Lightning Vs. Erza Scarlet

Topic started by HikariSoftLK on April 6, 2013. Last post by Theorder14 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by HikariSoftLK (5 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Lightning

The famed heroine of Final Fantasy 13 series, Lightning is responsible for being the driving force behind the complete upheaval of two worlds, known as Cocoon and Gran Pulse. Once a average soldier stationed high above the world of Gran Pulse in Cocoon, her fate pushed her far in another direction when a she heard that her sister Sarah, had become a L'cie (The minion of a Fal'Cie). She's battle hardened from her days as a soldier, with intellect to match. She could easily find and exploit any flaws in her enemy's fighting style to her advantage. Always keeping a cool head and never losing her composure, wielding a wealth of dangerous spells (Ruinga, Firaga, Blizzaga, Aeroga, etc.) and a Powerful GunBlade, seconded only to the original GunBlade (wielded by Squall Lionheart in Final Fantasy 8.) She is one Bad-ass knight-in-shining-armor!

Power: 8/10

Agility: 10/10

Intellect: 10/10

Weapon: 7/10

----------------------------

Erza Scarlet

The fabled champion of the Fairy Tale guild, she is feared for her amazing strength and seemingly endless combat potential. Once a slave, forced along with others to build a magical device known as "The Tower of Heaven", her constant hardship made her into the powerful warrior she is now. Launching an all out rebellion against their captors, using the strength of her new found devastating magic, she crushed her and her follower's slavers and (however short-lived) lead them to freedom. Having the ability to equip into various armors via her magic, she is extremely versatile, adapting quickly to situations and quickly finding victory. Her strongest armor known as the Purgatory Armor fuels her ridiculous strength even more making a severe force-of-nature.

Power: 10/10

Agility: 6/10

Intellect: 6/10

Weapon: 10/10

---------------------------------

CHOOSE YOU CHAMPION!

Post by othus12 (6,897 posts) See mini bio Level 13

erza can fly and she's faster,not to mention her arsenal is wider imo she takes this.

and even if she loses...she still has the bigger boobs, so in a way she still wins.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

erza can fly and she's faster,not to mention her arsenal is wider imo she takes this.

and even if she loses...she still has the bigger boobs, so in a way she still wins.

Boobs>everything else

Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@niBBit said:

Boobs>everything else

this

Yeah that sounds about right, buuuuuuuut Lightning does have Odin and that other Eidolon to fall back on in case she needs to fly or whatever. On top of that her ability to jump retarted amounts of long distances could indeed put her well into the air for a good amount of time.(Chaos Bahamut found this out the hard way) My vote is with Lightning so long as it comes to ground based fighting, if not then maaaaaybe Erza takes it. just maybe. (Boobs do indeed win, but lets be serious guys. seriously)

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

But lightning ish pwetier :(

Post by othus12 (6,897 posts) See mini bio Level 13

pretty face or boobs?? i choose...

Sorry, I'd totally snuggle lightning (assuming she didn't punch me in the face for looking at her strangely.)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@othus12 said:

pretty face or boobs?? i choose...

LOL!! Win post

Post by GeneralVan (1,792 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Erza wins with difficulty.

Post by Theorder14 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Erza

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel