Ling Yao vs Scar

Topic started by DBZ_universe on Sept. 9, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I always wanted to see these two face each other... I hope it's a good battle!! you guys decide!

Ling Yao
Ling Yao

_______________________________vs________________________________

Scar
Scar

Battle rules:

  • Scar has both arms of destruction and reconstruction.
  • Ling Yao gets one sword made out of Greed's strongest carbon.
  • Both are blood lusted
  • they start 10 feat away from each other.
  • no prep
  • No interference from no one... meaning no Lan fan or Fu for Ling, and no May Chang for Scar
  • full knowledge for both on each other.
  • Manga and Brotherhood feats only.

Battle location: Central Command

Central Command
Central Command

Let the fight begin....

Prize for winner!!!

  • They get any wish from Shenron!!!
Post by wkar (170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ling Yao ftw

Post by phantomrant (1,296 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

They're about the same in speed, so that's out of the way. Scar can deconstruct the carbon sword. After that, Ling is out of firepower and if Scar tags him, he's dead. So I say Scar.

Ling has a better chance if he's Greedling.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,227 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ling winds he's a better fighter and he's also able to take on wrath at full power. Scar took on a wounded man.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@phantomrant: I don't Ling needs Greed's help here.

Post by phantomrant (1,296 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@DBZ_universe said:

@phantomrant: I don't Ling needs Greed's help here.

Go on.....

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Scar, unless they fight in a location that's to Ling's advantage (ie. dark forest)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@phantomrant said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@phantomrant: I don't Ling needs Greed's help here.

Go on.....

Sorry for the late reply.. I had computer problems..

Well Ling did took on Wrath with Lan Fan on his back and was able to dodge the Fuhrer's attacks.... Also Scar couldn't even handle a half dead blood lusted Fuhrer...

but Scar does has the battlefield to his advantage because of his alchemy/alkahestry

Post by phantomrant (1,296 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@DBZ_universe said:

Well Ling did took on Wrath with Lan Fan on his back and was able to dodge the Fuhrer's attacks....

He took him on while he was Greedling/with Greed's powers while backed by Lan Fan, Fu, and an army of Briggs soldiers including Buccaneer. And he was getting stomped by him easily. Alone, he stood no chance. Without Greed's help, he'd get one-shotted. It literally took a Bradley who had to be blinded from someone as brutal as Buccaneer to at least be scratched (and that took a suicide attempt from Fuu). Even as Bradley was wounded from that attack and an enraged Ling leapt at him, he still can't beat Bradley alone.

Also Scar couldn't even handle a half dead blood lusted Fuhrer...

He kinda did.... and he did it alone.

But I'm not basing this fight off of their performance against Wrath and the conditions of it, seeing as Ling was heavily outclassed by Wrath and Scar "defeated" a wounded and strained Bradley out of pure luck.

Speed aside, if this is a battle between normal Ling and Scar, Scar has a great physical/strength advantage. If he tags Ling, it's practically over for him. And having the reconstruction alchemy allows him to use the surroundings against Ling too. One carbon sword is not enough for him to win this fight.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@phantomrant said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Well Ling did took on Wrath with Lan Fan on his back and was able to dodge the Fuhrer's attacks....

He took him on while he was Greedling/with Greed's powers while backed by Lan Fan, Fu, and an army of Briggs soldiers including Buccaneer. And he was getting stomped by him easily. Alone, he stood no chance. Without Greed's help, he'd get one-shotted. It literally took a Bradley who had to be blinded from someone as brutal as Buccaneer to at least be scratched (and that took a suicide attempt from Fuu). Even as Bradley was wounded from that attack and an enraged Ling leapt at him, he still can't beat Bradley alone.

Also Scar couldn't even handle a half dead blood lusted Fuhrer...

He kinda did.... and he did it alone.

But I'm not basing this fight off of their performance against Wrath and the conditions of it, seeing as Ling was heavily outclassed by Wrath and Scar "defeated" a wounded and strained Bradley out of pure luck.

Speed aside, if this is a battle between normal Ling and Scar, Scar has a great physical/strength advantage. If he tags Ling, it's practically over for him. And having the reconstruction alchemy allows him to use the surroundings against Ling too. One carbon sword is not enough for him to win this fight.

Ling was still a normal human when he first faced Wrath and Gluttony... and h still manage to deal with them

Also Greed was doing most of the fight, I don't see Ling getting killed by Wrath easily...

Also Ling is pretty strong... he was able to lift Gluttony.... and he is a better h2h combatant than Scar, And Scar had difficulties fighting a half dead Fuhrer.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel