Leo (Saint Seiya) Vs Q (Star Trek)

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 16, 2011. Last post by cosmicdude 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

Morals; Yes

Prep Time: No

Bloodlust: No

Random Encounter

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I don't even know what to say...... Leo's attack is called lightning plasma isn't it, how is plasma going to even so much as scratch Q? One is stuck on land while the other can even travel through time and space.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@sceonn
Leo's LIghting Plasma is simply a name, he never stated he uses actual plasma! What he actually uses his cosmos lighting to accelerate his punches to a billion fold, he can throw a billion punches per second. Also there's Photon Buster, a galaxy busting attack! What does Q have that can compare to Leo?

@TheRedRose: Honestly i don't know how q might attack leo but i know Leo's attack are as effective against Q as a fly is to an elephant. What do you think Leo Needs to do to be able to do to one who commands time, space, matter, and energy? I would like to hear your opinion as well...

@sceonn
Blitz him, he may be capable of doing all that but does he have the reaction and speed to keep up with a FTL opponent? Leo's Lighting Plasma was stated to be instant by one of Hades Specters. Even in the Lost Canvas. When Leo Regulus used it Tenma only saw a flash of light and didn't know what the hell was going on.

@TheRedRose said:

@sceonn: Blitz him, he may be capable of doing all that but does he have the reaction and speed to keep up with a FTL opponent? Leo's Lighting Plasma was stated to be instant by one of Hades Specters. Even in the Lost Canvas. When Leo Regulus used it Tenma only saw a flash of light and didn't know what the hell was going on.

Whatever Leo might attack with it is noneffective. Time, space, matter, and energy is basically existence itself. As for reaction speed i think you need a bit more info the the Qs because otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

@sceonn
Well I need feats and Leo can just use the 1000 fist combo against him in a blitz nanosecond
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Watch from 3:01 to the end to get a gist of some of Q's abilities.

@DJSNuva1
He's definitely more bad ass than anyone I've ever seen but that still doesn't prove if he has the reactions to react to Leo.
Post by Fail271 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheRedRose: Reaction speed aside, the Q continuum is a community of essentially all powerful beings, nigh omnipotent some might say. You need feats? How about him snapping his fingers and sending himself and the cadet in question, 10 years into the past? Or perhaps Q, again snapping his fingers, and sending the Enterprise 7000 lightyears out of the way in a matter of seconds (s2,e16 :Q Who?). I'd say those are fairly substantial feats, wouldn't you? Who needs lightning fast reaction times when you have control of matter, energy and time in general?

Quote from the video Djsnuva posted, "You're not afraid of a little space-time continuum meddling are you cadet?" (8:08) I'm sure someone who can throw punches really fast is going to be super effective against someone who can change the course of time. Good call.

@Fail271 said:

I'm sure someone who can throw punches really fast is going to be super effective against someone who can change the course of time. Good call.

Couldn't have put it in better words....

Post by cosmicdude (276 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Spite. Q stomps Leo. Even if you add all the golden saints its still one sided.

Post by GeneralVan (1,543 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@cosmicdude: Virgo or Gemini would kill Q in a second.

Post by cosmicdude (276 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GeneralVan:

Do you know Q powers?

These guy is easily universal level.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel