Lucifer and Michael ( Supernatural) vs Goku

Topic started by peruano99A on June 8, 2012. Last post by tronboy 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24: You in the battle forum? O_O

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,119 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel: True, but I did said it was non canon didn't I? the only reason I showed that was because it's the closest thing that shows what IT is.

"You already voided the feat." < That was me accepting you said it.

Also how are we sure IT is not teleporting?

As I said before. Goku goes to places a person should and would not get to with speed alone. I asked you a question before.

"If you had the fastest ship in the universe, do you believe you can get into heaven with it?"

Well I doubt the fastest ship on the universe would get you to heaven, but the fastest in the Omniverse would be different.

Kibitoshin's IM can get him to places like this.

I meant in reality (even though I'm an athiest). If you had the fastest ship in this universe, do you think you could speed your way into heaven?

Supreme Kai is a Kai, I wouldn't expect anything less of a being of his level. However, I still feel he is teleportation also. If he was truly this fast, he would never be hit by Buu.

I am atheist too.. as for that question it's unknowns since it cannot be proven IMO... but you are right, teleporting is the only way to do it... tho I still don't think IT is teleporting same with Kaioshin's IM.

well him getting hit by Buu is a plot hole lol... Kaioshin could had BFR Buu to a black hole IMO... then again Kaioshin sucks a fighting.

Depending on how the universe works in your belief. If you start at point A of the universe, you go in a straight line in the fastest ship in the universe, you would eventually come back to point A again. That is why I believe it is teleportation because you can't enter another dimension by speed alone. Luckily for the Z warriors, Cell is confined in hell with protective barriers so he cannot escape.

Kaioshin is a sucky fighter, think we all agree with that. But if he had THAT much speed he wouldn't need to fight. That's why it isn't a plot hole, because he has teleportation not speed.

Although, I wouldn't put it past him, and only a being like him (and the other kai's), since they are "higher being" to have that speed.

@DBZ_universe said:

The world must of ended.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

goku wins cause he only does this to humans and goku is not human only humans are and goku is super sajjayin he kicks his ass

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

The world must of ended.

Yeah, yesterday. Haven't you heard? :P

And I do visit the battle forum occasionally. If the other forums are dead.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Well they can go from Earth to heaven/anywhere in between instantaneously so I think that's up there with Galactic travel.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: Well they can go from Earth to heaven/anywhere in between instantaneously so I think that's up there with Galactic travel.

Don't forget they can go through time. Although angels below Archangel level have minor trouble. Michael seems to have no problem whatsoever.

@Haofan123: Well that isn't what I was aiming at in particular but yeah it is possible. My point was that they wouldn't be restricted to human limitations while still being able to warp anything.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123: Well that isn't what I was aiming at in particular but yeah it is possible. My point was that they wouldn't be restricted to human limitations while still being able to warp anything.

True. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree

@Supreme Marvel: I guess I can agree on you on all that, since you explained it very well.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Well that is pretty impressive.

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

The world must of ended.

Yeah, yesterday. Haven't you heard? :P

And I do visit the battle forum occasionally. If the other forums are dead.

Well I am still a bit shock...

@Haofan123: Guess so lol. Nice debate!

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123: Guess so lol. Nice debate!

thanks! you too. It was fun

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GIRUGAMESH said:

From what I know of Supernatural's heavy hitters, they are powerful but not at the level of higher DBZ characters.

Having super speed and "roasting the earth" isn't that big a deal in the face of someone who can beat planet-busters with little effort.

I would have thought it would be fairer if we were using saiyan saga Goku, or failing that Goku when he first arrived on Namek. Anything after that and this is a stomp from what I've seen of Supernatural.

You must not know Michael and Lucifer because they have nigh Omnipotence which means they could pretty much do anything to you unless your an angel archangel death or god and plus there completely immortal the only thing that can kill them is a Angels blade

Nigh Omnipotients example: castiel an angel once told a preacher to choke on his own tongue.

Why was this bumped?

@tronboy said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

From what I know of Supernatural's heavy hitters, they are powerful but not at the level of higher DBZ characters.

Having super speed and "roasting the earth" isn't that big a deal in the face of someone who can beat planet-busters with little effort.

I would have thought it would be fairer if we were using saiyan saga Goku, or failing that Goku when he first arrived on Namek. Anything after that and this is a stomp from what I've seen of Supernatural.

You must not know Michael and Lucifer because they have nigh Omnipotence which means they could pretty much do anything to you unless your an angel archangel death or god and plus there completely immortal the only thing that can kill them is a Angels blade

Nigh Omnipotients example: castiel an angel once told a preacher to choke on his own tongue.

Nigh omnipotent would impl that they are all powerful which they arent so this was a pointless reason to bump this thread

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,169 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

Why was this bumped?

Because of butthurt Supernatural fans.

@tronboy said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Herp served with extra derp. When have their powers ever affected a being on Goku's level in that way?

While we're at it, Glory from Buffy the Vampire Slayer could beat Goku, since only a magical weapon can defeat her.

@GIRUGAMESH: LOL

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Why was this bumped?

@tronboy said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Herp served with extra derp. When have their powers ever affected a being on Goku's level in that way?

While we're at it, Glory from Buffy the Vampire Slayer could beat Goku, since only a magical weapon can defeat her.

You dumb idiot they never faced anybody on Goku level and if Mic and Luci did they would rock Goku's world plus im not saying they could win because there immortal fool im saying they could win because they have nigh omnipotence for example: Castiel once told a priest to choke on his tongue and he choked on his tongue and died, also Zachariah once removed Sam's lungs just by saying "how would you do without lungs" and gave Dean level 4 stomach cancer just by saying " what would you do with level 4 stomach cancer." Jesse Turner also used nigh omnipotience when He turned Castiel in to a toy with just a thought.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,169 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@tronboy said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Why was this bumped?

@tronboy said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

You dumb idiot they never faced anybody on Goku level and if Mic and Luci did they would rock Goku's world plus im not saying they could win because there immortal fool im saying they could win because they have nigh omnipotence for example: Castiel once told a priest to choke on his tongue and he choked on his tongue and died, also Zachariah once removed Sam's lungs just by saying "how would you do without lungs" and gave Dean level 4 stomach cancer just by saying " what would you do with level 4 stomach cancer." Jesse Turner also used nigh omnipotience when He turned Castiel in to a toy with just a thought.

Kid, you're still missing the point. You're making use of the no limits fallacy, I argued that just because person A can do something to person B, it doesn't mean it will definitely work on person C. There is a limit to it, and nobody in Supernatural has done anything on the scale that DBZ characters have to my knowledge.

Tao Pai Pai's dodon ray could blast a hole through a fighter, does that mean he could do it to Frieza too? Chiaotzu has the power to paralyse people, does that mean he could freeze Buu? That's the point I'm making. If Michael or Lucifer had gone around warping planets and star systems on a whim then I'd agree with you, but warping the odd person doesn't really mean much.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel