Lucifer and Michael ( Supernatural) vs Goku

Topic started by peruano99A on June 8, 2012. Last post by tronboy 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Umm I know goku is cool and all but really this is getting a little crazy he isn't beating an angel nor is he beating an archangel.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,218 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123:Understand how you feel but just talked to some friends on OBD gave me this and i think it should prove how they rape him.

Goku (Just some basic stuff you know the goods. but really compare them to the others )

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Son+Goku

The devil also named Lucifer plus michael yea stat's say they gang rape goku .

Lucifer

Michael

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

this is the outcome of this battle:

1:15

LMAO goku doesn't even get a chance to transform into ssj

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SilverGalford: @Whats_out_the_bag: It won't be all that easy

That was normal human body there

It won't work against GOku

Well at least won't be so easy to

But they could mindrape him

+Goku will be killing their human hosts if lucky

Not em

So they pretty much stomp

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I am pretty sure they are incorporal so if goku kills their vessels he can't kill them.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,435 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Haofan123:Understand how you feel but just talked to some friends on OBD gave me this and i think it should prove how they rape him.

Goku (Just some basic stuff you know the goods. but really compare them to the others )

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Son+Goku

The devil also named Lucifer plus michael yea stat's say they gang rape goku .

Lucifer

Michael

Ive read their feats.. and they have good abilities BUT.... their speed is Hypersonic... and Goku is FTL thanks to IT and their durability is Planet Burst+ (only little bigger than earth)... Yet Frieza survived a planet Burst to the face half dead with no energy left and Namek was 10X of earth... so I got that covered...

Goku uses IT Kamekemeha and they are done... cause that attack is massively Multi Planet Burst+..

Also their destructive power is Planetary+... Goku is beyond that and has stopped attack even more dangerous than that.. taking over someones soul is useless if you are hypersonic and your foe is near or Faster than Light (Instant Transmition)...

@DBZ_universe: really man come on goku FTL nope ok with IT?

wow IT does'nt help when they can teleport too and get this IT needs goku to place his finngers on his forre and then think where to go thus teleporting with out the use of movment means they can teleport a lot faster than goku.

Also where does it say he can blow up a planet better yet multi planet bust cause that post i just added shows you his stats and goku doesn't have that type of power at least not shown. Better yet does'nt even mater cause first they can't die by humans means and yea thats alien means like i said befoe they are immortals if you don't know what that means then go read there stats which most of you guys on this site just look at speed and destructive powers. Powers how much more better than how much damage they can do cause powers can simply rape a character.

Now what i'm going to do is end this thread and just restate the stats so you and anyone who wants to think goku wins can get it and know why they bend goku over and rape him.

• First Soul manipulation, also called Soul Fuck
    A term for an attack that affects an opponent's soul, which is usually defined as their spirit or the disembodied core of their consciousness. These types of attacks are usually very broken since they bypass physical durability entirely and can even harm intangible and non-corporeal beings. Strong spiritual/mystic defenses are usually needed to fend off this kind of attack. Does goku have anything to stop this no.
  • Secound he has Precognition basically he can see into the future also he has invisibility so how can goku fight that?
  • Thrid molecular combustion, weather manipulation, can perceive the concepts of War, Famine, Pestilence and Death, elemental manipulation, immune to time manipulation and can do it himself (travel through time, create time loops, stop it etc:), dimension manipulation, knows magic (bound the concepts of War, Famine, Pestilence and Death to his will), transcends dimensions, healing, astral projection, sees time as a fluid, photographic memory(possibly may have remembered what he said to Dean in an alternate future), can create illusions, telepathy, telekinesis, BFR (through dimensions, teleporting them somewhere, sending them through time etc), resurrecting the dead, limited pre-cog, reality warping, seeing an Angel's true form burns out your eyes and hearing their voice makes your head explode, invisibility, can knock you out with a finger, exorcise/kill demons with a touch, see things that humans cannot, voice mimicry, regeneration (mid-godly), immortality(types 1, 2, 3 and 6), can nullify the power of weaker beings

As it says can knock you out with a finger also his regeneration is mid-godly he's on a very high level of regeneration.

I've seen him tank bullets though the body and keep walking and yes they all went though this is a much bigger feature than goku ssj being able to bound bullets off his body only for the fact it shows that lucifer can't die by attacks that would kill humans.

You read those and you read those good (any body who thinks goku wins) if you really want to reply next about goku being able to win after these feats that are being shown you better have a good aurgument and some scans from the manga cause no speed will hell you here no ammount of Kai energy will help him. You need to let it be cause he gets raped it's just been proven right now. So go rewatch dbz and understand how they can't compare to Angels and Demons yes the weak angels even beat The Gods of DBZ ha what weak gods lol

Oh yea these feats are for both of them they both have the same powers so a signal snap kills goku in his base form might even kill him in any form as he's still made of flesh.

Good day sir

@Whats_out_the_bag: Goku doesn't need to put his fingers on his fore head to make the IT Kamekameha... also you say Goku is not Multiplanet buster?? Well Cell could had burst the entire Solar System... Yet Goku is more powerful than he is in the end of Z... that's one...

like the OBD says.. their durability is planetary and their physically hypersonic, and that would also mean that their reaction speed is hypersonic.. that means they cannot in hell tank a multi planet attack.. Goku does IT kamekameha and ends it...

Also tanking bullets is a joke.... Kid Goku tanked bullets to the head as well.

So since Superman is also flesh and bone that means Lucifer can kill him??

Can Lucifer survive a Black hole.. if not Goku uses It and sends him to one.

Gods can die... just because they say they are immortal doesn't mean nothing...

@DBZ_universe:

WTF man goku gets raped he has no feats that can beat them all he has is kai based attacks which they proabably could tank being how they can rise others from the dead but i don't even want to argue if they can tank it cause they kill goku by snaping did you really just come here and say

Just because they say they are immortal doesn't mean nothin

well clearly when you say goku beats some gods doesn't mean nothing.

Yes they beat superman too why would he not get raped too.

At the least you must have some type of magic to not be raped.

When i mean tank bullets i mean take them in the head not bounce off of them. The bullets go into there body yet does nothing to them.

If something went into goku's body like that and was able to rip though his neck then he would be dead unlike them. YES black holes won't kill them also goku can't make black holes but they can teleport him into one cause guess what they have the power not goku.. it would kill goku but not them.

Doesn't matter how strong goku is if he can't kill them. They can't die by human means so he can be powerful enough to blow up a planet (which is one big rock not like he can blow up time it's self cause that would be crazy powerful) doesn't really matter cause they can kill him in a snap as goku couldn't hurt them. They have time control feats they rape goku again if you don't come here with some real info and some scans then don't come and post useless stuff again. Stats say goku gets raped.

Also tanking bullets is a joke.... Kid Goku tanked bullets to the head as well.

So since Superman is also flesh and bone that means Lucifer can kill him??

Can Lucifer survive a Black hole.. if not Goku uses It and sends him to one.

Gods can die... just because they say they are immortal doesn't mean nothing...

Just wtf he did take bullets in the skull or chest when i mean take them i mean they go though the body if that happened goku dies as piccolo blasted kills goku which wouldn't kill them meaning if an attack is powerful enough to go though goku he dies as these two won't. get it?

for everything else they tank or kill it

Enough SAID .. GO AHEAD AND POST SOME MORE USELESS STUFF

@Whats_out_the_bag: I agree their abilities could kill Goku or Superman... but they aren't fast enough to use them... Superman or Goku would speedblitz them easily... before they even think of doing such things...

Like I said.... if their durability is just Planetary (a true immortal/God/Omnipotent would have Multiversal+ durability) and Speed is just Hypersonic (again a true God/Omnipotent would be Billions or Trillions of times faster than Light) Than they can't tank an IT kamekameha simple as that... if they cannot be killed than KO will be the result...

Goku can just IT in front of them and this will be the result of the battle....

just like when Gohan killed a being that had more durability than Planetary while half dead.... even tho it's movie it is still an example to what's gonna happen...

and their reaction speed look slow.. compare to someone like Goku who has near or FTL reaction....

Nice i'll watch that movie but heres something to keep in mind if goku can some how beat these powers then i'll let you have this fightt.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Time+Manipulation

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Spatial+Manipulation

Last time i checked FTL isn't Faster than Time

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Nice i'll watch that movie but heres something to keep in mind if goku can some how beat these powers then i'll let you have this fightt.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Time+Manipulation

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Spatial+Manipulation

Last time i checked FTL isn't Faster than Time

True... FTL isn't as fast as time... but will they have time to react... since physically they are just hypersonic....

If they can react to FTL movements physically... than they will have a chance to use those power and beat Goku...

@SilverGalford said:

OMG!!! he killed that one by snapping his finger.... O_O...

But can he do this??? Skip to 3:16

Nappa just by lifting two fingers killed millions of people and an entire huge city as a hello My name is Nappa... that's better than snapping your fingers and killing only ONE person....

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

OMG!!! he killed that one by snapping his finger.... O_O...

But can he do this??? Skip to 3:16

Nappa just by lifting two fingers killed millions of people and an entire huge city as a hello My name is Nappa... that's better than snapping your fingers and killing only ONE person....

the difference is that Nappa needs time to charge his power and and an amount of Ki energy , lucifer doesn't need to use or charge all his power to kill someone.

@DBZ_universe: Doesn't matter cause goku can't move FTL also he starts in his base form and he would be at the same speed as lucifer and michael which means by time he turns to SSJ he is dead. As they can A) freeze him and everything else then rape his soul B) snap there fingers and blow him up C) Michae freezes time and Lucifer blows goku up

I personally prefer A but C seems pretty fun to me too. As goku did get his ass wiped when he met someone who can RW and dimension manipulation what was his name oh yea Janemba which i did see the movie today it was good but it also helps to prove that he can't beat RW or dimension manipulation. Again he's not FTL please show me the manga scan when he states this or when he out moves someone or something at that speed

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@DBZ_universe: Doesn't matter cause goku can't move FTL also he starts in his base form and he would be at the same speed as lucifer and michael which means by time he turns to SSJ he is dead. As they can A) freeze him and everything else then rape his soul B) snap there fingers and blow him up C) Michae freezes time and Lucifer blows goku up

I personally prefer A but C seems pretty fun to me too. As goku did get his ass wiped when he met someone who can RW and dimension manipulation what was his name oh yea Janemba which i did see the movie today it was good but it also helps to prove that he can't beat RW or dimension manipulation. Again he's not FTL please show me the manga scan when he states this or when he out moves someone or something at that speed

Well, to be fair, even in base Goku is crazy fast. There are also several threads that have quite a bit of roof that Goku has been FTL since the Freeza saga which i will post later, but lets not get into a DBZ speed debate right now. By the way, is it in character for them to stop time and stuff, because it seems like they like to just like to make people(and pagan gods) explode by snapping

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Whats_out_the_bag: Also, here are the DBZ speed calcs i was talking about earlier

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/how-fast-are-dbz-characters/97-314493/

Make of it what you will

Post by ohgodwhy (1,488 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haofan123: I totally agree with that thread. DBZ characters definitely have shown themselves to be FTL when dodging attacks but I can also agree that the tend to lose speed the longer they keep moving.

This is one the better examples I can think of. He dodges the attack but then the longer he runs for the faster it catches up to him until he just turns around and takes the hit.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel