List of Banned Characters in the Battle Threads

Topic started by takashichea on Jan. 23, 2014. Last post by reiyo 5 hours, 46 minutes ago.
Post by takashichea (16,517 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

You guys are crazy. We see if Dream allows it. We can't let hell break loose yet.

Post by EvilMegaCookie (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Might as well go out with a blast. :P A silly blast but it is still a blast.

Post by EVA_01 (3,295 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@EvilMegaCookie: You know what? I approve. AV will shut down after a few days so let's enjoy our last moments here.

Post by HungryWorld (1,812 posts) See mini bio Level 14

+

Post by Dream (9,132 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea:

@Dream: Dream this is what me and a group of others including Eva, Taicho, Taka, Sonata, Falbium, Chef, and other agreed on.

Godlike Status/ Megaversal and Beyond

• The Presence (DC Comics)
  • The One Above All (Marvel)
  • Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)
  • Man Of Miracles (Image Comics)
  • Lord Of Nightmares (Slayers)
  • Azathoth (Cthulu Mythos)
  • Demonbane verse
  • Nyarathathotep (Cthulu Mythos)
  • Yog Sothoth (Cthulu Mythos)
  • Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics_
  • The Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics) (Hey he just got fodderized, what can I say?)
  • The Great Evil Beast (DC Comics)
  • Heart of the Universe Thanos (Marvel) (Lots of debates about him believe it or not)
  • The Chousin (Tenchi Muyo)
  • Beyonder (both Retcon and Pre-Retcon, Marvel Comics)
  • Michael Demiurge (DC Comics)
  • Pre-Recton Molecule Man (Cosmic Cube variety from Marvel Comics)
  • Counter-Actor (Tenchi Muyo)
  • The One (Transformers)
  • Downstreamers (Manifold series)
  • Amalgam Brothers (Amalgam Comics)
  • The Endless (Destiny, Death, Dream [Morpheous and Daniel], Desire, Despair, Destruction and Delirium)- Sandman
  • Nemesis (Infinity Gems, Marvel Comics)
  • Michael Demiurgos (DC Comics)
  • Primus (Transformers)
  • Spectre (DC Comics)
  • Zeedmillenniummon (Digimon)
  • Dr. Doom with Beyonder's Power (Marvel Comics)
  • Ryoko with full power of Washu's gems (Tenchi Muyo)
  • One Being (Mortal Kombat)
  • Mad Jim Jaspers (Marvel)
  • Unicron (Transformers)
  • Hitoshura (full demon form and TDE route, Megami Tensei)
  • God Swamp Thing (DC Comics)
  • Gan (Dark Tower)
  • Ahmenhotep IV (Marvel Comics)
  • Aleph (Megami Tensei)
  • Protege (Marvel Comic
  • Nigh-Omnipotent Dandy (Space Dandy)
  • Scathan (Marvel Comics)

The ones crossed out are the ones we think can be removed from the banlist while the ones not crossed out remain

Headache and Toon force sections are fine accept YHVH should be dropped from the headache section.

Remember this is done by several veterans of this site that all feel the community has improved and matured enough for this.

Whatever CosmicKnight wanted for overhauling the ban list, I'll allow for the last couple weeks that this site is open. I'll tweak the ban list later as I've got stuff on my end to take care of offline that will keep me away from here for a good chunk of today.

Post by Chef_Banchou (1,574 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Let's go out in a badass blaze of debating glory! If this is gonna be my last week on the Vice, I'm sure as Hel gonna make the best battle I've ever made! I just have to decide who's going to be fighting...

Post by Sonata (36,359 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Chef_Banchou said:

Let's go out in a badass blaze of debating glory! If this is gonna be my last week on the Vice, I'm sure as Hel gonna make the best battle I've ever made! I just have to decide who's going to be fighting...

I was thinking the same thing, lets pull back the restriction, hell Lets do a Goku vs Superman thread as long as it can stay civil.

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (2,384 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: @takashichea: Man I get back from school and I find out that site is closing down that is messed up this is my hang out spot, So what will you guys be doing when the site closes will you be moving on to another forum. And what about all the wiki work.

@Falbium_Asmodeus: Taka has a thread going on where he is gather the wiki information to convert to another site.

Help Desk: Back up Your Wiki and Reviews

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (2,384 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: Oh ok that's good, But man I am so pissed right now I really like this site and to find out it is closing down just makes me so freaking mad.

Post by taichokage (17,811 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Falbium_Asmodeus: We're working on a potential second vice. yusuke52, Dream and Taka are at the helm. I'm basically an assistant. Then there's the channel as well.

@Falbium_Asmodeus: Yeah it sucks, but I believe most knew in the back of minds it was coming. AV has been on life support since it broke off with Whiskey media. So proud of the community keeping it alive as long as it did.

Post by Dream (9,132 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Ban list has been edited. A good chunk of the characters banned prior are now off it. Just remember that because I've lifted these bans doesn't mean you get to abuse these characters for one-sided matches.

Post by takashichea (16,517 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Dream:

Acknowledged. I will keep an eye on those forums. Making sure our last moments, happy.

@Falbium_Asmodeus:

We got three forums in that thread. We are going to straighten it out.

Post by reiyo (1,370 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Let the games begin!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel