai pai vs general blue what about piccolo vs babidi?

@debeze: None of them are Lucifer.

i made a thread on comic vine

''Galactus vs Lucifer(supernatural) ''

:D

looking more into luci feats id say he could beat goku .. immortality!!! how do you beat that lol

@debeze: Well we've been saying that. However, I see immortality as never dying. Michael and maybe, just maybe, Jesse Turner can kill him. They can change reality, have done for a while.

There was an awesome scene in season 4. Great season. When Lilth confronts Dean and Chuck (God). The earth below begins to shake. Chuck has a archangel protecting him at all times, when danger comes, Raphael comes down to smite them. Lilth who was treated as the "big bad" for so long hightails it out of there.

Awesome scene.

Here is Michael. However it's not his REAL host. His real host being Dean who wouldn't agree to it. Real host they can use their full power. As shown in the future episode when Lucifer was in Sam.

Awesome!

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Immortality simply means you will live forever. It does not mean you cannot die in a fight against another immortal or someone capable of completely erasing. Great example. Thanos vs everything in existence. He removed everything. That included everything and anything. Just had to clear that up.

On topic: First of all. Which universe's laws are we abiding too? Because we are arguing with "Gods" in a specific universe that have only basically fought less than log durability level humans and planetary level angels. How do we know the eyes of Goku would burn if he saw them? In his universe he has surpassed and stared at all the Gods and never once have his eyes burnt out. Thus that point is auto moot. How do we know the Gods of the DBZ universe would allow people such as Lucifer and Michael to mindfuck time as they please. Don't forget in Goku's world they are nothing but powerful spirits not given the title of God as others hold that. We now must also set another stage. Is Goku a spirit or alive? If he was human he would get an obvious curbstomp because they will eventually never get old while he will have a heartattack in the next 30yrs. If he is a spirit then he can obviously come into contact with other spirits and dominate them with relative ease especially if their max is planetary level. Pykon killed frieza and cell within seconds but were planet busters and arguably a galaxy conqueror and a solar system buster. Goku was tied with him at that point. With his FTL reaction speed and fighting speed they would be unable to keep up with him. I guess none of them would die because they are spirits and will not be erased but they will have to admit defeat at Goku's hands eventually.

However if we are going by the Universal law of Supernatural then goku would lose entirely. There is no possible way for him to survive there time fucking and i read they can move through time so they can probably just kill him as a baby. That is all I have to say about that because quite frankly that is all they need to do.

As you can see this entire fight is basically moot because the Thread Opener has failed to stipulate enough rules to give us a clear decision. They both dominate in their home territories ferociously but if they step into another they will be roasted.

@TheNeutralOne:

Oxford English defines Immortal as "living forever; never dying or decaying"

@TheNeutralOne:

Ok I was going to go crazy on you, but I won't; at least not for a few lines.

Immortality simply means you will live forever.

So to make this quick without me yelling at you ;just click the link and look at the numbers, so you can see what type they have immortality(types 1, 2, 3 and 6)

Get it? Got? Continue to read!

It does not mean you cannot die in a fight against another immortal or someone capable of completely erasing.

OK.......? Makes sense but one quick statement. Goku's not immortal nor can he completely erase anything other than a plate!

Great example. Thanos vs everything in existence. He removed everything. That included everything and anything. Just had to clear that up.

How the hell is this a great example when goku, nor Lucy and Mike can do anything like this? And no this doesn't clear crap up!

On topic:

Please go somewhere with this.

First of all. Which universe's laws are we abiding too?

Does it really matter?

Because we are arguing with "Gods" in a specific universe

No gods are in this battle just one mortal allien and two archangels

that have only basically fought less than log durability level humans and planetary level angels

So...... They still can snap/crap, and goku dies.

In his universe he has surpassed and stared at all the Gods and never once have his eyes burnt out.

sasa I want to facepalm and facedesk this at the same time. First lets get one thing straight DB,DBZ,and DBGT has no gods. They have kaies and some other weak crap. Kai's are all aliens, that have never been seen to ever fight for anything nor anyone. So surpassing them is nothing to brag about. Now comparing ones verse gods to another is foolish Heres an actual good example; Yu Yu Hakusho, hiei;InuYasha,Naraku;,and Naruto Nine tails; all demons yet different. If i were to go to Naraku I would die due to miasma Now would i die by being near the nine tails? No! Hiei might kill me due to his energy, but he's doing something totally different from naraku. Hiei can take out a large area by being there, but can nine tails do that? NO! Naraku may be able to do this but it's always going to be different. Point of this comparison is just, because they have this title demon doesn't mean they are the same in every way. Same goes for gods in different verses.

How do we know the Gods of the DBZ universe would allow people such as Lucifer and Michael to mindfuck time as they please.

First, these so called gods have no powers to stop time or innerfear with it.

Second, they aren't in this battle.

Third, time doesn't have a mind. and nor can they stop someone from being mind fucked.

Don't forget in Goku's world they are nothing but powerful spirits not given the title of God as others hold that.

I'm pretty sure they are just aliens and why call them gods in the first place and not just kai's. Kami is the only one whose name is god, yet he's so weak.

Is Goku a spirit or alive?

Why does it matter?

If he was human he would get an obvious curbstomp because...

I put these ....Cause i just wanted to cut you off, because you've said enough as far as the alive form goes.

If he is a spirit then he can obviously come into contact with other spirits and dominate them with relative ease especially if their max is planetary level.

So answer this does goku gain any real new abilities during his spirit form? I'll save you and everyone elses time and answer no.

Other than that Lucifer and michael aren't spirits, nor do they have any souls. They are angels, they can control souls,and can absorb them as power.

I really don't need to reply to the other crap, but i'll just reply to this little part.

!
As you can see this entire fight is basically moot because the Thread Opener has failed to stipulate enough rules to give us a clear decision. They both dominate in their home territories ferociously but if they step into another they will be roasted.

The thread is bad for a few reasons, but not because they didn't specify which goku. As it wouldn't matter,seeing how this is a rape thread. Goku never had a chance fighting one archangel,yet alone against two. Goku's world doesn't have any laws in it that will counter their powers, so either way it's a win for the angels.

PLEASE TELL ME WHICH CHARACTER YOU THINK WOULD WIN IF THEY WERE PLACED IN KONOHA?

lol note this isn't in neither verse, which is how we should of looked at this. Yet does it matter when they can just change the setting themselves.

I'm done with you for now. Oh look I didn't go crazy.

Yes. I love goku but he can't win this... Lucifer wins

I got a question for you son.. you think lucifer could beat galactus? look@my post on comic vine ;d

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,371 posts) See mini bio Level 14

michael and lucifer are not just powerful, they also have a lot of hax. they could make his internal organs dissapear before he thinks, they can bottle him in another reality that they themselves can create, as shown by Gabriel who did such things and he isnt as powerful as either

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This is still on?

Post by eddz99 (2,585 posts) See mini bio Level 11

No way goku can win, both lucifer and michael are immortal

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel