Link vs Harry Dresden

Topic started by deathmonger on Aug. 11, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No prep

Harry has all his powers/gear he has or has had throughout the his book series

Link has all his weaponry/powers he has gained throughout all his games

Novel Dresden

Speed equal

Win by death/knockout/surrender

No BFR

VS

Post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hmm.... Link.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Hmm.... Link.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Hmm.... Link.

I'm going to respectfully disagree

@deathmonger: Fierce Deity Link is should give him the win.

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@deathmonger: How strong does the Winter Knight upgrade make Dresden? I'm new to the series, and just finished Storm Front, and I am almost done with Fool Moon. Anything of note? I know he packs enough magic power to send a loup-garou flying through a police station, across the street in front of it, and into another building. He has the Third-Eye as well, and doesn't that provide him with some measure of prescience/clairvoyance?

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@deathmonger: Fierce Deity Link is should give him the win.

I'll give you good stuff of his powers

Harry is a wizard considered one of the best when it comes to raw magical power. He is also the most powerful wizard in his age group and wizards in the Dresdenverse live for hundreds of years Harry is only around 35 or so. Of course being a powerful wizard uses attacks such as fire balls, fire blast, ice attacks, wind spells, lightning these spells have been powerful enough to burn through vampires, launch humans and creatures a like through the air. Harry's weaponry includes a blasting rod, casting staff, pistol, rings (he uses the rings to charge energy through if he ever needs it) and the shield bracelet. When Harry uses the shield bracelet it has been powerful enough to deflect magical attacks and machine gunfire. Harry also has the armor from his Godmother it can repel vampire attacks with almost no damage and can take bullet fire. Harry has a Fallen angel named Lasciel in his head she has been around since creation she gives Harry information of ancient spells. Lasciel also taught Harry how to use Hellfire yeah fire from hell lol. Harry also has Soulfire he can only use it so much before he has to stop but basically it's heavens version of Hellfire it's like shooting pieces of you're flaming soul at someone.

The Mantle of Winter

Harry is also the Winter Knight. It's basically the hired gun of Fairy Courts. Since he is the Winter Knight it means Harry is being powered by the Queen of Air and Darkness Mab. These powers give Harry the powers to control the an entire season he can call upon the magical powers of The Winter Court and manipulate winter elements. This also means Harry drawing power from a godlike being giving him great power. This boost also makes him stronger in the physical terms. These powers can also combined with his wizard skills.

Notable Feats

Blasted a powerful werewolf through about 7 to 10 walls (This was when Harry was still at his weakest)

Burned 11 vampires to a crisp (He was very angry when he did this)

Went 1 on 1 with Skinwalker (In the Dresdenverse Skinwalkers are semi divine beings who can clear entire rooms of supernatural enemies)

Kicked a vampire through a wall (He had The Winter Mantle)

Fought through an army of ancient bloodlusted vampires (Harry just tore through them using his Winter powers and fire powers together)

@FalconC2 said:

@deathmonger: How strong does the Winter Knight upgrade make Dresden? I'm new to the series, and just finished Storm Front, and I am almost done with Fool Moon. Anything of note? I know he packs enough magic power to send a loup-garou flying through a police station, across the street in front of it, and into another building. He has the Third-Eye as well, and doesn't that provide him with some measure of prescience/clairvoyance?

Winter Knight. It's basically the hired gun of Fairy Courts. Since he is the Winter Knight it means Harry is being powered by the Queen of Air and Darkness Mab. These powers give Harry the powers to control the an entire season he can call upon the magical powers of The Winter Court and manipulate winter elements. This also means Harry drawing power from a godlike being giving him great power. This boost also makes him stronger in the physical terms. These powers can also combined with his wizard skills.

Post by othus12 (6,821 posts) See mini bio Level 13

ok let me tell you guys why do i think link can take this.(feats from manga and games)

-he one shotted the majoras mask, a being that was so poweful it was able to summon a meteorite (the moon) and destroy entire civilizations

-he defeated demise, which was so powerful it clashed against a goddess.

-he defeated zant a guy that could alter reality and warp

-he can travel through time

-can lift over 20 tons.

-cant experience fear due to the triforce of courage

-can reflect any energy based attack with the mirror shield/magic shield or some even bare handed

-expert user of any medieval weapon (sword,shield,spear,hammer,bow,boomerang,slingshot,hookshot,crawlshot,bombs, etc)

-expert user of magic (can cast fire,ice,wind,earth,light,teleport,energy fields,energy beams,control weather,cyclones,storms,day and night)

-knows several types of martial arts

-can control machines and posses them

-can resist high heat temperatures,below zero temperatures and breathe underwater

-can resist possesion,and transmutation

-can transform into several creatures at will (deku,zora,goron,wolf,rabbit,minish,giant,and even a demi-god)

-can become invincible with the magic armor

-has unlimited magic with the chateau milk

-near limitless stamina

-can recover all his life and become twice as strong just by drinking soup,yes, he is that awesome.

-can run faster than any human with the pegasus shoes or the bunny hood

-can disintegrate enemies with the light arrows

-can see through ilusions and fakes with the lens of truth

-has defeated dragons,ghosts,demons,zombies,vampires,ninjas,pirates,wizards,skeletons,goblins,giant birds,giant flying worms,knights,lizzards,robots,shadows,aliens,trolls,giant bugs, man eating plants,dinosaurs,kraken sized octopi,cursed weapons,werewolves,cyclops,mummies,etc. he adapts and destroys it.

-swarmed through a massive goblin army

-and lastly he gets the triforce, the very escence of the gods which grants him any wish he desires (this would make it an stomp in link favour)

* link is the incarnation of versatility*

@deathmonger: Nice feats but Link still wins.

@othus12: Good info man.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel