Lucifer and Michael ( Supernatural) vs Goku

Topic started by peruano99A on June 8, 2012. Last post by tronboy 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14

tedchnically they could just burn his oeyes out with the hand thing, sure he could still sense ki., but i think he'll be hurting long enough to be killed by the two

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SilverGalford: True that's the downfall of Nappa... he has to charge... but hey it's more effective...

@Whats_out_the_bag: Goku is not FTL... he is only massively hypersonic.... which I don't see how Massively Hypersonic=Hypersonic..?? Goku is only FTL by the use IT...

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: Goku is not FTL... he is only massively hypersonic.... which I don't see how Massively Hypersonic=Hypersonic..?? Goku is only FTL by the use IT...

there are threads that actually bring up strong evidence that Goku is FTL, but yeah, even if Goku isnt FTL he should still be faster than those two so debating speed here is a moot point

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,470 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Speed isn't going to help him at all even IT isn't cause they can't die don't really need to say that again as they are immortal.

Goku can't stop them from taking over his soul nor does he have any magic base attacks. When this battle first starts goku is in base so yea hypersonic not no over the top speed i don't like that thread cause it has to many holes and i don't feel like going over there and telling them some stuff.

But debating speed is pointless right. As it wouldn't help him beat them. The fact they can see into the future gives them high advantage also time control is a big HAX and goku isn't a hax character like them.

He's strong but he can't beat them. How ever you run this battle they win it's always in there favor. Who has the best feats it's them. Who can last the longest tanking attacks it's them. WHO CAN'T DIE BY HUMAN MEANS it's them If they snap at goku he's dead.

I really think continuing debating on a battle that is already clear is pretty dumb as i think only one of us thinks goku can in. Anyone after comparing goku's stats to theres and think they lost is not only crazy but might as well be called a fan boy. There is no evidence that goku can survive being blown up as cell has blown him up and he has died.

Does goku have a soul? Yes Soul Rape time

Can they be KOed ?? That would suck if angels slepted cause you know they couldn't protect people. WHY would they if they don't eat how and why would they be KOed . If they can't die i don't see any attack that can KO them if it's not magic or something.

Does goku's body regenerate? No He gets blown up

Does goku have an anti time stoper blast? No he gets frozze and gets killed

Can goku solo beat not one but two reality warping? Don't even say yes cause he gets beat by one in dbz movie 12 he even needed help to win that battle.

Can goku beat someone who has a mid godly regeneration? Don't think so as mid godly is 3 levels high than buu which means there way harder to kill than buu signally not because he's fighting two; it's because Goku doesn't even hurt them. Spirit bomb may only hurt lucifer but michael can not only tank it but kill him before it has enough power to hurt lucifer as he's clearly more evil than buu you might want to increase the power.

I love to debate but when i say it's a rape i usually know what i'm talking about you had a good argument at first with the spirit bomb but that would take too long and would only hurt one if it was successfully created.

Please read the feats i list cause it seems as if you just ignore them just to post something that isn't going to help him.

The fact that goku can't beat them at any of the feats listed he gets raped. Goku can not kill them nor do any real harm to them and when i say no harm or kill them i mean he can be FTL yet still loses if he is in base from the start (which he is ) he gets raped super fast as both of them have two hands each and can just snap,clap,flip, or get low with it and blow him up in a heart beat. Goku isn't going to blow no planet up nor is he going all out on two guys who doesn't sense any Ki coming from. He gets killed fast not a long battle. He's the only one here who can really get hurt and tired while fighting.

BATTLE WON

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

there are threads that actually bring up strong evidence that Goku is FTL, but yeah, even if Goku isnt FTL he should still be faster than those two so debating speed here is a moot point

Yeah I saw the threat of DBZ speed... and I totally forgot about it... I saw that like over a year ago... True this guys can kill Goku with their hax abilities... but they are only hypersonic at best and their reaction speed should be the same, and also these two are just planetary durability... So Goku can just IT kamekameha or an attack that is light speed+ and KO them (since supposedly they can't die) and I doubt they can react to FTL movements... and about stopping time or snapping fingers to explode Goku.. Well Goku can just KO them before they succeed since they are not gonna have time to react to FTL movements. The fight can be over before they could even think since Goku>>>>>>>>>them in speed and destructive power as well (and their durability is low compare to Goku's destructive capabilities)... But if Goku doesn't do any of this then he is toast.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Yes I agree Goku can't top that and can lose to them... But speed does matter... example to this is the Flash... What is someone like these guys are about to make their move Flash can speedblitz them easily even before they can think... so yes speed does matter sometimes.... like I said when the fight starts Goku speedblitz them before they can even think... but if he doesn't then he gets killed like you said....

@DBZ_universe: They beat flash too speed doesn't win if you can't hurt them thats point.

KO is out of order if they don't sleep nor eat .

They can teleport thats all they need punch them as much as you like. They out rank flash in strength any way but goku doesn' t kill them as he can't right nor can he knock them out. TO be knocked out you would need a brain now am i'm right or am i'm right

@Whats_out_the_bag: I always wondered something. How potent is thier reality warping? what are the most impressive things they have done with it so far?

@Whats_out_the_bag: you got a good point... but it still say their max durability is just planetary... that mean an attack of multi planet can KO them since they can't die... and they need time to think were they can teleport and since Goku can move faster than them it wont work..

I'll accept defeat... because of their hax abilities. for now.

Also speed can hurt someone.. Flash can punch harder than Superman because of speed... same would go with Goku in this battle.

Post by ReiKai (3,518 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Please don't try to argue DBZ speeds. Someone saying "they aren't because I don't believe it" is just folly. I've been over their speeds many times. At the least they are FTL after Freeza saga. That was essentially agreed upon since there is no accurate means of judging just how fast they are, especially since they stopped caring about numerical value after that point.

Saiyan Saga Goku's travel speed was around Mach 28. I had to estimate and calculate this based on the distance he traveled and the length of time he was on Snake Way. King Kai said it would take him 2 days to reach the end and the Saiyans would arrive in one. This statement of the Kai's is proven wrong by the fact the passage of time shown does not reflect the passing of a 2nd day. Which means it did not take Goku 48hrs to run along Snake Way. Instead, given the length of time they were actually fighting and the 3hr break in battle as they waited for Goku to show up, suggests no more than perhaps 27-29hrs passing since Goku started running.

Translation puts the length of snake way at 1million km. At a time of 29hrs, Goku would have had to travel at a constant speed of Mach 28.1. And that is only assuming I am correct on the distance as last I remember it was actually 10million km, and not one. Which would make Goku's travel speed 10x my calculated estimates. Though that is still far from the "lightspeed" ranking, it is still greatly far about someone who is just "hypersonic".

@ReiKai: I get you... and you got a point...

But who do you think wins here...?

@Haofan123: I'm always happy to give people information on what they need heres a post from he wiki supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Warping

and I remember once they were in a fake reality like they were in different tv shows.

Ok the episode i was able to explain i just watched it's called Changing Channels search it with supernatural on google if you want to watch it. So basically Loki which is the fake name of Lucifer and michael's little bro gabe. He put both sam and dean into a set of Tv shows which we soon find out they can die or get hurt in. As Dean is shot lucky they were on a Dr show. In this episode we even see how Gabriel was able to just toy with an angel and send him into a dimension while Sam and Dean were in the fake TV show.

He even turned sam into a car.

This is the younger brother of Lucifer and michael which lucifer states he taught him everything he knows. That should give you some what of a taste of his powers if i can find some more episodes of him in it doing stuff like this cause i think there are like two more with him doing some stuff like that. Also in the beginning recap i heard them say he can create what ever he thinks to life.

If he wanted to kill them he would of done it but seemed like he was the good nice guy as in this battle they won't be so nice to goku. Hey can you think of some TV show or anime characters that can beat goku ??? If u can there goes that man.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Thank for the info, I appriciate it. i wonder if the creators of supernatural were like ,"hey guys, lets make these two as cheap as possible" lol

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Haofan123: I'm always happy to give people information on what they need heres a post from he wiki supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Warping

and I remember once they were in a fake reality like they were in different tv shows.

Ok the episode i was able to explain i just watched it's called Changing Channels search it with supernatural on google if you want to watch it. So basically Loki which is the fake name of Lucifer and michael's little bro gabe. He put both sam and dean into a set of Tv shows which we soon find out they can die or get hurt in. As Dean is shot lucky they were on a Dr show. In this episode we even see how Gabriel was able to just toy with an angel and send him into a dimension while Sam and Dean were in the fake TV show.

He even turned sam into a car.

This is the younger brother of Lucifer and michael which lucifer states he taught him everything he knows. That should give you some what of a taste of his powers if i can find some more episodes of him in it doing stuff like this cause i think there are like two more with him doing some stuff like that. Also in the beginning recap i heard them say he can create what ever he thinks to life.

If he wanted to kill them he would of done it but seemed like he was the good nice guy as in this battle they won't be so nice to goku. Hey can you think of some TV show or anime characters that can beat goku ??? If u can there goes that man.

this part :

LOL!

@SilverGalford: lol i like the first one with dr.SEXY

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

As far as I know only death and God are stuff the only ones that can kill Lucifer.

The maximum that could happen is goku destroy the host of Lucifer with the Genkidama or beating the host, will not kill him.

Speaking about of versus, a need to kill someone to be a winner? I've seen series where the hero wins without killing your enemy.

Only I will not consider a tie because Lucifer has several talents that you can use to kill goku, how to make him stop breathing.

Post by znjfl (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3

If only people managed to realize that destructive capacity isnt everything.

Lucy and Michael can roast the Earth, Goku can planet bust= GOKU WINS!!!---standard opinion........

If someboldy had a power called "Kills Goku at MFTL speeds with a single tought" but he cant even bust a tree, the conclussion is Goku wins amirite?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,159 posts) See mini bio Level 12

They stated that there is only one way to kill them unless it's one another and that's by an angel stake.

By clicking their fingers, Goku would be dead...again.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

What are their feats? People say that these angels can kill with a snap of their fingers because they did so on their show but tell me something, where those guys anywhere near Goku's lvl? I to can look impressive in a boxing match when i have superhuman strength and my opponent is nothing but a child. If these angels best feat is roast a planet than all i gotta say is Sayian Saga Vegeta at 18000 can blow up a planet. I don't have to tell anybody that Goku SSJ3 is....stronger than that. If there is a special item required to kill them like a special sword then things would get complicated since Goku doesn't have the plotdevice from that universe. If those angels can only be killed by special means would anybody care to enlighten me on why they can be killed by that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel