LLSJ Broly vs Stardust

Topic started by Susanoo on Jan. 16, 2011. Last post by KingOfSnipers 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Broly                                                            
  
 
vs 
 
Stardust
 
 
Stardust has her staff. 
Broly is in his LLS form. His energy forcefield is up at the beginning. 
Fight takes place in the west galaxy. 
Morals off. 
 
Who wins?
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i dont know who stardust is, but he will get stomped by brolys boot
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SSJjanemba said:
"i dont know who stardust is, but he will get stomped by brolys boot "

Stardust is a she and actually can't be affected by physical force at all. Stardust is a herald of Galactus. One of the most powerful. Think of her as the weaker version of Silver Surfer.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Brolly stomps
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Brolly stomps "

Reasons?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@susanoo: Far superior energy based destructive powers. 
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo: Far superior energy based destructive powers.  "

Fair enough.
Post by DemonEyesKyo (542 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@hitsusatsu11: Based on?
It sounds like you know who Stardust is.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Stardust Dragon vs Legendary SSJ Broly ?
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@shonen said:
"Stardust Dragon vs Legendary SSJ Broly ?"

No Stardust: Herald of Galactus, Possibly only suceeded by Silver Surfer. Wields her own natural power in addition to the power cosmic.
Post by taichokage (12,478 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would bet on Broly. Stardust was the one beaten by Bill right? Yeah he isn't the weakest herald but not the strongest either. I say Broly wins because she was downed by a planet buster which Broly can dish out with sheer ease.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

yaeh Broly takes this 
 
inafct lets read apon some of Akira's own words from the daizenshuu 
    
For Arale,
 
 

Now for Goku
 
 
 
A much much weaker character as he is reffering when he first became a super sayain, is said to have enough "Super power" to destroy a planet in 1 blow. thats easily SS and Thor level and this is freiza saga. Broly would litterly be like 100x or more, more powerful then Freiza saga Goku and even though she cant be harmed by blunt force she cna still be hurt by energy attacks correct? so 1 little energy ball should be enough.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DemonEyesKyo said:

" @hitsusatsu11: Based on? It sounds like you know who Stardust is. "

I do know who she is.  
Broly has superior energy destructive capabilities based on the below: 
 
  Broly before lssj had the power to destroy a galaxy 
 
   
  
 has the power to destroy the northern galaxy
   

piccolo says he can destroy the universe 



 

 

 Paragus says broly will destroy the entire universe


Goku confirms broly destroyed the southern galaxy 

Broly can destroy planets as easily as a human squishes bugs: 
 
  
 
Durability wise Broly as an infant has ki barriers capable of tanking a planetary explosion,  a comet thats many times larger than a planet cannot kill him even if it destroys the planet he is on, he tanked a point blank kamehameha from fpssj goku (well above planetbusting), brushes off attacks from ssj 2nd grade Vegeta, who pre ssj could destroy the earth. 
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said:
"I would bet on Broly. Stardust was the one beaten by Bill right? Yeah he isn't the weakest herald but not the strongest either. I say Broly wins because she was downed by a planet buster which Broly can dish out with sheer ease."

She hasn't been beaten by Bill in the Stormbreaker story. She opened up a dimensional vortex to a cosmic hell with cosmic demons that make beings like Thor look like S***, She also created a planetary energy blast, and created a black hole.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@DemonEyesKyo said:

" @hitsusatsu11: Based on? It sounds like you know who Stardust is. "

I do know who she is.  
Broly has superior energy destructive capabilities based on the below: 
 
  Broly before lssj had the power to destroy a galaxy 
 
   
 
  
 has the power to destroy the northern galaxy
   
 
 

piccolo says he can destroy the universe 

 
 


 

 

 Paragus says broly will destroy the entire universe

 
 

Goku confirms broly destroyed the southern galaxy 

 
 
Broly can destroy planets as easily as a human squishes bugs: 
 
  
 
 Durability wise Broly as an infant has ki barriers capable of tanking a planetary explosion,  a comet thats many times larger than a planet cannot kill him even if it destroys the planet he is on, he tanked a point blank kamehameha from fpssj goku (well above planetbusting), brushes off attacks from ssj 2nd grade Vegeta, who pre ssj could destroy the earth.  "

Dub is far different from subs. Check the original japanese subs. Broly would destroy the Universe by busting planets to galaxies one hit after the other.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Morals off? Spite for stardust, besides being outright immortal, namely why Bill has to keep killing him or his return after seemingly being killed fighting off Galactus's hunger beam(lawls).  
Stardust will just zap him with a black hole lol, it doesn't have to be as powerful as the one she used against "whats her name" succubus would be abstract lady, but any size would really do to be honest.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Stardust wins easily. Broly will have a very difficult time harming an ethereal energy being. She is also a superior energy manipulator and by tapping into the Power Cosmic, she can simply destroy Broly internally.  
 
ND
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Everyone claims they know about Stardust, and yet they know nothing about her. Lol, she stomps this fight.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Broly stomps.....  
he will just destroy the galaxy with ease......  
also Broly can toy with her.... and at the end just throw a "Omega Blaster" or "Gigantic Meteor" and win instantly.... or just a normal blaster shell will do the job.....
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@DBZ_universe said:
"Broly stomps.....  he will just destroy the galaxy with ease......  also Broly can toy with her.... and at the end just throw a "Omega Blaster" or "Gigantic Meteor" and win instantly.... or just a normal blaster shell will do the job..... "

no
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel