lelouch vs .......

Topic started by cfatalis on Sept. 28, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Daredevil could take Lelouch :)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
who has dare devil beaten to be able to take this lelouch.....
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@cfatalis said:
"who has dare devil beaten to be able to take this lelouch..... "

ya seriously nuva. DD is nothing compared to just normal weak lelouch,with this lelouch, he would be eaten alive, and shit out alive.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"@cfatalis said:
"who has dare devil beaten to be able to take this lelouch..... "
ya seriously nuva. DD is nothing compared to just normal weak lelouch,with this lelouch, he would be eaten alive, and shit out alive. "

I'm talking about the anime, Code Geass
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"@cfatalis said:
"who has dare devil beaten to be able to take this lelouch..... "
ya seriously nuva. DD is nothing compared to just normal weak lelouch,with this lelouch, he would be eaten alive, and shit out alive. "
I'm talking about the anime, Code Geass "
well yes i am talking about this lelouch from the manga Nightmare of Nunnally
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel