LSSJ Broly Vs Kid Buu Vs SP Cell Vs Janemba Vs Frizea

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on Dec. 5, 2013. Last post by generator2000 1 month, 4 weeks ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (603 posts) See mini bio Level 12
  • Death Only
  • They can only use there current abilities and forms
  • No Outside help
  • No Team ups

Location is the Dc Universe

WHO WINS?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Broly destroys them all.

@DBZ_universe said:

Broly destroys them all.

Broly>Kid Buu>Janemba>SP Cell>Frieza

LEGIT!

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Broly LSSJ3 Stomps

@eddz99 said:

Broly LSSJ3 Stomps

Agreed! i honestly think Kid Buu is up to SSJ3 broly then the BS with goku

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Broly destroys them all.

LEGIT!

Yup. That's how it goes I think they will agree to gang up on Broly but would still get owned.

Actually I see Janemba a tiny above Kid Buu but below Super Buu. Super Buu would own Janemba. Tho Kid Buu could still beat Janemba with candy beam or absorbation.

Post by taichokage (12,988 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Huh? I see Janemba as the winner without CIS. Carbon copy the lot of them. Also why is Frieza here? Lol.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: for a punching bag

@taichokage said:

Huh? I see Janemba as the winner without CIS. Carbon copy the lot of them. Also why is Frieza here? Lol.

he disagrees

@DBZ_universe said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Broly destroys them all.

LEGIT!

Yup. That's how it goes I think they will agree to gang up on Broly but would still get owned.

Actually I see Janemba a tiny above Kid Buu but below Super Buu. Super Buu would own Janemba. Tho Kid Buu could still beat Janemba with candy beam or absorbation.

true plus janemba is more faster then kid buu but isnt strong like broly enhanced forth that he ends his sword to do damage

Well if Broly says so I guess it's true.

@taichokage said:

Well if Broly says so I guess it's true.

lol but in all seriousness broly has nuke sized bombs at a small size i mean you seen movie 8????? he fucked up a planet in one small blast which cell,buu, and frizea needed huge giant ones

@DBZ_universe said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Broly destroys them all.

LEGIT!

true plus janemba is more faster then kid buu but isnt strong like broly enhanced forth that he ends his sword to do damage

Sword will be useless agaist Broly. Broly calls him a scum then Janemba drops in the floor with pain then get multi solar system busted by Broly in the face and the others die in the process as well thus Broly winning. lol

True. Broly actually has excellent feats. It's just that without CIS, Janemba could copy him or others for that matter. Gogeta beat him with a power level of 2.5 billion. Broly at 1.4 billion probably couldn't do it. Not to mention Janemba wasn't beaten with sheer brute force, he had his evil purified. Everyone here is a villain and wouldn't be capable of doing that.

@DBZ_universe said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Broly destroys them all.

LEGIT!

Sword will be useless agaist Broly. Broly calls him a scum then Janemba drops in the floor with pain then get multi solar system busted by Broly in the face and the others die in the process as well thus Broly winning. lol

damn XD

@taichokage said:

True. Broly actually has excellent feats. It's just that without CIS, Janemba could copy him or others for that matter. Gogeta beat him with a power level of 2.5 billion. Broly at 1.4 billion probably couldn't do it. Not to mention Janemba wasn't beaten with sheer brute force, he had his evil purified. Everyone here is a villain and wouldn't be capable of doing that.

well a solar buster from broly could i mean he was a mere kid killing people without caring and enjoyed it the other villains would be easily killed by him

@taichokage: PLs are BS lol.

Also that was Broly's PL fron the 1st movie. Broly in second coming has a larger PL. We also cannot imply PL to Broly since his power rises non stop.

Janemba is nothing to Broly who always insults. Hell even SPC will exploit that weakness.

@OfficialRikudouSennin: Broly could Galaxy bust them and end it with a huge smile.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Man screw the Broly wank, Janemba wins.

Post by nishi99 (1,660 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Janemba. Although if Broly has LSSJ3 he stomps.

@nishi99 said:

Janemba. Although if Broly has LSSJ3 he stomps.

@xlab3000 said:

Man screw the Broly wank, Janemba wins.

Broly has no limit in his power level

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel