Lucifer and Michael ( Supernatural) vs Goku

Topic started by peruano99A on June 8, 2012. Last post by tronboy 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

No (but who knows really since IT is instant and if you can move at a instant speed then you should be able to move while time is frozen)

Maybe. Ki can also be used a shield here. Example to this is Vegito resisting the effects of the candy beam, also if we add GT. Goku reversed the effects of the Black Star Dragon Balls when he turned SSJ4, and the Black Star DBs can grant any wish.

I don't think he does.

No. (but with sensing, he could potentially sense where his opponents are even if it's an illusion)

No because he is an alien not a human.

Couldnt goku technically have soul manipulation resistance if we take into account that his spirit is still basically himself with the added advantage that he cant tire?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

No (but who knows really since IT is instant and if you can move at a instant speed then you should be able to move while time is frozen)

Maybe. Ki can also be used a shield here. Example to this is Vegito resisting the effects of the candy beam, also if we add GT. Goku reversed the effects of the Black Star Dragon Balls when he turned SSJ4, and the Black Star DBs can grant any wish.

I don't think he does.

No. (but with sensing, he could potentially sense where his opponents are even if it's an illusion)

Couldnt goku technically have soul manipulation resistance if we take into account that his spirit is still basically himself with the added advantage that he cant tire?

That is an interesting point.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,462 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: I already know the answers to the questions I'm just making a point.

IT is just teleportation

Well how will he sense them when they have no Ki to sense?

Yet he's capable of having offspring with humans?

Yet he eats,talks,walks, like a human.

He's pretty much the same as a human. So in conclusion he does have the same basic anatomy of a human. Being alien doesn't mean any difference in body forms, just origin of birth.

@Haofan123:

He maybe able to fight in his soul form, but he's just wide open to any possible thing. No type of protection once so ever. It's like a Ghost. They may be more powerful in that form, but the lose the protection of their body.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@DBZ_universe: I already know the answers to the questions I'm just making a point.

IT is just teleportation

IT is not teleportaion, it's traveling at instant speed.

Well how will he sense them when they have no Ki to sense?

Yet he's capable of having offspring with humans?

Yet he eats,talks,walks, like a human.

He's pretty much the same as a human. So in conclusion he does have the same basic anatomy of a human. Being alien doesn't mean any difference in body forms, just origin of birth.

Well, I don't see humans with tails, I don't see a human eating 40 meals a day, I don't see a human having long aging like a saiyan does.

they are similar in appearance but they are not the same at all.

Can you show me them controlling a being of another planet?

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,462 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: Ok you can try and deny me all you want man.

Well, I don't see humans with tails

Humans do have tails when growing in there mothers womb. Other than that few humans still have there tails.

I don't see a human eating 40 meals a day ,I don't see a human having long aging like a saiyan does

Well humans can eat a lot, but just because he eats that much doesn't make him not human like. Goku is an alien indeed.

they are similar in appearance but they are not the same at all.

So goku doesn't eat like us? Goku doesn't have a brain, heart, lungs?

He may be physically stronger, but he's basically the same.

Lets use some logic.

Goku is a ape right?

Funny how ape's don't have tails. But anyway If I'm not mistaking ape's are 2% different from humans. They are stronger and faster than us, yet they are basically the same as us.

Goku may be stronger and faster than a human,but he's basicly the same as a human. All of his powers other than SSJ a human can reach.

Being alien doesn't always mean you are green and can shoot acid from your mouth. Saiyan's are just humanoid beings. It's irrefutable that Goku possess the same genetic make up of a human man to even have a Gohan and Goten with a human women. Look at piccolo his genetic make up is far from Gokus and Humans. While Goku is capable of producing a human like boy; who's looks human inside and out.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

IT is just teleportation

The angels also have instantaneous movement anywhere in the world and beyond. Plus, their movement doesn't require a motion or special focus which would put it very slightly above Goku's.

@Haofan123: Yeah, they have complete control. But that doesn't mean that they in their entirety are in the body if that's what you were saying. However, I am not sure on the exact mechanics of that so I may be wrong as well. And Sam is "special" so it's possible that that was a factor in that.

Also, they have the option of ditching their bodies and doing whatever they need to in their true forms. The only reason they use those things is to be able to be in the human world without killing everyone there. But that isn't an issue in this fight.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Lets use some logic.

Goku is a ape right?

Funny how ape's don't have tails. But anyway If I'm not mistaking ape's are 2% different from humans. They are stronger and faster than us, yet they are basically the same as us.

Goku may be stronger and faster than a human,but he's basicly the same as a human. All of his powers other than SSJ a human can reach.

Being alien doesn't always mean you are green and can shoot acid from your mouth. Saiyan's are just humanoid beings. It's irrefutable that Goku possess the same genetic make up of a human man to even have a Gohan and Goten with a human women. Look at piccolo his genetic make up is far from Gokus and Humans. While Goku is capable of producing a human like boy; who's looks human inside and out.

True.

I can agree to this.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

IT is just teleportation

The angels also have instantaneous movement anywhere in the world and beyond. Plus, their movement doesn't require a motion or special focus which would put it very slightly above Goku's.

I doubt they are better than Kibitoshin's since he has shown that he can use it.

I like to see them traveling from one side of the Galaxy to another in a second like Goku has. If they have not shown, than Goku's IT is better.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

LOL am I really seeing someone trying to argue that goku is human-like? Last time i checked humans don't glow yellow when they scream or turn into a giant monkey under a full moon or send their babies in pods across teh galaxy to destroy planets they need to sell.

@TheNeutralOne said:

LOL am I really seeing someone trying to argue that goku is human-like? Last time i checked humans don't glow yellow when they scream or turn into a giant monkey under a full moon or send their babies in pods across teh galaxy to destroy planets they need to sell.

LOL! so true!

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

IT is just teleportation

@Haofan123: Yeah, they have complete control. But that doesn't mean that they in their entirety are in the body if that's what you were saying. However, I am not sure on the exact mechanics of that so I may be wrong as well. And Sam is "special" so it's possible that that was a factor in that.

Also, they have the option of ditching their bodies and doing whatever they need to in their true forms. The only reason they use those things is to be able to be in the human world without killing everyone there. But that isn't an issue in this fight.

True about the angels teleporting but they use such methods for travel only as opposed to goku who incorperates IT into his fighting style. And i think that would be interesting if it were an all out fight. An arguement could be made for them burning gokus eyes out but then again the only creatures that have been effected by that are regular humans and monsters nowehere near gokus power

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,156 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

IT is just teleportation

I doubt they are better than Kibitoshin's since he has shown that he can use it.

I like to see them traveling from one side of the Galaxy to another in a second like Goku has. If they have not shown, than Goku's IT is better.

It is teleportation. It's not possible to move towards another dimension. Goku moves from Earth to King Kai's planet. If Goku could travel at a quintillion times the speed of light he would never reach King Kai's planet still. Because you can not reach it by moving. So it IS teleportation.

Just because he calls it "Instant movement" doesn't mean it is different.

If you had the fastest ship in the universe, do you believe you can get into heaven with it?

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

IT is just teleportation

It is teleportation. It's not possible to move towards another dimension. Goku moves from Earth to King Kai's planet. If Goku could travel at a quintillion times the speed of light he would never reach King Kai's planet still. Because you can not reach it by moving. So it IS teleportation.

If you had the fastest ship in the universe, do you believe you can get into heaven with it?

Well even tho it's non canon, Goku shows that he is moving in an instant speed when he was fighting Meta Cooler same in movie 8 when he used it to track down Broly. it showed him traveling not teleporting.

Skip to 1:55 to see their IT fight.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

IT is just teleportation

Well even tho it's non canon, Goku shows that he is moving in an instant speed when he was fighting Meta Cooler same in movie 8 when he used it to track down Broly. it showed him traveling not teleporting.

Skip to 1:55 to see their IT fight.

You already voided the feat. It's non-canon so it should not be taken into account since it wasn't created (written nor directed) by Toriyama. It'd be no less evidence if I created a fan-fic and showed Goku planing tennis with a photon. If you've ever written a fan-fic of DBZ, that's how much worth the films are.

@Supreme Marvel: True, but I did said it was non canon didn't I? the only reason I showed that was because it's the closest thing that shows what IT is.

Also how are we sure IT is not teleporting?

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel: True, but I did said it was non canon didn't I? the only reason I showed that was because it's the closest thing that shows what IT is.

"You already voided the feat." < That was me accepting you said it.

As I said before. Goku goes to places a person should and would not get to with speed alone. I asked you a question before.

"If you had the fastest ship in the universe, do you believe you can get into heaven with it?"

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Always going by feats, Goku should win this I guess.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

As I said before. Goku goes to places a person should and would not get to with speed alone. I asked you a question before.

"If you had the fastest ship in the universe, do you believe you can get into heaven with it?"

Well I doubt the fastest ship on the universe would get you to heaven, but the fastest in the Omniverse would be different.

Kibitoshin's IM can get him to places like this.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Well I doubt the fastest ship on the universe would get you to heaven, but the fastest in the Omniverse would be different.

I meant in reality (even though I'm an athiest). If you had the fastest ship in this universe, do you think you could speed your way into heaven?

Supreme Kai is a Kai, I wouldn't expect anything less of a being of his level. However, I still feel he is teleportation also. If he was truly this fast, he would never be hit by Buu.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

I meant in reality (even though I'm an athiest). If you had the fastest ship in this universe, do you think you could speed your way into heaven?

Supreme Kai is a Kai, I wouldn't expect anything less of a being of his level. However, I still feel he is teleportation also. If he was truly this fast, he would never be hit by Buu.

I am atheist too.. as for that question it's unknowns since it cannot be proven IMO... but you are right, teleporting is the only way to do it... tho I still don't think IT is teleporting same with Kaioshin's IM.

well him getting hit by Buu is a plot hole lol... Kaioshin could had BFR Buu to a black hole IMO... then again Kaioshin sucks a fighting.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel