Lord Barragam vs Hulk vs Sun Wu Kong

Topic started by 18hunt on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by katanalauncher 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by 18hunt (256 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The avengers encyclopedia states that hulks aging has ceased. Also Sun is immortal and does not age. Also, goku is based off of sun, proving how strong he is. If u need suns feats, just ask.
Post by FalconC2 (379 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I don't recall Sun Wu Kong having any quantifiable feats that put him up to the Hulk's level, and even if this was a weaker version of the Hulk--let's say Grey Hulk--he's still a planet buster.

Grey Hulk destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth (technically it should be a planetoid at that point but I'll just excuse that as "lolMarvel" nonsense) with the help of a rocket propulsion device.

Lord Barragam is a non-factor here and gets fodderized.

Post by phantomrant (1,440 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hulk fodderizes both.

Sun Wu Kong is age-immortal, being trapped under the rock mountain that Buddha put him on for centuries changed nothing of him. Baraggan can spread as much Respira as he wants and breath it at the Monkey King for however long he wants, it won't do anything.

Wu Kong beats him up with his staff. And if we're including TV feats here, Kong is FTL.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hulk impossible to be the winner.

I don't know Sun Wu Kong , but even if the respira won't work(what I doubt), Barragan still has great speed, nigh-unbreakable axe, cero, good endurance(his skull broken and still continued the fight).

Post by taichokage (14,801 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hulk is hyped too much. No way for him to realistically beat Baraggan as I stated on the other thread. Wukong is powerful but he's no cosmic, but high level superhuman and very versatile. He has the ability to magically freeze even the likes of mythical gods, but we havent seen how it would work against time manipulation. Baraggan should be the overall winner.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14

There are so many Sun Wu Kong, be more specific please.

Is it the original Journey to the West version?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MisterShin: Possibly he meant that one..

Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DBZ_universe: ok

Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sun Wukong, makes a joke out of them, sends them both to hell, pees on their corps, dances on their grave, poofs them out of existence with a blink of a eye and then poofs them back and makes them sing hallelujah till the end of time. Half of the people that pposted have literlly no idea how strong Wukong is.

Post by katanalauncher (537 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Online Now

@XxGin said:

Sun Wukong, makes a joke out of them, sends them both to hell, pees on their corps, dances on their grave, poofs them out of existence with a blink of a eye and then poofs them back and makes them sing hallelujah till the end of time. Half of the people that pposted have literlly no idea how strong Wukong is.

I agree, if Sun is transported to the Marvel Universe he would be making jokes out of gods like Odin and Zeus.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel