Light Yagami's Ultimate Challenge

Topic started by Masterofdeath on Aug. 17, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@AnimeDefender: yes they are all one big group but they can still go off and do their own things or work together.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Masterofdeath: Someone should really make a Fan-Fic out of this lol. Well they can monitor Light's computer and internet activities, and also monitor what he is watching on TV. Charlie can still do all of his cacultaions, Monk and Sherlock would brainstorm what they looked in Light's house and the rest of the team can follow Light in his daily activities in secret. In the end I believe that the team can pull a win within a week or two. Light is only human, he will eventaully make a mistake.

@AnimeDefender: true but lets just say these people did exist in the death note world then that would mean he was able to stay alive for a long time and that would also mean that L was smarter than these people.

@Masterofdeath: No it would not, because they were never involved in the case until now, Charlie should be the smartest person in this Death Note Universe that we have made.

@AnimeDefender: Nah I say it would be Sherlock cause Charlie wasn't really that smart cause to solve all the crimes he needed help while the others solved crimes on their own.

@Masterofdeath: I am not talking about detective smart, I am talking about I.Q. smart.

@AnimeDefender: what is his IQ? I know that Reid has a IQ of 187 but thats it.

@Masterofdeath: Don't know, so far the series never said what his IQ is, though it has to be pretty high considering he is a physcist.

@AnimeDefender: guess we are done here since we are going around in circles.

@Masterofdeath: Yeah this thread is over...... so who won? Also

It was a great debate.

the people that outnumbered the other.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel