LORDHASEO vs PAIN

Topic started by lordhaseo on Feb. 28, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

now even though my character is made up i till benifit from this!

lordhaseos powers are (in naruto) super speed (like rock lee without his leg whights) he has a kekkai genki called "neragorii" that can slowdown time and he can move in realtime to slash is enemies with his sword (the spell card in the yu-gi-oh form) and see into the future up to 5 minutes, aswell as summen a gaint eigal that can shout out giant nitals out of its mouth, also hes a legandary shinobi wanted at the top of the bingo book for destroying an intire village called "the hidden moon village" hes from the hidden ion village and was outcast from his own village he whaches pains every move in the shadows, just like the abilities he has! he also uses forbiddin jusues and he has infadent yuth, he also uses every jusu in the world(if he needs to)!

LORD HASEO

PAIN

Post by Exillion (103 posts) See mini bio Level 3
....Pein.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Please keep anything related to battles and character vs. character threads in the Battles forum.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'd like to challenge you Haseo
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Just enforcing what BR said, if you place two or more characters against each other it belongs in the battle section :D
ya my computer wont let me for some reasion, i gess its a bug or something?
bring it on nerx!!
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Pain, there is no beating him unless you find the ninja transferring the jutsu to the puppet body.
that cool!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel