LSSJ Broly vs SSJ3 Goku

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Aug. 15, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rules:

Goku is bloodlust, broly....is how he always is

Broly is allowed one senzu bean

Assume that broly attacked a galaxy, not destroyed one

Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SSJ3 Goku stomps but I'm sure SOME people think otherwise. Also this thread is inevitably going to go down the same stupid spiral it always does.

As for ReiKai who said in the last thread that I was one of the people who probably thinks that Cell could destroy the Solar System because of the statement he made. I've always said that was never true and I never take into account character statements unless they are made by several people, not including the person the statement is about. Do some research on the person you're debating against next time.

Sadly the other thread got locked last time before I could convey this. As this thread should be.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Movie 8 might be close... but I see Broly losing

Movie 10 wins... if Broly is not joking around at all...

@DBZ_universe: what? i think broly got weaker in movie 10. didnt he lose to goten, trunks and 18?

@SSJjanemba: He took on SSJ2 Gohan (who got a Zenkai boost), SSJ2 Goku (who was training in afterlife like crazy for 7 years), SSJ Goten (who also got a Zenkai boost)... then you got kid Torankusu's distraction and a plot device to finish off Broly.

Also that was Bio Broly who Goten, Torankusu and Kruririn defeated.. and by a plot device as well...

@DBZ_universe: oh that broly. ya i agree

@SSJjanemba: XD

Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

By scaling the power of movies.

fpssj2 or SP Cell in movies are multi-galaxy buster movies, according to own gohan who said that the powers of a SSJ2 had overcome broly in movie 8.

SSJ2 and sp cell (Anime / Manga) = Solar Sytem.

SSJ3 goku we should comment on it?

commenting.

Broly (movie 8 and 10) vs SSJ3 Goku (multi-solar system buster) anime / manga = Broly wins

Broly vs Goku SSJ3 (universe buster movie in 10,11,12,13) ​​movies = ssj3 Goku wins

If is Ultimate Gohan vs broly or SSJ3 Gotenks vs broly, other other similar result as above.

Results and obvious, the Broly exceed a SSJ2, most are well below a FPSSJ2 that was capable of spank the fatbuu that with only 50% or 30%, could end up with a SSJ2.

The unique versions of broly I know who could beat a SSJ3 goku, does not exist in movies, only in games. Like Digimon, the Digimons top are outside the anime.

The versions: It broly ssj3 dbz: raging blast and broly budokai 3, broly versions created to rival gogeta.

Close topic.

Reikai show as broly is powerful. Because the logic of feats Goku SSJ3 is above Gotenks SSJ3 and ultimate gohan in movie 13.

If you insist on putting up broly goku SSJ3 because the feat of broly destroys a galaxy, I will use the feat of goku in the movie 12., SSJ3 goku can destroy heaven and hell are much larger than galaxies (size of the universe) only with a scream.

Let us prove that broly is above of SSJ3 Goku in movie 10.11, 12.13. Because this excuse to put up broly above of SSJ3 goku, because of the feat of destroying galaxy does not stick anymore.

Show broly beating superbuu, SSJ3 Gotenks, Ultimate gohan, Janemba, Vegito ...

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@valfranx said:

Reikai show as broly is powerful. Because the logic of feats Goku SSJ3 is above Gotenks SSJ3 and ultimate gohan in movie 13.

If you insist on putting up broly goku SSJ3 because the feat of broly destroys a galaxy, I will use the feat of goku in the movie 12., SSJ3 goku can destroy heaven and hell are much larger than galaxies (size of the universe) only with a scream.

Let us prove that broly is above of SSJ3 Goku in movie 10.11, 12.13. Because this excuse to put up broly above of SSJ3 goku, because of the feat of destroying galaxy does not stick anymore.

Complemented if broly is brolypotent:

Because he fled when he saw broly goku in hell? Because broly not appear for to help Janemba? Why not faced ultimate gohan broly in movie 12? Was he afraid of ultimate gohan when see freeza killed with one punch? Even Bojack ran after seeing gohan, kill freeza.

Where's brolypotence broly? or would be nigh-Brolypotent?

How broly can be defeated by someone weaker than him?(gif)

Broly was killed again by guys weaker than himself:(gif)

How is this possible? Now I remembered broly is not brolypotent is nigh-Brolypotent, he has a weakness, there is a part of your body that vuneravel, So vulnerable that need not be a planet-buster to kill broly, goku and shortly discovered? remembered broly's father told him about the weak point, that ass, and even after he left gohan sending it to the sun, the heat entering into the body of broly and implode it. That ass, let's give zero

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,902 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@valfranx said:

This

Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Did SS3 Goku beat Gotenks, Ult Goham, Janemba and Vegito? No. Did Goku beat Hirudegarn under his own merit? Again, no. Goku did not beat Hirudegarn with sheer power. He's not more powerful than Ult Gohan and Gotenks. He won because, as with Janemba, Hirudegarn has an easily exploitable weakness that weakens him considerably. Had anyone else realized that, they would've killed Hiruedgarn easily. And it was, in fact, Kid Trunks who finished it off with Tapion's sword.

Goku could not "scream and destroy the universe". He pushed around giant jelly beans when going SS3. Who cares? IIRC Goku powering up to SS3 in front of Fat Buu was shaking the planet and causing tidal waves.

And once more, no. Broly was not killed by "people weaker than him". He was beaten by Plot-Devices thrown in at the last moment because the writers made him too powerful. He still overpowered two SS2's and a SS1 and would've killed them all, had it not been for yet another Plot-Device thrown in at the end.

Why isn't Broly in "Fusion Reborn"? Because it wasn't about Broly. Same reason Cooler, Gero and other villains weren't in there. Bojack was in only as a Cameo, and they were all getting pwned by Gohan. The movies don't exactly follow a continuous line of canon for themselves. Most are stand-alone features.

So, not only is all of you info wrong, but you're trying to throw in all of Goku's Non-Canon movie showings, even though it was never stated they were in.

Once again, Brolly rips the shit out of everyone, because that's what he was made to do.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battle has been done before by newdeath.

Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yep this has been done went on for several pages as well.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel