List of Banned Characters in the Battle Threads

Topic started by takashichea on Jan. 23, 2014. Last post by takashichea 7 hours, 29 minutes ago.
Post by reiyo (625 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Dream: I meant God Swamp Thing.

Post by Dream (8,324 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@reiyo: Banned

Post by Kaijuraptor (27 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Should Flandre Scarlet be one of the banned characters if she could easily kill even a Godlike immortal being permanently within less than a second?!

Post by SaiyanPrinceVegetaII (151 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream said:

@reiyo: Banned

Is Zeedmillenniummon banned?

Post by EVA_01 (1,806 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kaijuraptor: ......No. I can name more than 20 characters that can beat Flandre. And none of them are even close to Nigh-Omnipotence.

Post by CosmicKnight75 (2,100 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@EVA_01: Mind throwing me some names? I kinda want to know the deal as even Kaijuraptor's and no one's given me a straight answer yet XD Whose the strongest Touhou character?

@CosmicKnight75: I believe that would be the Lunarian God Tsukuyomi. But so far its not clear so don't take my word for it.

SOME names? Sure :)

Seiya, Hyoga, Shiryu, Ikki, Shun, Z, Tenchi, Giorno, Hakumen, Rachel Alucard, Sol-Badguy, That Man, Ky Kiske, Vampire Hunter D, Final Time-Compressed Ultimecia, Neo-Exdeath, and co.

Online Now

@Kaijuraptor: Not banning her. Judging from how the ability works, it involves her pouring her energy into a specific point of her target and then causing it to detonate. She's apparently used it to easily destroy a meteor which would make her at least country-level. A rather unique ability, but I don't see it working on beings without any sort of physical form.

@SaiyanPrinceVegetaII: He's already banned.

Post by CosmicKnight75 (2,100 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@EVA_01: Eh....some of those are way too big. How does she fare in DBZ? Physically, Overall Destructive Capacity, and then Hax included. Can even use DBZ hype within reason of course.

@CosmicKnight75: She eats DBZ for breakfast. WITH hype.

Is the Godhead from Elder scrolls banned. Some says he's omnipotent or at least close to it. He created the Amaranths (beings that created multiverses/megaverses). Some says he isn't because he can be mindless like Azathoth... Wait, Azathoth is banned.

The protagonist of Shin Megami Tensei II, Aleph, should be banned because he killed YHVH.

Yes, I know, there is some confusion surrounding YHVH's nature, but get this:

1.YHVH is a "False God", a usurper god, who stole the rule of existence and all it's aspects from other gods and the Mothers, the creators of all things. Meaning that YHVH and the Mothers are actually Nigh-Omnipotent,

2.The SMT verse has a Nigh-Omni of a much higher order than these guys called the "Great Will", he's the creator of all gods (Including YHVH and the Mothers). The reason I class him as Nigh-Omni is because he too can be killed. Apparently, he's invincible as long as there is at least ONE human in the Multiverse (Which consists of billions of universes) that believes in the idea that this world has a creator. So to kill him all humans in existence must perish. After the Demi-Fiend destroys all of existence, he leads Lucifer's armies against the Great Will, because he's now vulnerable since there are no humans to believe in the idea of a god.

EDIT: The reason I explained this is because there are some fans who thinks that the Great Will and YHVH are one and the same, which is false.

Online Now

@reiyo: Judging from what I'm looking up on the series, there's a good amount of debate concerning the nature of the Godhead and Amaranths in Elder Scrolls mythos. For simplicity's sake, I've added the both of them to the Headache section of the ban list.

Shouldn't the Source from DC be banned? And also the Over-Monitor. Although featless, they should be on the Headache list, maybe.

Online Now

@reiyo: Both are now banned.

Post by takashichea (14,512 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Dream:

Falbium asked me about Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki being a featless character. I had skipped a majority of Naruto's story to the ending. Looked him up. I believe most of the info on his powers are based on speculations from the characters. What are your thoughts on this character?

Online Now

@takashichea: Flashbacks were shown of his time alive when he and his brother had sealed Kaguya and Juubi, which shown a number of feats he was capable of during the battle. While there could have been a case for banning him in earlier chapters of Naruto, there was enough shown of him where I can't justify a ban being necessary.

Post by takashichea (14,512 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Dream:

Okay, I unlock that thread. Thanks for the clarification, Dream.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel