List of Banned Characters in the Battle Threads

Topic started by takashichea on Jan. 23, 2014. Last post by Dream 3 days, 19 hours ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Dream: The same can be said about Bhunivelze, he was only shown to destroy a galaxy. Even then, he's not the strongest Final Fantasy character (Exdeath & Ultimecia are stronger).

Post by Dream (7,471 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Made a couple additions to the Ban List. Squrriel Girl's banned from all serious match discussion due to toonforcing and due to debateable merits of the Umineko-verse, I've added them to the Headache section of the list.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (603 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream: Kami Tenchi isnt omnipotent this has been proven wrong.

Post by taichokage (12,984 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Whether he is or isn't he is still more powerful than the vast majority of characters already deemed too powerful to be used.
Online Now

@OfficialRikudouSennin: Going along with what taichokage said, he's the strongest among a verse of characters that can casually slaughter nearly any anime/ manga title put up against it. There's no way I'm unbanning Kami Tenchi.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (603 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream said:

@OfficialRikudouSennin: Going along with what taichokage said, he's the strongest among a verse of characters that can casually slaughter nearly any anime/ manga title put up against it. There's no way I'm unbanning Kami Tenchi.

Only feats i have seen was light manipulation,size manipulation, and holding a mere dimension open i can name ALOT of characters who can beat him.

Online Now

@OfficialRikudouSennin: He wiped out the Counter-Actor from existence rather easily when the Choushin had issues just trying to stop her and was able to calm down Tenchi's power when it surged out of control when the Choushin struggled just to contain it. Would say that Kami Tenchi is too overpowered to be unbanned.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel