Lobo runs the Soul Society Gauntlet

Topic started by Son_of_Manus on Jan. 7, 2010. Last post by Auron 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Lobo has been kicked out of both Hell and Heaven in the past and now for some reason he is sent to Soul Society and wants to have some fun. He moves his way through Divisions 1-12 after fighting the Soul Reapers he takes on the Captain how does he do?
 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Son_of_Manus: lobo can't "die" right? and he fought superman
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus: lobo can't "die" right? and he fought superman "
Ya he has stalemated Supes and WW but he can be KTFO. I will take complete and utter destruction of his form as KO
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus: lobo can't "die" right? and he fought superman "
Ya he has stalemated Supes and WW but he can be KTFO. I will take complete and utter destruction of his form as KO "
yes, and how would the captain ko or destroy him?, considering he is taking punches from supes
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus: lobo can't "die" right? and he fought superman "
Ya he has stalemated Supes and WW but he can be KTFO. I will take complete and utter destruction of his form as KO "
yes, and how would the captain ko or destroy him?, considering he is taking punches from supes "
That is up to you guys to figure out =] He is like Wonder Woman he can take as much blunt trauma as Superman but he can be cut and stabbed and burned a hell of a lot easier
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus: lobo can't "die" right? and he fought superman "
Ya he has stalemated Supes and WW but he can be KTFO. I will take complete and utter destruction of his form as KO "
yes, and how would the captain ko or destroy him?, considering he is taking punches from supes "
That is up to you guys to figure out =] He is like Wonder Woman he can take as much blunt trauma as Superman but he can be cut and stabbed and burned a hell of a lot easier "
and how is his speed?
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus: lobo can't "die" right? and he fought superman "
Ya he has stalemated Supes and WW but he can be KTFO. I will take complete and utter destruction of his form as KO "
yes, and how would the captain ko or destroy him?, considering he is taking punches from supes "
That is up to you guys to figure out =] He is like Wonder Woman he can take as much blunt trauma as Superman but he can be cut and stabbed and burned a hell of a lot easier "
and how is his speed? "
Hard to say since he can fight Superman pretty good but he has never shown that he is Superman speed in running or anything
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Son_of_Manus: is this gauntlet one on one? or the rest of them lumped together in a huge melee?
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus: is this gauntlet one on one? or the rest of them lumped together in a huge melee? "
For each division he fights all the Reapers including Lieutenant at once then The Captain afterward he moves on to the next division 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus: is this gauntlet one on one? or the rest of them lumped together in a huge melee? "
For each division he fights all the Reapers including Lieutenant at once then The Captain afterward he moves on to the next division  "
okay , i am thinking along the line of yamamoto, or shunsui may be able to do it but.....
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Lobo wins
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Unohana kills him
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@battleheiz said:
" Unohana kills him "
Defeats not kill he an not be killed. But I do not agree with you but I am letting this ignite before I say my opinion
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@battleheiz said:
" Unohana kills him "
how ? do you ever see unohana actually fight?
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
ok lets see her stats: Offense (100), Top Right: Defense (80), Bottom right: Agility (70), Bottom: Kidō (100), Bottom Left: Intelligence (100), Top Left: Physical Stamina (90). Total: 540/600.
and this is Yamamoto's : Offence (100), Top Right: Defence (100), Bottom right: Agility (100), Bottom: Kidō (100), Bottom Left: Intelligence (100), Top Left: Physical Stamina (60). Total: 560/600.  


Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lobo s going to take  them down and he is not just strong he is smart
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@battleheiz said:
" ok lets see her stats: Offense (100), Top Right: Defense (80), Bottom right: Agility (70), Bottom: Kidō (100), Bottom Left: Intelligence (100), Top Left: Physical Stamina (90). Total: 540/600.
and this is Yamamoto's : Offence (100), Top Right: Defence (100), Bottom right: Agility (100), Bottom: Kidō (100), Bottom Left: Intelligence (100), Top Left: Physical Stamina (60). Total: 560/600.  


"
All of that means nothing really. Especially considering the fact that Lobo would win this.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@battleheiz said:
" ok lets see her stats: Offense (100), Top Right: Defense (80), Bottom right: Agility (70), Bottom: Kidō (100), Bottom Left: Intelligence (100), Top Left: Physical Stamina (90). Total: 540/600.
and this is Yamamoto's : Offence (100), Top Right: Defence (100), Bottom right: Agility (100), Bottom: Kidō (100), Bottom Left: Intelligence (100), Top Left: Physical Stamina (60). Total: 560/600.  


"
right, so? zanpakuto counts a lot in bleach, ever seen somebody who only use kido to fight?
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
dude lobo is immortal so there is no way that they can win but still they can put a good fight or seal him like they did with byakuas father
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Kirio Hikifune (曳舟 桐生, Hikifune Kirio) was the Former captain of the 12th Division. Little is known about Kirio, except that she left soon before the start of the Turn Back The Pendulum Mini-Series under the guise of retirement. In actuality, she was transferred to the Royal Guard (0 Squad). Her lieutenant, Hiyori Sarugaki, was very attached and thought of her as a mother-figure. She was succeeded by Kisuke Urahara. She is one of the unseen Shinigami in Bleach
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel