Light & Lelouch vs The Riddler

Topic started by Sonata on Sept. 1, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
In a battle of Brain Power. No outside help and Powers allowed.

Round 1: Lelouch vs The Riddler in Chess 2 out of 3

Round 2: Light vs The Ridder in Complex Calculus quiz 100 problems in 10 min time limit
Round 3: Light & Lelouch vs The Riddler in a Game of Jeopardy Light and Lelouch get 10 min prep on the questions

Categories for Jeopardy game: 

You also must guess which order they finish and their final scores. Light or Lelouch must come in first to win the Round, Riddler just needs to come in first.

Lelouch
Lelouch

Light
Light

Riddler
Riddler
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This is pretty even, but I say Riddler is the smartest and will take this.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well, they are all really smart.
lelouch is smart with tactics, and light is smart when it comes to what he wants. the riddler is probably as smart as them. but dont forget that light has the death note, and lelouch can control anyone he looks at.
whats the riddlers power again?
@Sinister_Noob said:
" well, they are all really smart. lelouch is smart with tactics, and light is smart when it comes to what he wants. the riddler is probably as smart as them. but dont forget that light has the death note, and lelouch can control anyone he looks at. whats the riddlers power again? "
There are no powers or Outside help in this fight, just a battle of pure smarts.
i know, i just felt like i should say it. 
okay here

round 1) lelouch
round2) riddler
round 3) light

honestly, thats what it will be
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
"i know, i just felt like i should say it.  okay here  round 1) lelouch round2) riddler round 3) light  honestly, thats what it will be "

This^ sounds right.  

BTW, this is a cool battle, way to mix things up... 

*gives thumbs up*
i second that. make more
Thank You I may make more like these in the future, I'm thinking of another one right that is pretty funnyXD
post it
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

light got his a** kiked by Near so i vote for Lelouch !
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i made a thread like( not exacly like this) this a while back and it got no hits.........u jerks XP oh yea i thing lelouch has this
@lordhaseo said:
" light got his a** kiked by Near so i vote for Lelouch ! "
LOL this isnt a fight Haseo and they are on the same team in this one:)

But I'm curious as to why you guys believe that Lelouch can defeat Riddler in chess, due to the fact Riddler is a master of Puzzle and strategy games.
@Sonata said:
" @lordhaseo said:
LOL this isnt a fight Haseo and they are on the same team in this one:)  But I'm curious as to why you guys believe that Lelouch can defeat Riddler in chess, due to the fact Riddler is a master of Puzzle and strategy games. "
well so is lelouch. the ONLY time he has ever been close to losing was to a guy who could read his mind. even then, lelouch won.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @lordhaseo said:
LOL this isnt a fight Haseo and they are on the same team in this one:)  But I'm curious as to why you guys believe that Lelouch can defeat Riddler in chess, due to the fact Riddler is a master of Puzzle and strategy games. "
well so is lelouch. the ONLY time he has ever been close to losing was to a guy who could read his mind. even then, lelouch won. "
the only way lelouch loses in a chess match is when someone actually read his thought, nothing more
@cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @lordhaseo said:
well so is lelouch. the ONLY time he has ever been close to losing was to a guy who could read his mind. even then, lelouch won. "
the only way lelouch loses in a chess match is when someone actually read his thought, nothing more "
Ohh I see that is impressive.
he never lose in almost any other circumstances, he is quite talented in chess, oh and to add he is capable of using DRUID system in gawain that requires high level of intelect to fight, and later when using shinkiro he is able to use it and fight (delecting laser beam at angles and such)
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wow dont we kno alot lol

yes, yes we do
what, why?, just because i know about cg doesn't mean i am like some person that start with a v or a b
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel