LGSJ Broly Vs. SSJ3 Goku

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Feb. 23, 2011. Last post by danzi97 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

LGSJ Broly Vs. SSJ3 Goku   
  The Fight Takes Place On New Namek  
  No Preps (Of course) 
  SSj3 Goku has no Idea of Broly's weakness  
 LGSJ Broly is serious, there is no toying around
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

broly stomps
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Wow people actually think Broly can beat SSJ3 Goku? Sad. Broly is an overrated piece of shit that doesn't even belong in the same thread with a SSJ3.
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Broly rapes
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nevermind said:
" Wow people actually think Broly can beat SSJ3 Goku? Sad. Broly is an overrated piece of shit that doesn't even belong in the same thread with a SSJ3. "
Broly going by feats is the strongest character in any Dragon Ball fiction.
@StargunZX:  *Sigh.* No he isn't. These so-called "feats" are complete bullshit inflated by the legions of Broly wankers out there. Check out the "Broly: Confronting the Lies and Discrediting the Myths" series on YouTube.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Goku would totally rape him kill him and then make a nice little throphy out of his head.. 

C'mon Brolly was defeated by Goku already and then by a bunch of kids..
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Nevermind said:

" @StargunZX:  *Sigh.* No he isn't. These so-called "feats" are complete bullshit inflated by the legions of Broly wankers out there. Check out the "Broly: Confronting the Lies and Discrediting the Myths" series on YouTube. "

My personal favourites are episode 2 and 4. No Broly isn't a galaxy buster and no the two kamehamehas fired at Cell and Broly weren't of the same power.

SS3 Goku wins. I doubt Broly could beat SS2 Goku or Majin Vegeta.
EDIT: Put episode 9 in here with the nonsense about Broly vs Teen Gohan in movie 10 for any future arguments.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku wins beyond a doubt, but people shouldn't gimp Broly's galaxy buster feat. It's genuine. Even if it was gradual, for his respective age, Broly would have needed to destroy thousands of Solar Systems every day of his life (including his infancy) just to destroy a dwarf galaxy. Even the smallest discovered dwarf galaxies contain around 8 - 10 million stars. Genuine Galaxies (like the Milky Way) can easily contain over 200 billion stars. There are galaxies hundreds of times larger than this. What I am getting at is that any way you look at it, Broly is at least  over 1000 solar system+ in destruction. Anti-Broly fans need to be quiet and anyone who thinks that Cell could defeat Broly is sadly mistaken.
@FLStyle said:

" @Nevermind said:

" @StargunZX:  *Sigh.* No he isn't. These so-called "feats" are complete bullshit inflated by the legions of Broly wankers out there. Check out the "Broly: Confronting the Lies and Discrediting the Myths" series on YouTube. "

My personal favourites are episode 2 and 4. No Broly isn't a galaxy buster and no the two kamehamehas fired at Cell and Broly weren't of the same power.

SS3 Goku wins. I doubt Broly could beat SS2 Goku or Majin Vegeta.
EDIT: Put episode 9 in here with the nonsense about Broly vs Teen Gohan in movie 10 for any future arguments.

"

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,283 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@SSJjanemba: 
That video was pretty right 
Goku wins, some way some how he wins
@Destinyheroknight:
it wasn't right, just because we se 200-300 stars in the movie doesn't mean broly didn't destroy the whole galaxy. and th guy who made it never inculded this  

Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
how was broly defeated..in the movie...if he is the most powerful dbz character how would he have been defeated
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@SSJjanemba:
lemme ask you this. Who has the higher power level here?
Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Haofan123: Neither have official power levels but Goku is stronger.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@taichokage:
Oh, ok thanks for clearing that up. Im leaning towards goku in this one
@Haofan123:
hmm well we do know gokua ssj3 is 1.2 billion. broly tok on 4 ssj which would be 150smil X 4 and a piccolo which is 1 milso broly should have more then 600 mil
@SSJjanemba:  Yeah, that still says nothing about method or time so it's meaningless in a fight.

@taichokage: Any post-Namek Z fighter or villain could have done the same thing given the proper equipment, time, and no opposition.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Agent9149 said:
" how was broly defeated..in the movie...if he is the most powerful dbz character how would he have been defeated "
i love how my question is ignored -.- sigh
@Agent9149:
he got owned 3 times. 1st time by a punch 2nd time by the sun, and i orget how hwe was killed again
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel