Lobo Vs Hollow Grimmjow Jaegerjaques

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on July 31, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lobo has his bike and full arsenal. This is Hollow Grimmjow.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Lobo for me he's pretty badass. Remember when he beat up santa.
@shonen said:
"Lobo for me he's pretty badass. Remember when he beat up santa. "

Lol that was funny when he beat up santa. I'd go with Lobo, too.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
What do you mean when you say its "hollow" Grimmjow? He's always a hollow! (or never. Technically he's an Arrancar) Do you mean he has released his Zanpakutou?
@AgentJ said:
"What do you mean when you say its "hollow" Grimmjow? He's always a hollow! (or never. Technically he's an Arrancar) Do you mean he has released his Zanpakutou? "

EXACTLY. My bad, I meant to say that.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lobo beats the Hell out of Grimmjow lol
@Sonata said:
"Lobo beats the Hell out of Grimmjow lol"

'Nuff Said.
Post by Dream (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lobo's victory thanks to healing factor, immortality, greater strength and endurance and a ridiculous arsenal of weapons being on his side, though won't be a complete blowout with Grimmjow's superior speed unless Lobo has his ability to sprout clones from each drop of blood he sheds in battle before Vril Dox took the ability away from him. If such is the case, Grimmjow's gonna be reduced to nothing by a Lobo army.
@Dream said:
"Lobo's victory thanks to healing factor, immortality, greater strength and endurance and a ridiculous arsenal of weapons being on his side, though won't be a complete blowout with Grimmjow's superior speed unless Lobo has his ability to sprout clones from each drop of blood he sheds in battle before Vril Dox took the ability away from him. If such is the case, Grimmjow's gonna be reduced to nothing by a Lobo army."

This is after the thing with Vril Dox and L.E.G.I.O.N... That would be super unfair
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Grimmjow is a favorite character of mine, but most bleach characters dont match up well with heroes in american comics, especially ones with immortality and stuff like that. The one advantage grimmjow would have would be in speed, but since Lobo is immortal i can't imagine that would matter much.
@AgentJ said:

"Grimmjow is a favorite character of mine, but most bleach characters dont match up well with heroes in american comics, especially ones with immortality and stuff like that. The one advantage grimmjow would have would be in speed, but since Lobo is immortal i can't imagine that would matter much. "

He is immune to the effects of aging and disease and he has been banned from entering either Heaven or Hell.  Which I guess does make him effectively immortal. 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wow i know its a blow out but to be fair imma gamble with grimjaw (plz dont ask why lol)
@Sonata said:

I should make a fight that isn't a total curbstomp. That would be good.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
I should make a fight that isn't a total curbstomp. That would be good. "
LOL That can be hard to especially combining Comic and Anime Characters, it a curbstomp either way most of the time.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
I should make a fight that isn't a total curbstomp. That would be good. "
LOL That can be hard to especially combining Comic and Anime Characters, it a curbstomp either way most of the time. "

agreed

Grimmjow still has his speed.... For what it's worth.
@DJSNuva1 said:
"Grimmjow still has his speed.... For what it's worth. "

honestly Nuva. speed is nothing, whats it going to do except help you run away, it's good for nothing except dodging. unless your one of those guys who is hella buff and can move fast out of pure strength, then you have a really good chance of winning. but grimmjow is the type to move fast because he's so skinny, but they make him strong because japs cant bulk up.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
honestly Nuva. speed is nothing, whats it going to do except help you run away, it's good for nothing except dodging. unless your one of those guys who is hella buff and can move fast out of pure strength, then you have a really good chance of winning. but grimmjow is the type to move fast because he's so skinny, but they make him strong because japs cant bulk up. "

Right, Lobo is just going to snap his neck either way LOL
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
honestly Nuva. speed is nothing, whats it going to do except help you run away, it's good for nothing except dodging. unless your one of those guys who is hella buff and can move fast out of pure strength, then you have a really good chance of winning. but grimmjow is the type to move fast because he's so skinny, but they make him strong because japs cant bulk up. "
Right, Lobo is just going to snap his neck either way LOL "
pretty much

LOL Lobo has a micro nuke in his arsenal 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel