Los Noches Vs. The Edo Army

Topic started by 5th on May 12, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by 5th (1,176 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Basically,

Sosuke Aizen (With the hogyoku, no Kyōka Suigetsu)

Gin Ichimaru

Kaname Tousen

The Espada (With their Fraccion)

Arrancars that have been shown with the Espada

Vs.

Edo Madara Uchiha (No Kurama)

Obito Uchiha (With Gedo Mazo n' Six Paths)

Kabuto Yakushi

Hashirama Senju & Tobirama Senju

Edo Kages (All the Kages that were revived during the War)

The Akatsuki (Including: Nagato, Itachi, etc.)

Orochimaru

Settings & Rules:

War takes place in Karakura Town

No knowledge

An hour of prep

Edos can die

Oh! And no flight, genjutstu, or no reiatsu crush to make things fair

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The Edo army.

Post by phantomrant (1,274 posts) See mini bio Level 10

By Aizen w/ Hogyoku, you mean is his Hogyoku just embedded within him or has he fused with it and is in his Monster form? And by w/o KS, you mean without the Zanpakuto itself or without its ability?

Post by othus12 (6,209 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider said:

The Edo army.

this.

Post by taichokage (12,499 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Once again, I ask why Edo? If the Arrancar can't kill or cripple them with soul dominance, how can the Edo be defeated?
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The Edo can't die so they win by default. This thread is stupid.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Firstly, Hashirama and Tobirama are not with the Edo Army and should not be listed here.

Second of all, how is it fair for people that can die to have to fight those that can't? This is a total stomp in favor of the Army.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,248 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aizen with hougyoko? He is immortal with it..

There's that one Espada who can take control of some of the Edo team.

Post by nishi99 (1,564 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hashirama Madara and all the Edos should give them the win.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Remove the edo this battle makes no sense or else lock the thread lol. Edo army can't die. The only reason the shinobi alliance barely stood a chance was because of the sealing technique. You even nerfed aizen too. Obviously unfair battle. At the very least give the los noches team knowledge of the sealing technique to see if they will be as proficient(they will seal them easily).

Without edo los noches win easily~

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Without edo, I still think it would be a damn good fight.

The fact that the six paths jinchuuriki are included here is a big factor.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

That's true, I agree that none of the ninjas' attacks could kill him. But between that kind of force, there would be plenty of ways to seal him after weakening him, plus if all else failed Obito could BFR him, if given the chance.

@TheNeutralOne said:

Remove the edo this battle makes no sense or else lock the thread lol. Edo army can't die. The only reason the shinobi alliance barely stood a chance was because of the sealing technique. You even nerfed aizen too. Obviously unfair battle. At the very least give the los noches team knowledge of the sealing technique to see if they will be as proficient(they will seal them easily).

I certainly wouldn't say easily, given that there's a way for them to take down any member of the noches army (not saying it will go down like this, but it's possible):

- For Aizen: send in heavy hitters (Hashi, Madara, Tobirama, bijuu) to the point where he is weakened enough to seal him/BFR him.

- For Barragan: via chibaku tensei or, if need be, Hashirama's wood techniques, enclose him, then leave an opening big enough to fire through a dust style technique or bijuudamas.

- For Yammy: Itachi solos, as the sword of totsoka one-shots.

Hell, Nagato could solo a lot of the fraccions and maybe some of the weaker espada just by using chibaku tensei. The dust style could be damn useful, since it would one-shot any of them (the only possible exception being Aizen).

For now though, I say that the Bleach team win with mid-high difficulty, but that's largely due to the speed advantage. It doesn't help that they outnumber them either.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GIRUGAMESH said:

That's true, I agree that none of the ninjas' attacks could kill him. But between that kind of force, there would be plenty of ways to seal him after weakening him, plus if all else failed Obito could BFR him, if given the chance.

@TheNeutralOne said:

I certainly wouldn't say easily, given that there's a way for them to take down any member of the noches army (not saying it will go down like this, but it's possible):

- For Aizen: send in heavy hitters (Hashi, Madara, Tobirama, bijuu) to the point where he is weakened enough to seal him/BFR him.

- For Barragan: via chibaku tensei or, if need be, Hashirama's wood techniques, enclose him, then leave an opening big enough to fire through a dust style technique or bijuudamas.

Hell, Nagato could solo a lot of the fraccions and maybe some of the weaker espada just by using chibaku tensei. The dust style could be damn useful, since it would one-shot any of them (the only possible exception being Aizen).

For now though, I say that the Bleach team win with mid-high difficulty, but that's largely due to the speed advantage. It doesn't help that they outnumber them either.

I honestly can't see how they deal with Starkk Ulquiorra or Tousen's bankai. Especially Tousen, without PIS he should be nigh-unbeatable once that's activated.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH:

You make a good point but this is all invalid. This requires the team to know the threats and seek them out individually before they can attack. However, team los noches would not have to do that. Barragan literally just has to go in and they will all die instantly from his techniques. Also chakra is not eternal so no technique can efficiently hold barragan. None whatsoever.

Let us not forget that their cero's can casually destroy most of the edo team. If ulquiorra releases his cero oscuras and lanza's combined with stark's release will rape. Not to mention the flight advantage they all have. And are we just gonna totally forget about grimmjow?

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@solesamurai said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

I honestly can't see how they deal with Starkk Ulquiorra or Tousen's bankai. Especially Tousen, without PIS he should be nigh-unbeatable once that's activated.

For Stark: attacks that can nuke mountains, dust techniques that can one-shot and Obito BFR should be enough.

Ulquiorra: see above. And before you mention his lanzas, yes they're powerful but nothing that the team's best couldn't defend against. Plus their blast radius is so large that it would be a good way of wiping out a lot of both sides' forces.

Tousen: there are dozens of ways to take him down. And I didn't see Tousen deploy his bankai in his last fight, probably because he felt hollowfication was a better move. I could argue that he won't even bother with bankai, and go straight to that instead. But even if he were to use it, there are several people on team Naruto who could survive a hit from Tousen (Kabuto, Orochimaru, Kisame). Plus anyone caught in it with susano would immediately just activate it (Madara's would be enough to probably just ruin the technique).

@TheNeutralOne: That's true, the Naruto characters would need to identify the abilities. But then the same could be said for the Bleach team, as there are several characters who have HAX abilities on the shinobi team as well. I'll give a few examples:

- Obito: will likely bamboozle several of the espada/arrancar with his intangibility. They are also unaware of his ability to BFR anyone on their team, plus he could appear anywhere on the battlefield to do it.

- Muu: could also present serious problems, since he could snipe with dust style and can walk around undetected.

- Itachi: sword of totsoka one-shots nearly anyone on team Bleach. Yammy for instance, would be as arrogant as usual, and so there would be a good chance Itachi could solo.

As for Barragan, my point is not that they could seal him, but that they could replicate what Soi Fon and the kido guy did; enclose him momentarily, then fire bijuudamas close enough to prevent him from eroding them.

Flight advantage is neutralised for this fight, check the OP. And what about Grimmjow? The Naruto team's higher-ups would bat him aside (if he doesn't get sniped by Muu, or blown to bits by bijuudamas).

Again, I say that the Bleach team will probably win, but it won't be easy, and a lot of them will go down. Don't forget that both teams get prep, and that it takes place in a city (more useful to ninjas).

Are we seriously debating this people? We should all be aware that without Edo, the ninjas would be screwed.

Sword of Totsuka huh? He only hits Yammy with that. Itachi has to be able to hit someone first. Everyone else will just avoid it after Yammy gets sealed.

Obito's intangibility is limited to 10 mins through the use of Izanagi and Hashirama's DNA. He's gonna die once those 10 mins are up.

Flight advantage really wouldn't matter anyway.

Grimmjow? He kills one of the army with his high speed hand to hand combat. Plus Gran Rey Cero could do some damage.

Muu would be a hard one, but he has to be able to trap someone inside one of his prisms in order to do serious damage, which I don't see happening. Who's gonna let themselves get caught in an ominous looking piece of geometry?

Stark activates Resurreccion and spams Cero Metralleta, (1000 cero's in an instant) and Los Lobos (summons hundreds of wolves that double with each one killed.)

Susanoo wouldn't be practical unless they use it immediately because Gin will just cut the sharingan users down before they can react.

Barragan can solo plenty of the army. One touch of Respira and that's that.

Harribel dies though. She doesn't bring enough to the fight to matter.

All Uchiha's will be pissed because Wonderweiss just uses his special ability every time they try a fire style jutsu.

Id say that Nagato would be the toughest challenge because of his Chibaku Tensei.

Kamui wont work. The Espada just uses Descorrer to open a garganta and escape once they arrive in the other dimension.

Harribel's fraccion summons Ayon to fight.

Ninja's lose after hard battle.

Post by phantomrant (1,274 posts) See mini bio Level 10

W/o Edo Tensei incarnations, Team Naruto stomps them right off the bat. Three Naruto top tier powerhouses are sent in with prep, with the entire Akatsuki backing them up. Team Bleach doesn't even have any hope in winning this match.

Remove Madara + Hashirama and restrict Gedo Mazo and Obito's Six Paths, and it'll no longer be a murderstomp for Narutoverse.

@ChromeDisaster: @phantomrant: @GIRUGAMESH: @TheNeutralOne:@solesamurai:

Did any of you read the OP? I clearly stated that Aizen and his army have the ability to kill the edos..

@5th: You didn't say anything of the sort. All you said was Aizen couldn't use KS and that flight, genjutsu, and reitsu crush were off+an hour of prep and no knowledge.

@ChromeDisaster: Whoops! Sorry about that, I thought I added to the OP earlier that the Edos were allowed to die.. Now it's edited.

@ChromeDisaster said:

Are we seriously debating this people? We should all be aware that without Edo, the ninjas would be screwed.

Sword of Totsuka huh? He only hits Yammy with that. Itachi has to be able to hit someone first. Everyone else will just avoid it after Yammy gets sealed.

Obito's intangibility is limited to 10 mins through the use of Izanagi and Hashirama's DNA. He's gonna die once those 10 mins are up.

Flight advantage really wouldn't matter anyway.

Grimmjow? He kills one of the army with his high speed hand to hand combat. Plus Gran Rey Cero could do some damage.

Muu would be a hard one, but he has to be able to trap someone inside one of his prisms in order to do serious damage, which I don't see happening. Who's gonna let themselves get caught in an ominous looking piece of geometry?

Stark activates Resurreccion and spams Cero Metralleta, (1000 cero's in an instant) and Los Lobos (summons hundreds of wolves that double with each one killed.)

Susanoo wouldn't be practical unless they use it immediately because Gin will just cut the sharingan users down before they can react.

Barragan can solo plenty of the army. One touch of Respira and that's that.

Harribel dies though. She doesn't bring enough to the fight to matter.

All Uchiha's will be pissed because Wonderweiss just uses his special ability every time they try a fire style jutsu.

Id say that Nagato would be the toughest challenge because of his Chibaku Tensei.

Kamui wont work. The Espada just uses Descorrer to open a garganta and escape once they arrive in the other dimension.

Harribel's fraccion summons Ayon to fight.

Ninja's lose after hard battle.

Btw your arguments are completely biased towards the Naruto verse

Itachi has flawless reactions when it comes to reflexes, in fact, I even recall him having near lightning speed reactions from during the time when he used his Susano'o to survive the impact of Sasuke's Kirin which was as fast as lightning itself... And that's not all, we're forgetting that Susano'o would render any attacks useless because of the Yata no Mirror. Also btw, Itachi was perfectly on par with a chakra mode Naruto who's hypersonic+

The OP states NOTHING, and I MEAN NOTHING of Team Espada having knowledge on Team Edos... In fact, why in the hell would anyone on their team know Obito's intangibility lasts 10 minutes? Also, show me an attack that would last up to at least TEN MINUTES?

You're right, Flight doesn't matter anyway because most of the Espada are a lot faster than the majority of Naruto characters.

Grimmjow? Why not Ulquiorra? There's far more powerful Espadas than someone like Grimmjow who's piss weak compared to somebody like Nagato or a Jinchuuriki. Beside, Grimmjow gets his assed tossed when he faces any of the Power Houses on Team Edos

Muu doesn't have to necessarily trap you inside his Jinton, this has been proven, same case for Onoki. A fully charged Jinton only has to hit you and its over... And no one is going to simply find Muu when not even his energy can be detected. All it requires is a single hit from Jinton and its over for ANY one on Team Bleach.

Starrk is going to have a hard time getting pass Madara or Hashirama then.. Considering any of the two ladders could end him with ease.

Wonderweiss ABILITY was only to absorb Yama's Zanpakutou's flames ... Are you seriously going to apply that to something like Amaterasu? What a pointless argument since there's no proof that Wonderweiss can absorb any other special flames

Beating Barragan requires strategy but I can see the ninjas pulling it if they're careful but, yes, Barragan can solo if he's serious enough.

Ayon gets disintegrated by Amaterasu

Are you serious? Hashirama is in a whole different league than anyone on the battlefield. Hell! He could solo his own team... Are you not forgetting the other Edo Kages? Such as the Hokages like: Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato?

Tobirama and Minato are basically light speed with their FTG techniques, and with some great thinking and strategy they're very well capable of creating elaborate plans to probably trap everyone since Minato has his summonings and Tobirama has other forbidden techniques.

^ And yes they're included because they were among the resurrected Edos during the Fourth Shinobi War, read your manga dude.

Not saying the Edos would win but don't underrate Naruto like that

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel