LIGHT V.S LELOUCH

Topic started by FLCL1 on July 31, 2009. Last post by Haofan123 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT: WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN A CHESS MATCH? LIGHT YAGAME(DEATH NOTE) OR LELOUCH Lamperouge(CODE GEASS)
PLZ EXPLAIN
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Bump!
I don't know about  a chess game, but lite would stomp in a tennis match
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

lol you bumped my old thread to say that?
Post by EquitasInvictus (332 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Lelouch would probably have the upper hand since he devotes more of his time to the game and probably has a lot more experience on it than Light. It might be close, since Light is highly intelligent as well, however I feel like on the long-term Lelouch would have a better thought out game plan...

Then right before checkmate Light will write Lelouch's name in his Death Note in an effort to demonstrate that Kira cannot be beaten. Lelouch will realize this and geass Light to kill himself. Everyone dies.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

LELOUCH VI BRITANIA COMMANDS YOU TO LOSE THIS CHESS GAME. And thats how it would go down
@Haofan123: I was actually thinking about that, but I feel like Lelouch is much more confident about his chess abilities than to waste his only geass on Light for that reason. What if Light decided to write Lelouch's name on his Death Note afterwards? I'm sure Lelouch would rather save his one geass on Light for that situation so that before he dies of cardiac arrest he can at least order Light to kill himself as well, lol. 
@EquitasInvictus:
It depends if Light has Lelouches name. Keep in mind Lelouch goes by a fake name in the academy and according to the OP, he is using the name Lelouch Lamprouge, which is the alias he uses. However, Lelouch can use his geass on anyone with the exeption of C2 among others without having to know their names
@Haofan123: Good point. If I were Lelouch, though, I'd feel good enough about my chess skills to hold back on using my geass. 

Actually, now that I think of it, even if Lelouch already used up his geass on Light, he could always geass someone else to kill Light instead, so I guess him using his geass on Light would assure his victory no matter what. 

@EquitasInvictus:

Then again, if Light brings Mikami or misa along, Lelouch would be screwed. I think it would be a good strategy on his part to have those two standing by, but if Lelouch had the Black Knights in their Nightmares where their faces couldnt be seen standing by as well......Hmmm, the plot thickens lol

@Haofan123: lol I like how this went from chess to Light and Lelouch killing each other - although I suspect it would've ended up that way even if it wasn't discussed here and the scenario really played out. 

I think we can all agree that no matter who wins the actual chess match, everyone dies. 
@EquitasInvictus:
lol you got that right! Killer notebooks+giant mechs= Complete and utter decimation. just imagine if those two combined forces!0_0
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lelouch stomps, if he was good at anything it was chess.  
That is unless Lelouch right off the bat cheats and tells Light "Lose than Hang yourself".
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Lelouch wins in his game of chess, lol

in a fight I think lelouch would win unless, Lite knows his name then most likely both die
Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well in a chess match probably Lelouch, as it was his specialty. But Light overall is probably smarter.
@taichokage:
Agreed. The one complaint i have with CG is that Lelouch always has to have some deus ex machina in order to get out of a situation alive
Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Haofan123: Indeed. He also tended to have to think of things on the spot and got a lot more help than Light. Light was such a genius that he would plan strategies for everything before hand, even the unexpected, and his plans succeeded more than Lelouch's.
@taichokage:
Exactly. He even turned misa, who was a huge liability, into his greatest weapon.Lelouch on the other hand has been saved by deus ex machina so many times that it appears luck is his greatest power, not his geass ie the Chinese general  who would have decimated the black knights but couldnt because of his terminal disease
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel