Lord Oberon (Gargoyles) vs HST

Topic started by CerusSerenade on July 18, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Scenario 1:One at a time, child strength.

Scenario 2: One at a time, full strength.

Battlefield is an open plane.

Post by Sonata (35,404 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Wasn't Oberon weak against Iron if I remember right.

@Sonata: Vulnerable, at child strength he was almost killed by it, at full strength it hurt him, but he still beat the entire Gargoyles cast.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,207 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade: so how does this work? and interesting battle

This is his strength at child's strength.

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

still too much for him lol

@othus12: Who in the HST can easily cut through diamond or survive being eaten by the earth?

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@CerusSerenade: there many other ways to win. you should also take speedblitz into account.

answering your question:

law can cut diamond

yamma can destroy diamond

kizaru too

ao kiji turned jozu into a crystal and he is indeed diamond

madara could crush diamond with a meteor

fujitora could crush diamond with a meteor

dangai ichigo

and getting sucked by the ground is so slow that i just dont see any of the mid tiers getting caught into it.

i suppose there is some catch to this right? please show me more feats.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: Kamui

Heavy PIS held back Oberon's real potential, because of this and what he has shown I still don't see him winning any of the scenarios. Plus the weakness to Iron is also a big factor.

@Sonata: just curious doesn't this violate the rules about one person against a entire universe or is it a loophole since its one person vs three universes.

Here Oberon effortlessly instantly freezes two of his children Odin and Banshee, and reverts their forms with a gesture.

He also puts an entire city to sleep, and calls down natural lightning. He can make himself intangible and send people to a different dimension with little heat and no light. The weakness to iron won't be abused since none of the characters will know to use it.

@Masterofdeath: It does violate the rules, the OP will have to edit the last 2 scenarios out.

@Sonata: ahh I was wondering cause I was thinking of making a battle like this.

@Sonata: Feel free to do so if you're going to force every OP to edit their previous posts with the same statement. Equality is everything after all.

That or I can make 10-20 topics on individual fights. This is for the sake of condensation. Take your pick.

I suppose it's also worth noting that Anubis, a character that briefly life-wiped the Gargoyles world, is one of Oberon's children.

@CerusSerenade: Go for it, No rule against it, it's your free time. Or the wiser idea would be to pick a hand full of people from the HST that you believe could match Oberon in one single thread.

I still say a team of all the Uchiha, Uzumaki, and Senju would be more then enough to win.

@Masterofdeath: They don't survive a global age-to-death wave.

@CerusSerenade: Edo Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama, Itachi, and Nagato cause the rules say nothing about Edo.

@Masterofdeath: Then they are sealed by being eaten in the earth or Oberon puts them in a different dimension. Oberon controls natural lightning so it's conceivable that he's just as fast. If not natural lightning will still incinerate Edo characters, rendering them to ash, allowing Oberon to either put them in a different dimension or have them become part of the earth.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel