Lssj Broly vs SPC vs Majin Vegeta vs SSJ2 Kid Gohan

Topic started by UssjFutureTrunks on April 28, 2011. Last post by MisterShin 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

battle royale, go!
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Majin Vegeta wins 
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
  Brolly, the only Galaxy Buster in the entire group.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Another DBZ battle brought to you by USSJfuturetrunks.... LMAO
Going to go with Broly
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ReiKai said:
"
  Brolly, the only Galaxy Buster in the entire group. "
Post by Dream (8,280 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Having been able to easily fend off a combined blast from two SSJ2s and a SSJ, I give this battle to Broly as well.
@Dream:  and this kid agrees too lol
Post by Dream (8,280 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
@EganTheVile1 said:
" @Dream:  and this kid agrees too lol
"
LMAO. Been a while since I posted that. XD
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Why go with Majin Vegeta or SSJ 2 Gohan? Though both would give him a hard fight he will still win, Majin Vegeta wasn't still stronger than SSJ 1 and SSJ 2 Gohan is likely nowhere as strong as Broly who is a multi star buster. Broly himself challenges both and gives a massive rape.

BROLY STOMPS

@Dream:  I honestly laughed so hard I had trouble breathing the first time I saw that gem of a quote.... off topic when I was 6 there was a picture of my 1st grade class in the local newspaper and I was giving the finger on a dare.... Kids and newspapers dont mix :)
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
M Vegeta>>>>kid Gohan>SPC
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
 Galaxy-busting power >>>>>>>... >>>>> Dragon Ball canon
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Majin Vegeta. Broly is not a Galaxy Buster. Non-negotiable. Watch the video.

Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

that video was made by a noob who thinks kid buu is stronger then super buu

@FLStyle:

Fake Evidence, Broly did not destroy the South Galaxy over time because he was not in the south Galaxy in the past, Old Planet Vegeta wasn't located in the South but the North. Second I believe he's a multistar buster, and third I think it's already proven that he destroyed the South with ease, or else King Kai would've reacted to Broly's power and the South wouldn't be destroyed. There is no denying  that Broly destroyed the South, it did not take him a year, nor a day, but a minute. I do not believe he busted the galaxy but he just destroyed it with multiple kai blasts.

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@SSJjanemba said:

" that video was made by a noob who thinks kid buu is stronger then super buu "

This is nothing more than an ad hominem attack. Whatever he thinks about the Buus is completely irrelevant to the evidence presented about Broly.

@mydeathlyways said:
"

@FLStyle:

Fake Evidence, Broly did not destroy the South Galaxy over time because he was not in the south Galaxy in the past, Old Planet Vegeta wasn't located in the South but the North. Second I believe he's a multistar buster, and third I think it's already proven that he destroyed the South with ease, or else King Kai would've reacted to Broly's power and the South wouldn't be destroyed. There is no denying  that Broly destroyed the South, it did not take him a year, nor a day, but a minute. I do not believe he busted the galaxy but he just destroyed it with multiple kai blasts.

"

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Having been able to easily fend off a combined blast from two SSJ2s and a SSJ, I give this battle to Broly

goku and gohan were just ssj1. look at their hair.

M Vegeta>>>>kid Gohan

actually the gap is small. and spc doesnt lose on power level alone.

Majin Vegeta wasn't still stronger than SSJ 1

...no he isnt because ssj1 is not a set power level.

SSJ 2 Gohan is likely nowhere as strong as Broly

yes he is. as a kid. as a teen, he broke brolys hold and gave him a good fight.

@Nevermind:

What do you mean? I'm just implying that in that video most of what it says is false.

@UssjFutureTrunks:

You're wrong on the SSJ 2 Gohan giving Broly a good fight, that was when Broly was at SSJ 1, LGSJ is way above SSJ 2 Gohan.

You're wrong on the SSJ 2 Gohan giving Broly a good fight, that was when Broly was at SSJ 1, LGSJ is way above SSJ 2 Gohan

ssj2  gohan broke lssj broly's hold, hurt him with a knee to the face and made him scratched and injured. lssj isnt ssj1 broly. broly only fought at ssj1 when gohan was in base form and still keeping up.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10

All that required was some skilled, not strength, as it was already proven that Brolly was far stronger than him. And Goku and Gohan in 2nd Coming were SS2, Daizenshuu 6 actually explains t his; the animators forgot to add in the lightning aura.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel