Leonardo (TMNT) VS Kenichi Shirahama (HSDK)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Dec. 17, 2013. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 8 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,194 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

no prep , standard equipment , In character , Round 1 - animated versions of both , Round 2 - comic / manga versions for both

Location - Kōryō High School

Both of them start about 25 feet from each other

bump

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I say Kenny due to Seikuken for r1. idk r2

@UltimateHero0406: for round 2 read this - http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-cadencev2-leonardo-vs-tgwhps-kenichi-voting-op-1516874/ for Leo's comic showings

@SMXLR8: Then I'd give R2 to Leo since he has more high level showings

Post by LHWKnight (2,734 posts) See mini bio Level 12

there is a reason he is called the Mightiest Disciple

@LHWKnight: He's technically not #1 anymore lol. Shinnosuke Tsuji technically beat him and took the title and they haven't fought since.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@LHWKnight: He's technically not #1 anymore lol. Shinnosuke Tsuji technically beat him and took the title and they haven't fought since.

the title does not mean much since it might mean at the end

Bump

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Leonardo wins.

@Whats_out_the_bag: for both rounds?

Post by tshock (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I think Kenichi wins both rounds, though manga/comic depends onthe writer for the turtles

Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gonna go with Ken

Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@SMXLR8: Then I'd give R2 to Leo since he has more high level showings

Aw, my debating didn't convince you that Ken would win.

:(

@ThatGuyWithHeadPhones: Well, Leos beaten demons, robots, aliens etc. So his opponents are a different animal then Kennys (literally). But I could also still see Kenny winning due to more effective techniques.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8:

You need to be more detailed on this battle. Leonardo is in multiple series and comics.

First, TMNT was animated in 1987, then 2003 (STRONGEST VERSION), and now we have this new one from 2012. You can use all of them as feats doesn't matter to me.

Second, which comic versions are we using? The original TMNT were published by Mirage Studios and then byI IDW . You can use both it doesn't matter to me.

He's a much smarter fighter than Kenichi is. And depending on which version there is, he can take it pretty easily.

@Whats_out_the_bag: 2003 cartoon and IDW since it's better quality

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Kenichi wins both

Seikuken for the win in Round 1 Not to mention the training in several Martial Arts and Experience. The Mubyoshi is a sure kill against this Leonardo

Ryuusei Seikuken + Korui Nuki for the win in Round 2 This one is a no-brainer, Kenichi fought against tough weapon users and come up top or survived.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Can the full force of mubyoshi make it through that shell?

I mean, it's a shell and theres muscle underneath.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@UltimateHero0406: I think it can, when he used it against an armored opponent it worked similarly as Sakaki's Sandbag Cloud punch, meaning it attacked the inside. That comes from the different Martial Arts mixed into the attack

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel