List of Banned Characters in the Battle Threads

Topic started by takashichea on Jan. 23, 2014. Last post by reiyo 1 day, 2 hours ago.
Post by Dream (7,741 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@IndridCold: The ban is for the Final Fantasy boss.

Post by IndridCold (1,334 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Dream: Ohhh... I made a huge mistake right there. The final boss from Lightning Returns right? Although, why is he banned?

Online Now

@IndridCold: He's the creator of many worlds within the Fabula Nova Crystallis universe for FFXIII. He's essentially a nigh-omnipotent being, which makes him ban-able.

Post by IndridCold (1,334 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Dream: By worlds you mean universes? When I first read it, I interpreted it as planets which is why I was confused as to why he is banned. Also, where would that place Lightning since she defeated him and then sealed him?

Online Now

@IndridCold: Worlds meaning planets.

As for Lightning, wouldn't know for certain since I only read up information on Bhuni from the Final Fantasy wiki since someone recommended a ban for him. I've yet to play many games in the Final Fantasy franchise. I've only played VIII, X and VII: Crisis Core.

Post by ShinobiX (85 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Nigh Omnipotent characters are ok right?(As long as they are fighting other people at their level since they do have limits.) Seeing Death from Supernatural banned here cause he isn't omnipotent.

Online Now

@ShinobiX: Nigh-omnis are still banned. There are many characters of this type in other fictional titles, notably in comics.

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (562 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream: Since you ban Nigh Omnipotence you might want to check out these 3 from supernatural and decide if you want to ban them as well just scroll down to power/abilities

Michael

Lucifer

Gabriel

Even though they are all nigh omnipotent Michael is vastly stronger than his other two brothers I put them from strongest to weakest in the list above

Online Now

@Falbium_Asmodeus: Guess I should be a little more specific. Characters that are near-godlike in the power they demonstrate in their series would be bannable. Archangels aren't within that league considering Death can casually dispatch them.

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (562 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream: Yeah Death is extremely op he can kill just about anyone or anything just by doing this

Post by CosmicKnight75 (428 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yeah Archangels in Supernatural aren't Nigh-Omnipotent. Too below God and Death in power to even matter to them and too many ways even humans can hurt, incapacitate, and bound them and they can be killed with Angel Blades and higher beings easily. It's even a debate whether their actual planet busters. Uriel a high ranked Angel was gonna "cleanse" a town of demons with Castiel (in other words wipe it out), worst Michael and Lucifer were gonna do is roast the planet. Heavily implied it'd be a life-wipe of razing the planets surface, but still there being a planet for Lucifer to reclaim for himself though. They are very broken and hard to kill if you don't have what was mentioned. Gabriel even has a little toonforcing with his powers.

Post by reiyo (139 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Just to say it, it isn't really all-out said in the Supernatural website, but... Dean and Sam already met God. Remember Chuck? He's God.

gif
gif

Was confirmed backstage. He's toying and helping and watching a bit.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel